Yea Forums makes a full 300 page graphic novel

>Yea Forums makes a full 300 page graphic novel

>forgets about it in a week

Attached: 1562736807070.jpg (3400x4400, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/Let's_Make_A_Comic!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: DeusKEKs snackual evidence.png (760x572, 247K)

sounds about right

It's impossible anyways since Yea Forums never creates anything.

We make shit all the time where have you been?

What do you define as "Yea Forums making something"?

EAT A DICK WE'LL MAKE SOMETHING RIGHT NOW

VILLAIN TIME Yea Forums MAKE A VILLAIN TEAM

>name
>power set
>backstory
>what they look like

411ish pages.

And I didn't forget, it kept being brought up for months after it was finished.
It was mentioned at least four times today on Yea Forums already.

UM UM

>JACKIE CHAN
>he's jackie chan
>from asia
>jackie chan

It hid away in a private discord pretty fast. I wouldn't even consider it a Yea Forums project.

>pepe
>goku
>oswald
>giorno

Attached: 1553255868291.jpg (976x710, 75K)

The Fabulous Fags.

They dress with a cherry blossom tree theme and wield bundles of sticks for clubs. They have stick launchers too.

Gonna need a sauce on that or otherwise bullshit

It's obvious bullshit.

That doesn't even scratch the surface

Attached: 1562647210429.jpg (3400x4400, 1.76M)

The Malevolent Mutant Magician!!!!
>Marvin Malvo was a struggling street magician until he found the Grimore Everchanging in an abandonded circus
>Upon reading it his mind and body were warped!
>Now he stalks the city with an ever changing body and thirst for REVENGE upon the people that refused to accept him and his card tricks

>"Its an illusion!" - The MMM robbing a liquor store at gunpoint

Attached: MMM.png (623x871, 364K)

>name
Zim bobber
>power set
Uses music to create pockets of compressed air and areas of void that results in explosions
>backstory
Was a college student turn family man that grew more and more insecure. Would escape into his fantasy world when ever he played music. After figuring out how to create a way for sound waves to focus themselves into moving air more perilously he soon became jealous of his work mates. They had quit to make a band and did so in a way that left him with triple the amount of work. After staying late one too many times he has a fight with the wife and scares the kids. Humiliated, enraged, and spiteful he goes deep into his world. It all swirls together in him wanting revenge.
>what they look like
Shit.... ok picture the most 9-5 plain toast eating white guy, now give him green parachute pants, a dirty floppy hair wig, spiked bracelet, and orange suit. With a pair of shades tinted dark green. The device being built into his pants, bracelet, and collar of his suit.

Stop spreading a lie, it's an easily verified fact there was no discord in the lmac threads

Aren't Yea Forums musicals organized on discord?

Is this available to read literally anywhere on the internet?

There's mega links and archive links on

If you read it from archive, you're probably going to end up missing some pages when you get into issue 7.

>The Evild doers
>a Bunch of actually pretty good powers (super strength, levitation, duplication and gas expeling powers like smoke or poison)
>they graduated from villan university, banded togheter and decided to not try hard enough, so they suck, until some character appears and changes that
>The strong one looks like a russian man on steroids, the levitation guy is skinny, wears googles and an aviator hat, the duplicating guy is a bit less skinny that the levitation guy, migth be asian and wears an expande suit that covers even his face, and the gas guy just wears motocicle driver clothes

I have a special place in my heart for creative collaborative projects/things of any kind

also the OP that made this, I hope that you’re alright now, God bless

I don't remember this. Did i black out again?

Link to the comic?

the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/Let's_Make_A_Comic! It's all there fren