Graffiti is ugly, “street artists” are trash, fuck anyone who defends it

Graffiti is ugly, “street artists” are trash, fuck anyone who defends it.

It’s a bunch of scribbles in a stairwell someplace you can’t get to that were done five years ago. It was never important. Get the fuck over it. If you can’t, go make some street art by jumping off an overpass.

Mao Mao sucks too. Fuck that show.

Attached: 8c0.png (943x611, 830K)

you could have remained in the thread where that was first said. No reason to create a new thread just for that.

This didn't need to be its own thread.
There was already one up.

Did the intern get their show yet?

sage in all fields

Mao Mao

Plus anime is fucking garbage and there aren't any good shows from it

t. White woman from a shitty flyover state who gentrifies black and latino neighborhoods on the east coast.

Ahhh yes good old Western shows like

Lesbian SJW propaganda #1 and the newest show from Cartoon Network: Lesbians propaganda! Followed by a new Teen Titans Go!

You're both retarded and incapable or too lazy to find shows that you like. You would rather sit here on Yea Forums crying about shit you don't like while regurgitating Youtube "critic' talking points and it's genuinely pathetic. You've fried your brain with bullshit to the point that you can't enjoy anything anymore and I feel sorry for you.

Then fucking kill me. I don't deserve to live

No, you need to learn to stop being a shitter and stop sucking /pol/ dick. You'll be alright.

"Mao Mao sucks" says the dude who's never seen it being that's it's packed with anime references and SOUL.

Mods delete this thread, not Yea Forums.

Attached: cb2-photo3-full.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

>being that's it's packed with anime references

This is even more garbage

Wow, it looks like a fake show like one of those "if x designed y" memes

It's not "calarfs" so Yea Forums is jerking it off even though the quality of the show is the same as the other shows they hate

Everything is temporary, user.
While I agree with you that graffiti is generally trash, there *is* some cool street art out there. I quite like this piece, for example.

Attached: Solocink_Gent_Ajuinlei_Street_Art.jpg (845x634, 118K)

well fuck me because I actually like it
also bathroom poetry

You deserve a worse punishment: continuing to exist, here.

What’s the big deal? It’s not like you can see the Spike drawing anymore.

Looks Jewish

based

Sadly, this was recently defaced with some shitty red anarchist graffiti
It's Arabic, big brain user

I know Arabic, that's not Arabic.

Yeah well it definitely ain't Jewish

>Some random intern
>"It was totally the creator of Mao Mao guys"

Nigger

Graffiti is cool
Tags are shit

Keep it in one fucking thread.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-17-11-55-47-766_org.floens.chan.jpg (483x465, 85K)

This really. There are some really beautiful dedicated works out there and then some snotty kid just scribbles their dumb gang name or alias over it.

That's what they call you