Is there a supervillain equivalent to Edna Mode?

Is there a supervillain equivalent to Edna Mode?

Attached: edna.png (1000x563, 583K)

Possibly. Someone had to design Syndrome’s suit. And I doubt with the super heroing being illegal the super villains would stop out of courtesy.

Mindslaver really looks like they threw any old thing on to look intimidating. But Syndrome? That outfit is cool.

She plays both sides. Why do you think Syndrome has a cape? The incredibles didn't defeat him, Edna Mode did.

Bumping with relevant comic.

Attached: The Tailor 1.jpg (1241x3503, 2.06M)

Attached: The Tailor 2.jpg (1241x3502, 1.99M)

>Be a billionaire
>Have some poor shellshocked victim fix your suit for free
Never change Bruce.

You don't get rich by throwing money around.

If I had my own super-villain costume I'd want something without a mask or hood. Something that says "I'm an egomaniac with plans for world domination, look at me!" but still sensible enough that I wouldn't feel too awkward going grocery shopping in it. And no suits. I'd don't want people thinking I'm just an eccentric crooked CEO,

Attached: Cartoon Ray Romano.jpg (614x460, 49K)

he probably paid them, last panel implied he showed him his secret, probably because he figured this tailor is able to keep his mouth shut

of course it's funny "Sorry all these crazy guys forced you to be their tailor. Oh by the way, after i dealt with your problems, do you mind fixing up my bat costume so i can beat up criminals?"

>batman not having another mask under his mask

Would you go Matrix style?
Black leather trench coat?

look at the last panel closely, he is clearly without any mask.

Mugatu

this is the only fan theory that is good

A coat would be fine if it wasn't too long, maybe stopping a foot or so off the ground, because I know I'd keep getting it caught on things or covered in mud. Either way it'd probably just end up looking like a flasher's trench coat on me. And I'm not too keen on leather in general, but I know I'd come to regret it in the summer. It should be something cool that I could wear layers underneath in the winter if I really need to. I wouldn't want to have to change with the seasons.

helen mirren in the devil wears prada.

Syndrome designed his own suit.

Are you gay or a woman?

how bout this? got a nice guy to model it for you

Attached: 250px-LexLuthor1.png (250x363, 167K)

>I don't want people thinking I'm just an eccentric crooked CEO,
Cover up his head and he's just a guy in a suit.

The Tinkerer?

She's a capitalist, she sells to both sides.

Attached: 1.png (250x229, 82K)

Yes

Attached: 56A94A45-40FC-4722-AB90-F2D96E9A769D.jpg (746x566, 101K)

>check desuarchive for old costume redesign threads
>whole site is fucked

Attached: 1563539803281.png (668x619, 975K)

>Implying he doesn't wear a Domino mask under the cowl, just in case
Rookie mistake

>You don't get rich throwing money around
You get rich from being rich.

are you insecure? it's a good movie.

Answer the question first.

Attached: enzo-the-venture-bros-77.9.jpg (210x240, 16K)

this raises a good point actually: how did the world survive after superheroes were banned? Who stopped all the supervillains?

He isn't rich, but Flash's Rogues have Paul Gambi, AKA Crime Tailor.

That's an AMAZING look for Harley. Excellent design!

a few superheroes were still doing superhero-stuff (see Mr. Incredible and Frozon)
and well yeah, I might be wrong about the Incredibles (long time I have seen the first movie, and haven't watched the second), but supervillains weren't that much of a threat appearently, after all most of the time they stopped disasters, or rescued people who were in general danger, maybe some occasional robber/thief here and there

I was gonna bring him up but you beat me to it.

If Syndrome had a Edna the cape wouldnt have been his downfall.

Kek