Are we all in agreement that FFH was shit and its only saving graces were Mysterio and Peter going out with his...

Are we all in agreement that FFH was shit and its only saving graces were Mysterio and Peter going out with his autistic gf?

Attached: 1565831163434.gif (540x253, 2.91M)

There’s that and gay chubby chasers that furiously fap to Ned get to see Ned in a bathrobe

>liking tsundere goth conspiratard non-MJ MJ

Their relationship was kind of rushed tbrqhwy, anything important that built it up happened before the movie even started.

She was cute as heck
The entire first half was rushed and completely pointless

Attached: 1565927271840.jpg (400x400, 25K)

bump

I have fapped to Zendaya many times. I enjoyed seeing them get together because im a hopeless incel that wants to die. Honest to fucking god the only thing I wished is for her to shut up sometimes about conspiracies. Just stand there while I finish this fap session pls

fucking based

Attached: large.jpg (740x660, 57K)

She's ugly and im not even fishing for (you)s. She's genuinely not attractive, like a 4/10.

She's okay. I just hate her because they called her MJ.

I honestly prefer her to to real MJ. Her socially awkward ass can make for some cute moments and even if the script is shit Tom and Zendaya chemistry can just carry it

Why the fuck did they get the most unattractive niggress they could find?

Attached: 3e181020555094b07cf2e31d57ccaad8.jpg (400x488, 22K)

So 4 assholes?

You do realize he's gay as fuck? And VERY

Cause they were also trying to change MJ into some antisocial weird chick, black Liz Allan was a qt

she would be better naked desu

Are you saying toms spiderman is a homosexual?

I have the theory that the first half of the movie feels rushed because they removed that scene from the trailers where Peter fights the mob. After removing it they freak out because now the first fight scene (water elemental) happened way to late for the movie to hold the low attention span of the average capeshitter, so they started to cut scenes left and right in the first act so said fight would happen sooner.

Also, it didn't help that writers started writing the script before they knew about the five years timejump in Endgame, meaning that the script had to be complete rewritten at some point. IIRC they wanted to start this movie just after the end of Homecoming, in what I personally assume was an adaptation of 'The Conversation' storyline.

Well, at least Mysterio was based as fuck.

Attached: 'Mysterio' by Chris Szczesiul.jpg (1594x2046, 679K)

I'd say you're spot on, and that RDJs ego (he requested the daughter character, the timeskip is entirely his doing) fucked the MCU

Just a rumor as far as I can tell.

I liked it more than first one

I absolutely despise Perlmutter, but I've to admit that the only good thing that greedy old fuck did was almost making RDJ quit the MCU

FUCK RDJ

>making RDJ quit the MCU

>thinking Ike the Kike had anything to do with that

> The movie about fighting CGI in the longest series of glorified CGI cartoons.
I think FFH deserves praise solely on this fact alone.

bump

Nah, that would have killed the pace of the movie.

>The movie about fighting CGI in the longest series of glorified CGI cartoons.
>Didn't have a thing to say about CGI.
An attempt was made, but that's like giving the Matrix praise just because they mashed a ton of philosophy references in there but didn't actually have anything to say about any of them. Or Snyder for all the Christian imagery with Supes.
None of them actually had anything to say about the subjects they broached. They just used them because they knew you'd give them free credit for it. Credit they didn't earn.

This

>Are we all in agreement that FFH
No, it's good.

No, his spidey-sense scene was fantastic

No

>Start getting stomach pains because I realize I'll never have a GF like that

Attached: IMG_20190816_114112.jpg (1823x850, 87K)

No. FFH was great. Excellent character arcs, a fun villain, tight action sequences, and more heart than expected. Also I fucking love how the film is getting the world closer to the 616 state of 'people just accept insane shit now.' The blip catchup video was pure gold.

Based

Sure, whatever (you) say...

FFH was very good. I wish there were more extended sequences of Pete swinging through new york because that shit makes my dick hard and I would like more of Flash idolizes Spidery but shits on Peter because I just really like that relationship dynamic but I mostly liked the rest of the movie.

I'm not really big on giving Peter Tony's whole "wave my arms around and manipulate holograms to solve a problem" deus ex machina shit tho.

All Spider-Man movies are garbage.

This but each in their own way

She's ugly. Go fuck yourself.

penis time

U gay

Attached: IMG_20190815_221825.jpg (1108x1374, 168K)

No, you just have trash standards and wish to fuck a goblin in makeup.

We all want that type of teenage romance we never experienced but don't let it stress you out that much.

betty was a qt but i didnt like how spiderman only fought drones

You have literal shit taste and the vast majority of people who have watched these movies disagree with you.

Nope, she's ugly. Rage harder.
Celeb worship is an illness

She is hardly a black anyway.

>kissed his bloody lip
Gross

>get to scene where MJ physically can't stop herself from checking out Peter
>get a boner

Goddamnit

Attached: 1533241386630.jpg (600x553, 82K)

I had a teenage romance that started exactly like that, but behind her morbid bitchy exterior was just more morbid bitchiness.

jaw drops*
*eyes pop out of head*
*tongue rolls out*
HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA!
AWOOGA AWOOGA!
EE-AW EE-AW!
BOIOIOING!
*picks up jaw*
*fixes eyes*
*rolls up tongue*
*buries face in ass*
BLBLBLBLBL LBLBLBLBLBLBLLBL
WHOA MAMA

Attached: Hfc.png (475x271, 154K)

This

>Raimi fought the Green Goblin
>Tom fucks El Goblina

Mfw

Based

>a Mysterio who's now yet another disgruntled iron man villain, who was unceremoniously killed off and who's real name isnt even Quentin Beck
>Peter's weird ass shitty OC donutsteel girlfriend who's not-MaryJane except that she actually is
The movie was shit. Mysterio was shit, Nu-MJ was shit. The MCU spiderman started solid in Civil War but they ruined him and his supporting cast completely in his two solo movies. Just a shitty version of spiderman all around.

Attached: 67921978_2456397011250698_8651504258153185280_n.jpg (960x910, 89K)

>Thinking Mysterio is actually dead
>Getting upset over Mysterio's motive, even though he's still a completely ego-driven and selfish, and by far the closest 1:1 adaptation of a Spider-Man villain.
How does it feel to be this stupid user?

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 381K)

I wish I had this fuckers jaw and chin

Attached: 6de336e4-6909-4e80-8612-bb30cf114336.gif (268x300, 2.97M)

>retards still complaining about Mysterio being related to Iron Man even though it was a solid set-up for his "powers" narrative-wise and it lasts like 15 seconds at most

Who gives a shit seriously

Attached: 1494768366646s.jpg (125x88, 2K)

He cute

Attached: 03049719-7b8e-4a46-9ab5-39d25682923d.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

I can't remember, did they cover their bases with the people on planes, in cars, boats, trains? Or did people just pop in the air, in traffic, wilderness or the sea and die all over?

What would you do if you were him haha?

Attached: 1566062975308.jpg (2000x1333, 436K)

Hold hands

The timeskip was necessary to make the events of IW matter even if it did fuck up this movie a lot, though not as much as the Iron Boy stuff and even more Stark wank.

>Terrible movie, only saving graces were the main plot
>and the B-plot
What did he mean by this?

>only saving graces were Mysterio and Peter going out with his autistic gf?
That's the whole movie, you fucking summer faggot

The comedy and school trip was dogshit

Attached: 1566101694999.jpg (1000x1418, 435K)

I liked it more than first and its in my top 5 M movies

Black women and tall women belong to short white men

Attached: ac9a5644-246b-4359-8daa-27617d0a1f01.jpg (1000x544, 157K)

Nah, it was fun. Not the greatest flick ever, but it's classic, good MCU entertainment.

Imagine being this much of joyless brainlet

Nope