>Has seen new ZIM

>actually found it to be enough like the old show but with some nice revisions to the characters (Gaz actually showing she's family to Dib, Membrane showing he legit loves his son, Zim actually coming off as threatening)
I wasn't too fond of the Rocko Revival (too preachy). Samurai Jack went down in flames early enough. Korra was just more bad Avatar. I didn't care for the Hey Arnold movie since I didn't find the title character to work for me (and even in the show I found the side-characters to be better to watch). But Zim actually worked out unlike other sequels/reboots/whatever.

Knowing the ending, I'd be fine if that's the honest end of Zim (I thought it gave enough closure for the kind of series Zim is). If Vasquez wants to do more though that's alright too. I'd trust him.

Attached: unnamed_6_683x1024.jpg (350x525, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OFCiL7USHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just more Zim. Either you're down for that or you aren't.

Those who've been making a fuss about the movie letting them down or the show not aging well after seeing EtF around here are shills for waifufag shows/tumblr drama shows/muh feels and lore shows (see Korra, Dragon Prince, She-Ra, Steven Universe, Rocko, Arnold, Samurai Jack). Can't be taken seriously.

The Tallest are burning in hell due to Zim
Yeah, this honestly is peak conclusion.

Attached: 1566018521981.png (1115x656, 489K)

Zim has done more to protect both Earth and the universe than Dib ever has.

Think about it.

I can agree about protecting Earth but he did accidentally slam the moon into Earth and he also did blow up half of the universe once.

So, is the creator going to cash in on Invader Zim and make another season or is he ending it with Enter The Florpus once and or all? This movie was great and a fun flashback to the past of when cartoons were actually good but I don't think I could handle a full-blown revival. To many problems with today's society that just need to be sorted out. Like you said, Cartoons nowadays are just to preachy and most then can't go one second with shoveling "a message" into your mouth.

mega?

He better just fucking finish season 2. No need to record VAs too so it's gonna be cheaper.

Jhonen said himself that Nickelodeon begged him to make more seasons but he refused because animating at Disney left a bad taste in his mouth and he's rather go back to his roots of making comics.

source?

>Nickelodeon begged him to make more seasons
>animating at Disney

Attached: Confusion.jpg (600x512, 26K)

Maybe, but there was that episode where he was going to drive Mars into Earth if it wasn't for Dib

Looking for the interview now
Look I'm not saying it makes sense

Jhonen pitched a show at Disney and even produced the pilot at the Television Animation Studio. Sadly, Disney didn't greenlit it, never fully released the pilot and won't give Jhonen the IP back to pitch it somewhere else.

There are only snippets of the pilot on YT:
youtube.com/watch?v=-OFCiL7USHY

Attached: some_people_are_born_to_suffer.jpg (386x596, 54K)

Attached: ECGwvTQX4AAlUG-.jpeg.jpg (1502x776, 112K)

i dont understand the fucking mindsets of these companies, whats the point of keeping the damn ip?

They do that to prevent other networks from getting those ideas and suddenly having a massive hit (per example, Nick refusing AT and CN taking it).

Disney probably saw the potential in the pilot, but thought it wouldn't fit as a Disney show.

It's honestly fucking sad.

Attached: c2f.jpg.png (667x670, 430K)

He worked on Randy Cunningham as a character designer.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that

This applies to a lot of shit, including delivery services, online storefronts and video streaming. Companies keep things that are of no value to them just to spite their competition.

I, too, would rather Jhonen make comics than more cartoons, but he isn't making comics, and you're a liar. Source or GTFO.