I miss those days

Attached: classics.png (720x691, 843K)

Attached: schway.png (416x636, 270K)

have fun paying taxes now, motherfucker

Nobody cares.

but I don't have a job

Oh...

Attached: 1566012298205.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

You are not the only one, pal. You are not the only one.

"Batman Beyond", "Danny Phantom", "American Dragon: Jake Long", "Kim Possible", "Juniper Lee" and "Totally Spies". I loved those series.

"Code Lyoko" and "Static" were good, but I wasn't such a fan of them. The same with "Wolverine and the X-Men"; as I believe the 90's animated series was much better.

> Wolverine and the X-Men
> Not in collage
You mean X-Men Evolution?

God, your life is sad.

Beg your pardon?

Your life. It is sad.

And why do you say that? Just because I didn't like the three series I mentioned as much as the other ones or what?

super queero static cock

Juniper Lee and Jake Long weren't really the same "era", they were in the nu wave with Atomic Betty and uh.. Whatever else.

No, because you whine about when you were a kid and miss the days you weren’t what you currently are.

I miss the early 2000's action fad,Quality fight scenes are so hard to come by.

very deep and big brained

X-Men evolve was crap compared to Xmen ta. Juniper Lee wasn't any good. Jake Long was meh as fuck. Code LyForeheadko wasn't anything remarkable.

Only 3 of these are actually good. I'd still take all of these cartoons with good amounts of action over the current slice of life fad.

I don't find any sense about what you said.

And just for the record, I think ANYONE miss their "good old times". My grampa was always telling me about his old times, and my father have a serious complex about comparing my times with his.

That sure is a sad life you got

And what do you know about life, anyway?

That yours is sad.

I miss X-Men Evolution. Loved the character designs and had the hottest Rogue.

Nostalgia Is for fat losers witjout future

Needs jackie chan adventures

All of those shows were based and redpilled. Loved Batman and Static, Danny Phantom was kino.