Why do people love Harley Quinn so much?

Why do people love Harley Quinn so much?

Attached: IMG_1326.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/superhumman1234/status/1143716841380024320?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She doubles as a white-trash clown girl waifu for sad lonely boys and a feminist yass queen icon for sad lonely girls.

More or less the same reasons people live Venom, but gender swapped.

Because original Harley Quinn was interesting, quirky, tragic, and psychotic in not so much a "Lol So Randumb" sort of way but a juxtaposing "I just want to be useful to my puddin', but he only has eyes for da Bat" sort of way.

Or at least that's why I love her. Batman the Animated series was a masterpiece and the spinoff Harley + Ivey Series was Flash Gold.

Attached: Harley vs Harley.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Fpbp

I like unapologetic sluts.

she was an interesting character until the faggots and feminists fucked all the characters up.

Because she has a well developed character beyond generic quirks and thematic villainy. She feels like a person.

Not a DEEP SO WELL WRITTEN PERSON, but a person.

Usually, all other Bat-villains fall in the "villain of the week with THIS theme"

This begins to change with episodes focused on Harley, Harvey and Freeze. But that's it.

People who are unfamiliar with her character like the idea of her. A punky, rebellious and often sexual criminal themed after the already popular Joker. At least, that's the image she has now.

She to uninteresting whores as the Joker is to edgy guys

Only hard core DC jerk offs who buy every garbage BatShit that is put out like her.
JERK YOUR LIL BATWANK, FAGGOTS.
YOU KILLED DC.

she used to be great
just like so many things, as soon as her excellence was recognized, she became bastardized and ruined, or at best, overexposed.

My GF cosplayed as her and my erection was red hot with the blood of my convictions. So for that reason, she's cool. Also, I liked that comic that was storytime like a month ago.

originally? because she used to be a great tragic character built for BTAS, had a cute design, and had a great voice actress

now? she's basically female deadpool, dresses like a slutty juggalo, and feminists like to uyse her as an example of a strong female character (even though she was always a terrible and weak-willed person)

>juggalos

Can I get a woop woop?

twitter.com/superhumman1234/status/1143716841380024320?lang=en

muh dick mentality

>Harley + Ivey
Fuck off. Being made into Harley's buttbuddy ruined Ivy.

Attached: youknowwhy.png (482x317, 137K)

people want to fuck hot clown girls
in the new Fire Emblem fans want DLC that let you fuck the clown girl that killed your father

>Fans want DLC that let you fuck the clown girl that killed your father
It's what he would've wanted.

Attached: Kronya.png (1600x1920, 1.33M)

She's a woman who does terrible things without ever having to suffer consequences
It's the ultimate female power fantasy

Best batman adaptation, ever. Fight me.

Attached: Batman Ninja.jpg (189x267, 16K)

Because I have a clown/jester fetish and she’s a whore who wears skin tight latex clown suits. I think that explains it

Harley Quinn is the female power fantasy -- an unhinged hedonistic womanchild who does whatever she wants whenever she wants without consequence and only ever answers to her abusive sociopath boyfriend who loves her really.

/thread

She's a slut who is "quirky" so most women can relate. Alternatively, she's like Tank Girl but modified for the casual masses.

/thread

the reason Harley Quinn resonated with women so much after the suicide squad movie is because she's what all straight women aspire to be -- hot, slutty, crazy, wanted by hot dudes and consistently able to get away with it. She was perfectly designed to grab the attention and adoration of modern female audiences, right down to the "Daddy's Lil' Monster" shirt.

Attached: harleyquinn.jpg (2048x1759, 694K)

>buttbuddy
I don't think you know how lesbians work, user.

Attached: 1563662038582.jpg (277x182, 11K)

The character designs are pretty godly and the soundtrack's good, but the OVA itself is pretty trash desu.

Attached: DY9_kd3VAAAVsG7.jpg (1000x821, 151K)

You can dial in exactly how slutty or silly she is depending on your desires.

Cute and snarky mischief maker?
Yep.
Flawed babe who's flexible physically and morally?
We've got that too.
Chaotic evil prostitute built for ahegao and homicide?
Stand back, watch the blood and mascara run.

Attached: Harley fall.png (1920x1080, 599K)

Like everyone else says, she's female power fantasy, which also overlaps with a lot of men's sex fantasies
It's funny that the female power fantasy still involves a man to take care of her

Well, for women power is more or less synonymous with being affiliated with a powerful man

they dont. she doesnt have any fans or good stories. just tween and thot hype

Why would I want to fight a bait post ?

>It's funny that the female power fantasy still involves a man to take care of her
Biology>Society
It's almost like humans have predetermined and predictable behaviors kinda like they were a species of animal or something

>her abusive sociopath boyfriend who loves her really.
This bit is why I don't like Harley fans.

>clown girl waifu
Too many people are scared of clowns for that to be a viable demographic

Attached: 1543482519661.webm (684x384, 2.87M)

Literally only good as a villain with a slightly sympathetic past where she started out as a promising psychologist at Arkham, but fell for the Joker and became part of his insanity. Then morons decided that because she was in an abusive relationship with him, she should lose any sort of villain status resulting in her becoming the boring "lol soquirky bad girl anti-hero with brain problems" character we have now.

These days its from sex appeal and self inserting thots who love a woman with zero consequences. I miss old Harley

Attached: Harley art.jpg (1031x1566, 1.39M)

She a cute. Plain and simple.

It's funny how a Joker henchwench is now rivaling Wonder Woman and Supergirl as DC's biggest female superhero. Sorry, anti-hero. Because she sure as hell isn't a villain anymore

The question is how long before they change her back to Joker's hench, cause it ain't permanent

I thought it was the dumbest thing ever and I even like anime.

I always loved this image because the artist made sure no two Harleys were alike.

Dudes like her because she's big titty goth gf material, chicks like her for the same reasons dudes like Deadpool.

I wish they would have killed her off. I still say Shadow the Hedgehog should have stayed dead.

Goth? Harley isn't a Goth. Punk if anything.

They want to put pOnOs to vagOOO

male clowns no ones afraid of female clowns

The fear is what makes her exciting.

Rope your neck pronto, weeb

> Why was Deathstroke in Arkham?
> Why was Grilla Grodd using his time machine in Arkham?
> How did he get it there?
> What was the point of the art style shift during the Jason scene?
> How did a swarm of bats turn into a big bat mech?
> Why were there mechs at all?
> Why did Joke upstage Grodd? As usual?
> What was the point of the other villains apart from Joker, Quinn, and Grodd?

It's like a celebration of everything that makes both Batman and anime stupid

The movie was dumb even for anime standards but I'm glad that we finally had some adaptation that utilized majority of the bat family instead of having Batman fight alone or with just one Robin.

She hasn't been Joker's henchgirl in a while.

What's not to love?

This. This archetype is just made to be lovable.

Attached: 480[1].png (480x480, 270K)

>why do people like a sexy blonde who acts wild and crazy?
>what's the appeal?

Attached: te52wea5as231.jpg (720x960, 161K)

I have this as a poster and it is badass

You can say the same about guys and Punisher. At least Castle is only killing bad guys

Attached: AB6406D2-5E71-49E4-B7AB-CEFB75C03ADA.jpg (698x956, 154K)

i notice a lot of fat girls really like harley