WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU READING BLACK SCIENCE

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU READING BLACK SCIENCE

Attached: 8Of321V[1].jpg (1600x1230, 729K)

Attached: NARN3VB[1].jpg (1600x1230, 649K)

I don't like blacks nor science

Attached: hoZa3zL[1].jpg (1041x1600, 681K)

Attached: 05gBqfh[1].jpg (1041x1600, 569K)

Because I'm tired of lame pseudo science and the people that write that garbage not understanding highschool physics. I'll admit the visuals are nice but the rest is trash.

Attached: 7GZl145[1].jpg (1600x1230, 726K)

I can understand that. A lot of shit is cheesed to make a cliffhanger.

king

Are you from rural Texas?

I'm not a fan of Remender's tendency to have death fake outs over and over for cliffhangers.
And I bet that he does that in Black Science

Yep. No one's really dead because "lol alternate dimension". He just killed a shit-load of characters too. Can't wait to see how they come back.

>Anarchist

What is this guy? 12?

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Well user, I was, and then you spoiled it

>waaaahhh why isnt this science fiction based on fiction science
The fucking genre literally could not exist without pseudo science retard, we can't put people on mars much less other realities. It's not supposed to be realistic. Kill yourself

Honestly? It wasn't that exciting. I appreciate some of what image comics does, but it also greenlights a lot of mediocre comics by people who think their science fiction idea is cool, but it's just derivative.

Fuck it ended? Time to ketchup I guess. Although personally I think Deadly Class is his book rn.

read the first two trades and wasn't hooked at all. just run of the mill american family drama.

>I'm not a fan of Remender's tendency to have death fake outs over and over for cliffhangers.
this. The comic went on too long and had too many fake out endings that it stopped being interesting.

Because I'm glad Rick Remender isn't around anymore