(Premise of the story: After Hunter's death in the line of duty and the unfortunate dissolving of the Scooby Gang...

(Premise of the story: After Hunter's death in the line of duty and the unfortunate dissolving of the Scooby Gang, Colleen and Velma opened up a private investigation agency dealing with both paranormal and everyday cases. Colleen's secret transdogmafied identity is kept hidden, and she remains in her dog form most of the time.)

"Colleen! That's quite a mess you made!" said Velma, kneeling beside a yellowish puddle in the middle of the office rug.

"You've been a bad, bad dog!" Colleen whimpered, but playfully rubbed her head against Velma's legs, as if she knew she's not going to be punished. Smiling, Velma patted Colleens head, guiding it below her skirt. Suddenly, a trickle of pee began flowing down her thighs onto Colleen's eager tongue, wetting Colleen's fur and Velma's knee highs in the process. "Oh my, we'll have to clean up now!" Velma said, rolling her socks down and revealing her wet, hairy shins. Colleen didn't need another hint, within a moment's notice she began lapping the strong-tasting liquid from Velma's furry legs, up her thighs, and finally suckling on her panties.

Happily wagging her tail, she began to lick Velma's plump body as she raised her arms to take off her bra and sweater. Softly biting Velma's ample paunch, almost fully covered with a treasure trail of auburn pubic hair, Colleen began to greedily suck on the salty deposits in her belly button. Her tongue soon found its way upwards, lovingly tracing Velma's reddish bra marks, paying a passing tribute to her hair-adorned nipples, only to end up buried in the thick, sweaty tufts of her unshaved underarms.

Attached: velma.jpg (478x230, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=268137
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Your turn!", Velma said as she gently fondled Colleen's urine drenched back fur. She lay down on the floor, her soft, heavy breasts sagging in opposite directions, and positioned Colleen's dripping, pulsating vagina right above her face. While Colleen was busy exploring Velma's nether regions with her incredibly long tongue, Velma had another idea in mind. She sucked on the juicy canine vagina, savoring the juices and slowly probing Colleen's butt hole with her moist tongue. The bittersweet taste of her under tail was overwhelming. Thrusting a single finger deeper and deeper into her behind, Velma enjoyed Colleen's vaginal fluids mixed with a slight trickle of pee. She retracted her poop-smeared finger from Colleen's rose-red puckered anus, inhaled its fragrant aroma and licked her finger clean.

"Jinkies!" she teased, "This smells and tastes better than your food!"

Not being able to contain herself anymore, Colleen let out a quiet, slightly wet fart over Velma's luscious waiting lips.

Knowing what's to come, Velma opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, licking and sucking on the solid dark brown turd emerging from Colleen's well lubed anal opening, and losing herself in mindless climax. Getting a hold of herself, with Colleen's poop still clutched between her teeth, she lay beside her, hugging Colleen and letting her partake in her own byproduct. Treating the dog turd like a candy bar, almost competing in whose mouth it will melt sooner, Colleen and Velma kissed and kissed with no end in sight. Holding Colleen's body close to hers, Velma fingered her to orgasm. Soaking wet and short of breath, they shared a loving embrace, tongue kissing and still swapping the dirty brown fluid from mouth to mouth when the door bell rang.

"Oh no, it's a client! Quick, Colleen, to the dog house!

Attached: giphy.gif (320x289, 1.05M)

Why dont you kill yourself?

I thought this was going to be a mystery, sci-fi crossover, but BOY I WAS WRONG!

Attached: dark realization.gif (500x281, 1.01M)

Probably because of the slim chance that genetic engineering will allow for IRL furry sex slaves within their lifetime.

I envy that level of motivation.

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=268137

oh god what am i reading....

Attached: 1500599836593.png (379x344, 199K)

>After Hunter's death in the line of duty and the unfortunate dissolving of the Scooby Gang, Colleen and Velma opened up a private investigation agency dealing with both paranormal and everyday cases. Colleen's secret transdogmafied identity is kept hidden, and she remains in her dog form most of the time.
Interesting
>everything else
Oh...

Good thread

Attached: 1487062158304.png (152x254, 40K)

Attached: ztpurify.png (800x764, 678K)

God i bet her cookie must be all musky, dark and really swollen.

I remember wondering why the fuck Toon Zone was obsessed with Road Rovers when I used to frequent it back in the early 00s. At the time I didn't realize it was just a circle of very dedicated furries.

Stop that!

Attached: 1563587314519.jpg (800x431, 49K)

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: Ahem....png (633x633, 474K)

>Zoo xnxx
>Young girl's wet cunt gets drilled by a hung dog
Never seen a dog remove a girls clothes before, hot as shit

She must get so tired of all the red rockets she sees that she must be eager to try a real penis, one that has veins and no knot, she just wants to get pounded by a real male instead of a mutt.
Because she's a good girl

Attached: 1375139187439.gif (150x150, 904K)

Keep going please

Jesus Hyskos what do I file this under?

Attached: Auggie Ben Doggy.jpg (596x718, 54K)

I have several questions.

Attached: 1538004923550.jpg (139x160, 25K)

>take a decent starting point for some female human x female feral
>ruin it with literal shitposting

Like what?

you now realize 2010 was almost a decade ago

Attached: 1512058722419.jpg (850x450, 29K)

what the FUCK

Attached: ojii-san-rage.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>great comic crossover premise.
>Its scat and bestiality fetish.

Attached: 873.jpg (599x337, 19K)

>it starts off cool
>it goes downhill
>it goes downhill faster
>mfw i see the source of this story

Attached: tnd51or7b0421.jpg (1306x1306, 192K)

why

Attached: 1465931542132.png (438x372, 24K)

Ok user, explain what the shit is this?

Attached: image.jpg (421x834, 94K)

Attached: 1565839494009.jpg (747x743, 58K)

I haven't seen this pasta in quite some time