KINO

Attached: simbas_pride_4247.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Make lion king great again. Fuck that lion guard series

What if they made Scar his granfather instead, could we get through the incest issue then?

true

So he's literally banging his cousin, right?

DECEPTION

Kovu's adopted.

They shouldn't have made Kovu look near identical to Scar if he isn't related to him What a clusterfuck of a last few weeks change.

Stop posting about this shitty-ass movie.

HE IS NOT
OOOOONE OF US

Attached: 1460896554.png (520x348, 381K)

lol

Lion Guard would have been better if it was a sequel to TLK2 and focused on Kiara and Kovu's son.
From what I've heard, Kion is currently bitching about a scar and worrying it will make him evil, which would have worked better as a story for Kovu's kid because his Dad was an outsider who was almost brainwashed into killing Simba. It would be a lot to take in to find out your own Dad was one of the bad guys.

Attached: images.png (392x367, 17K)

>Britain
Huh...

Scar was pretty hot.

Not uncommon for royalty

Attached: ckii.jpg (1920x1080, 691K)

Kovu wasn't always a bad egg though. Scar is established as rotten from the start.

I always liked a lot of the concepts of LK2.

Also make Scar and Mufasa half brothers.

>Ushari attempts to eat a hyrax, but Bunga saves the tiny animal, tossing Ushari into a tree. Annoyed, the snake hisses Bunga's name in disgust.

Why the fuck are they stopping predators being predators?

I really fucking hope Kion dies or betrays the Pride Lands, just so it would make sense for Simba to prevent Kiara from doing anything alone in LK2.

Joke's on you. Simba started as overprotective of Kiara before she met Kovu. Kion was living in the Pridelands during this time and even after. Kion is likely to return to the Pride Lands for a happy family reunion with no angst whatsoever. Take it easy though because none of this matters on our death beds.

DECEPTION

I always imagined Kovu hunted down some of those antelope and zebras afterwards, revenge disguised as the circle of life.

AN OUTRAGE

Ironic since the hippo is the only one of them who isn't a predator, so theyre all hypocritical

His mother should have realized the immediate benefit of her son becoming king
Killing Simba isn't necessary if Kovu falls in love with kiara

>Scar tell me your wisdom
>glubglublbblbblub

How is We Are One such a fantastic song
She didn't care about getting power, she simply wanted revenge

Simba was a jerk in the sequel

It was better than the original

SEE YA LATER AGITATOR

DISGRACE

EVIL AS PLAIN AS THE SCAR ON HIS FACE

BORN IN GREED, RAISED IN HATE

HRLPLESS TO DEFY HIS FATE

HELPLESS TO DEFY HIS FATE

i always thought it was "help us to defy his mane"

Einstein married her cousin

HE ASKED FOR TROUBLE THE MOMENT HE CAME

Kion is going to come back and find his sister dating some dude who looks like a young scar

LEEET HIM RUN
LEEET HIM LIVE

BUT DO NOT FORGET WHAT WE CAN NOT FORGIIIVE

How did Scar get his scar?

Either he was hit by a triggered cape buffalo or slashed by a cursed cobra. You choose.

Attached: 20190817_210253.jpg (1498x1040, 700K)

SEE YOU LATER, AGITATOR

That’s dumb. Did the Lion Guard people just forget what the “Circle of Life” is? It’s the food chains and the ecosystem feeding back into themselves to sustain all the life there.

The elephant looks a LOT like Hathi from The Jungle Book.

Attached: Colonel_hathi_jungle_book.jpg (758x780, 89K)

WELL I SAW MY BABY WALKIN'

laser guns aren't illegal

outlaw what happens

I really liked zira's villain song. Shame upendi is fucking awful.

>down in your panties
>way down in your panties

Or, going by the live action film, he got it after a failed attempt to challenge Mufasa.

We are one, you and I, we are like the earth and sky

Look at them, look at us He was bitten by a snake that he immediately killed, then told mufasa who laughed at him for getting injured, this is the official answer

I thought it was " Helps us to define his fate."

Its what the OG user said

"helpless to defy his fate"

What is the best Disney sequel and why is it Cinderella 3?

Tarzan 2 and Bambi 2

literally prequels

There are areas in the UK where you are very much NOT supposed to marry your first cousin.

Fanfic-tier