Could Steven redeem them into acting like actual angels?

Could Steven redeem them into acting like actual angels?

Attached: 3387240A-8242-4AC7-8540-C3F11D5E522E.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Could Steven redeem you from being a tremendous fucking faggot

Who is the MLP looking fag

No.
They'd do him dirty.

I don't remember them fucking over people in the show. They'd probably just ignire him.

OT3

Steven's going to hell for being a faggot anyway so who is he to redeem anybody?

So, what level is OP's autism?

Stocking looks so cute in this picture.

If he can't fuck they wouldn't give him a second look.

It’s in the blood.

nah, the three of them meeting would turn into reverse NTR and then maybe reverse mindbreak

Stocking

Sounds fun

...you missed the innuendo.

Nice

Gonna jerk off to this now. Thanks anons.

Attached: 1565968776252.png (252x224, 12K)

D I E T O

Why is panty wearing a shirt with Kat from Courage on it?

Am I the only one who doesn't like them as characters, or at least panty.
I mean they are meant to be insufferable but in a charming way, which just doesn't click for me.
They act like total dykes, but I guess it's okay if you're cute.

Attached: _0-OgAxb_400x400.jpg (240x240, 6K)

I dont think steven could suck his own dick let alone help women way out of his mentality range.

I’ll fucking fight you.

Attached: Dieto.png (910x720, 787K)

Panty would think he's a geek and wouldn't fuck him
Stocking would steal his desserts

user.
They don't care about that.
The only care about dick size.

t. Scanty & Kneesocks

Because PSG is basically an anime made for westerners and has a lot of western cartoon references like that.

Panty is lame and I never locked her. Stocking is best girl and also amazing. Stocking is love, stocking is life.

Kneesocks is also pretty great.

>fat underage
Probably big.

Same.

I'm similar. I used to hate Panty's look and flatness and considered her nothing but the "Weird 50s bitch." Furious mastutbation. has since changed my mind though.
Probably.

This for panty
Aside from waifuing on appearance and banging level I couldn't see why anyone would be charmed by her . She's basically the shittiest person on the show.

>Aside from waifuing on appearance and banging level
What else is there?

I expect a good waifu to be loveable beyond their tits, and as I see it there are also some freaks who enjoy the uppity whore character.

>freely hands out sexual gratification to any man she comes across
>shitty person

Fag.

>arrogance and asshole behavior are quickly forgiven because she'd fuck me, I like whores
Betafag

Doesn't she skip uggos and betas like any other woman user?

Son of Murderrcock I guess.

Steven would probably end up being like a more collected and competent Brief when around Panty and Stocking. They'd mostly ignore him and do their own thing with Panty maybe falling for him when he gets older like she did with Brief.

Nope, second Steven turns his back Panty fucks Greg and Stocking eats all the Cookie Cats.