ITT: bad posters

ITT: bad posters

Attached: captain_america__civil_war___poster_landscape_by_superdude001-d8blu8b-600x411.jpg (600x411, 73K)

Do you realize that's fan made?

and?

You're pretty much complaining about something that wasn't made by a pro. People would be on board if the thread was "Bad Fan posters" or ":Deviantart posters". "Bad Posters" implies that they were legitimately published and released to the public by a professional company

Heres an official one OP

Attached: 640.jpg (640x948, 131K)

Based and OPpilled.

You're a bad poster, OP.

Attached: rs_634x939-140324091106-634.jennifer-lawrence-x-men.ls.32414.jpg (634x939, 86K)

>We Indiana Jones/Star Wars
I hate these posters

Attached: toot.jpg (560x415, 46K)

So just every MCU poster then

Yeah, this is great!

I see these threads all the time but I don't quite "get" it, like I'm not sure what the ideal aesthetics of a poster are. Could someone give me a frame of reference of what makes a good one versus what makes a bad one?

This

is it just me or does RDJ look like rubber in this?

Wait, why is Zendaya on the cover? She was barely in the movie and had no relevance to the plot whatsoever

names out of order rustle my jimmies

Attached: matrix.jpg (750x1021, 221K)

It's because she's a recognizable, populy actor who appeals to a certain demographic and movies are a for profit business. Hope this helps.

Names on a poster are about "billing". Keanu is the lead so he comes "first" left to right.

whats the fuckin point of imitating drew struzan's art without having it be illustrated

why did they cgi jon favreau to be so thin and fit?

Keanu, Reeves, Laurence and Fishburn

I remember the threads shopping this in everything. Fun times were had.

Attached: 1395794530021.png (151x254, 60K)

That guy who keeps making the Steven hypothetical threads can fuck right off.