Could the Irken Empire defeat Steven Universe's Homeland?

Could the Irken Empire defeat Steven Universe's Homeland?

Attached: -Invader-Zim-Enter-The-Florpus-Character-Artwork-invader-zim-41473321-1132-1132.jpg (1132x1132, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/co/thread/105504809/#105504809
youtu.be/hZs0AaYhNrY?t=546
youtu.be/U6pQNP0Dv1s?t=350
youtube.com/watch?v=RoBXrChKBAE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But Homeworld isn't in the straight line of the Armada

No they'd make stupid jokes about the gems being rocks

I think Lars has proven how incompetent the Diamond Authority is.
There is nothing in SU that the Massive can't simply run over, even a theoretical hatched Cluster.

Only if the gem homeworld is in a straight line of the Massive.

For that matter, only if ALL of the gem planets were in a straight line.

So on one hand, no, on the other, that exact sort of crazy coincidence happens in Zim all the time.

Irken Empire medium level tech is planet busters while Home World's top tier is barely planet busters, you do the math.

Would unironically pay to see this

Not to mention the space dimensional tech and time travel. The only issue is that the Irken aside from tak are inept

and Yellow Diamond would get pissed as they laugh during a call with her.

>Reddit thinks Homeworld wins
>4channel thinks otherwise

Isn’t the whole joke that the Irken is OP as fuck? That’s like asking who would win between Zuko or Bugs Bunny.
The real question would be who would be able to beat them

Bugs Bunny

If Zim takes the Massive on a joyride again he could wipe out Homeworld on accident, and most of the Irken Empire while doing it.

"ZIM! When we told you to blow up rocks we didn't mean our rock!"

but if its not literally in a straight path in fron of them they wouldnt do anything

We’ve had this thread before. Irken are horrifyingly destructive in actual power level discussions about various alien civilizations. The Massive can drive through a star iirc, also a single individual is sufficient to conquer a planet.

The real question is what they’d repurpose homeworld as. The Irkens turned multiple planets into a single fucking fast food court. They’d probably convert homeworld into a giant disco ball or nightlight or some shit just to mock how convinced the diamonds were of their former might.

Reddit is dumbfuck retarded? Must be a day ending in y.

Tak and Zim.

Zim might be an idiot, but he's actually stupid fucking effective when he doesn't overthink his plans, and has single handedly brought his own race, the most powerful race in the universe, to it's fucking knees like three fucking times, four if you count the special. If he were to actually put his mind to it, he'd be running Earth and his whole planet with very little effort.

Homeworld is slightly more competent, but Irkens are horrifically OP to the point they casually destroy galaxies on accident.

I'd say it goes down to which universe it takes place in. In SU, there'd be a struggle but the gems would survive. In IZ the Irkens would be protected by their rule of funny and eirher stomp Zim after eleven minutes or be one of the many civilizations vaporized in a montage.

The Irken armada is literally powerful to casually nuke entire planets from existence because they're too lazy to move.

>by some freak chance Homeworld is the armada's flight path
>The Tallest don't even acknowledge it as a credible threat
>Obliterates Homeworld
>seasons 2-5 of SU never happened because their biggest threat was just windshield wiped of the face of the universe without fanfare or ceremony.

>irkens
>inept

Since fucking when. Zim is only inept because he's defective. Irken kind have conquered innumerable planets.
Just because Tak is the only one we've seen properly in action doesn't mean ones that are, you know, actually invaders aren't just as good, if not better.

Zim's a genuine tech genius but he's too goddamn crazy to be consistently competent on the long term.

Jurai

Attached: check.png (1152x864, 1.37M)

At best it’d be invader Skoodge vs homeworld. I’d call what happens next a bloodbath if gems had blood at all.

could homeworld beat the covenant?

Attached: shipmaster.png (300x412, 194K)

Irkens are basically the mad scientist trope. Incredibly advanced, with petty as fuck and stupid motivations and plans. With their level of tech they could easily conquer everything, instead they're basically taking the Armada on a planet-crushing joyride through the universe . In a way it makes them even more terrifying than an actually competent military Empire. They've got planet-busting technology that they can spam, and they just use it to indulge their mercurial whims

>t.irken
It's called cartoon logic

Would they even fight?

I got a better quest
Can Homeworld stop The Hell Horde?

>Irken invades
>disguises self as high-ranking gem
>we know they don't do screening and shit considering the CGs were able to just waltz in with Sapphire leading and no one batted an eye that the most notorious group of rebels were in the goddamn base
>find gem destabilizers
>find out that destroying the gemstone kills the gem

>they can either reverse-engineer some super-destabilizer or invent a weapon specifically designed to destroy the gem, an irken Breaking Point
>or just nuke the entire planet

The food nipple grunt soloes

Basically this. The calm jovial demeanor is actually terrifying. They're so damn powerful that they can just take a planet hopping, snack fueled joyride through the universe, confident in the fact that nobody in their right mind would be stupid enough to piss them off.

the covenant hates everyone who isnt a part of them, and HW hates organics.

Irkens never invented anything. They stole it from the vortians.

>The Diamond Authority is the Irken Empire played straight instead of for laughs.
>The Diamonds are the rulers, white being the biggest, Yellow and Blue are shorter and lower ranking but still a dozen times taller than a human, Pink was the lowest rank, nearly short enough to pass for human.
>Pebbles are small enough to fit in a child's hand and are used as slave labor.

Attached: Perisweat.gif (750x540, 121K)

ZIM's probably the most ept Irken out there because he's the only Irken who's been able to kill two Tallest and probably many other Irkens.
Though the problem with Irkens is that they're except not really because in the comics they show that their most intelligent scientist straps Vortian (the alien race who practically create all their technology) brains onto his spine so they don't even have intelligence.
Their form of conquest is gaining the respect of as many people as possible and then forcing them into slave labor so they're pretty much a race of lifeforms with high charisma and medium-sized agility for battle.
They're also kinda technically not even a lifeform since their entire personality and psyche is contained within the PAK while they use little green men as a host. Due to their technopathy, it's pretty much the only thing they're good at as far as intelligence goes.

>a weapon specifically designed to destroy the gem
Invader Skoodge holds the entire planet hostage using a glock

But the covenant wants to kill all organic life. There is no conflict of interest.

all gems are used as slave labor
its a race of slaves working for slaves

Nah, the Vortians built the Massive, but Irkens invent tons of shit. Even Zim himself is actually a brilliant engineer. They use other races as basically scientist-slaves, but they would have never been able to conquer them in the first place if they didn't have the tech themselves.

You can't have an entire race of slaves, just like you can't have an entire race of kangs.

The only thing I can imagine being able to wipe them out that aren't literal Gods are maybe those drill people in Tengan Laggum.

yeah but the covenant wants to kill or enslave anyone who isnt a part of their religion. and HW doesnt believe in muh space gods that happen to be human

Red: A giant jewellery store planet!
Purple: We all ready have one of those.
Red: BLAST! Okay. What about a giant meditation crystal store?
Purple: What's the difference?
Red: We can charge more for meditation crystals.

Some 40k edgelords armies and maybe the Ceph from Crysis due to sheer numbers.......I guess the Combine?

That's exactly what I mean.

He's powerful and has potential but instead of being able to channel it against his enemies, he destroys all his allies.

Not sure you can call that ept

There was one episode where Zim was spying on the progress of the other invaders from the great assigning, showing to show how much more effective they had been than him.

That Was a Fun Thread..
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/105504809/#105504809

Attached: the all ighty Oller.jpg (357x268, 42K)

>The real question would be who would be able to beat them
Doomguy.

>"Epic angery rage man XD"
No

Doomguy would somehow trick the irkens into invading hell.

aren't the Irkens easily 40k tier based on their showings anyway?

>Pink was the lowest rank, nearly short enough to pass for human.
Pink shrank to half her height to be Rose, and she still towered over every human.

>Doomguy opens a portal on both ends of the hell dimension
>Almighty Tallest absolutely refuse to steer around it
>enter and emerge 5 minutes later towing the icon of sin behind the massive, it now sporting a dog-collar branded Mr.Snuffles

Drawanons please

Maybe, 40k is deviant art Sonic OC tier in terms of everything so I give them the win

It depends if you’re talking movie or comics. Movie: it takes the massive to achieve planet-destroying power, but they have time hacks. Comics: they can literally destroy half the universe at a whim, and be the only thing left in existence there. It takes a single Irken grenade to destroy a planet. They can summon lovecraftian space horrors to do their bidding. etc.

Purple: Why do we call this thing the Icon of Zim?
Red: Because it is loud, hateful, stupid, and a drain on my life - eternal as it may be.
Purple: ...so we're sending it to Ear-?
Red: WE ARE SENDING IT TO EARTH TO KILL ITS NAMESAKE! Yes!

>t.knows nothing about 40k

homeworld wins hands down
their leaders are inept and their tech isn't actually that much better

all homeworld has to do is put up a sign that says "free cookie cat ice cream in this black hole" and the irks will off themselves

The Tallest love ICE CREAM!

This

Even if I don't see Homeworld being smart enough to snuff out an Irken infiltrator, I also don't see the Irken Empire being smart enough to sniff out any green gem shapeshifting to look like an Irken.

Actually I don't think the gem would even have to be green to fool them, since she could just say she's sick, or got a tan and they'd believe it immediately, which would let that gem probably activate the Massive's self-destruct with very minimal difficulty.

The only advantage is that Irkens are used to the idea of sending their people disguised as other races for infiltration purposes, while Homeworld presumably doesn't and thus likely too uncreative to think of it.

Aren't ground units on homeworld better? Ultimately it doesn't matter but it's still interesting to think about

Not now they can´t

Attached: tallest burn.gif (540x291, 1.94M)

Kek

You know it to be true, 40k is full retard at times

>Aren't ground units on homeworld better?

No.

youtu.be/hZs0AaYhNrY?t=546
youtu.be/U6pQNP0Dv1s?t=350

Attached: THNG-Maim-bot-Body.png (640x466, 257K)

Yes

>at times

*Blocks your path*

Attached: space_marine_art.jpg (1536x2048, 432K)

How?
How is it cartoon logic?
We've witnessed Zim's skills as an engineer, we've seen the planets irken kind have conquered, we've seen them conquering them, and their leaders, the tallests, are the best characters in the show (or hell, maybe even any show) and are actually surprisingly smart/competent outside of the recent movie despite their goofiness, snarkiness, and love of snacks.

only if its directly in their way

the leadership is pretty damn inept

seems like they just let their minions do all the work

They're lazy as shit, but they've stepped in when they need to (ignoring the movie bullshit)

Doomguy won

I'd be more interested if they could take on another alien empire like the combine from half life.

Attached: 1280px-Combine.svg.png (1280x1280, 28K)

Could Samus beat the Irkens?

Attached: Varia Suit.png (640x336, 298K)

Your not fooling anyone invader Jim

Yeah, but Steven's Diamond was also small enough to fit in his hands when pulled out of him. The show is terrible when it comes to scale.

Attached: PinkDiamondPose1_By_TheOffColors.png (3145x5137, 185K)

Yep, it went THRU THE SUN in the resisty epsiode, Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars

Attached: invader zim s02e01.png (480x360, 246K)

Depends on her current suit upgrades, she's dealt with shit as op as them

God I still hate this dumb twist

I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing that.
Also, there's a diamond gem character in IZ during the Hobo 10 episode so we already know that but just a bunch of crazy aliens going around causing chaos on Earth with their insane powers would be cool.

So whos the dumber race? The Gems, The Irkens or the Space Pirates?

Attached: Idiocy powered jetpack.png (728x1176, 43K)

>Tubeposting
>On Yea Forums
Nice

Attached: 1565534268837.jpg (1116x768, 108K)

One things for sure. The Irkens traveled in style.

Attached: Irken Armada.jpg (519x380, 53K)

The combine are the irkens if their leaders were evil hyper-intelligent businessman instead of tall dumb-asses.

Attached: 1499218593332.jpg (574x1549, 159K)

Unironically Zim, the guys incompetence literally trapped the Irken Armada in the Florpus, amoung other things which I can't remember due to having forgotton almost everything from the show besides those backpacks from 5th grade.

Attached: invader-zim-enter-the-florpus-image-600x338.png (600x338, 251K)

Seeing as how the Armada also entered the Florpus, could still receive signals for a while, and the Tallest were still alive, albeit burning in hellfire. I think it's fair to say that the Armada can effectively tank a multidimensional blackhole.

could homeworld take on frieza?

With out a doubt. They're like those aliens from Independence Day dialed up to 100. Seeing as one invader is worth about 100 of those invasion ships. Except Zim, he's like that alien will Smith punched in the face.

Who would survive a necromorph outbreak? The Irken or The Gems?

Attached: Slasherimage.png (1006x879, 863K)

Tyranids

They'd eat all the snacks. ALL OF THEM

Attached: Tyranids.jpg (774x438, 105K)

Hard to say. Could gems really be affected by necromorphing or be messed with by the Marker?

Irken seem more prone to getting necromorph'd but are also pretty well equipped to fuck up the forces they potentially build up. PAKs could also possibly interfere with necromorphing process. Then it just comes down to Marker shenanigans which could potentially be countered by Control Brains

Attached: Necromorphs.jpg (592x336, 32K)

The real answer is that there's no way of knowing, since we've never seen the Gem Homeworld put anywhere near a serious effort into fighting our heroes, because the Diamond Authority was trying to pay as little attention to Earth as possible the whole time. While we have some idea of the kind of technology they have at minimum, we've never seen what a significant military campaign of theirs would look like.

The meme answer is something about them being weak and incompetent and worthless and so on, because of misrepresented secondhand trivia as presented by people who don't watch Steven Universe and filtered through thinly disguised political agendas.

why is Zim's soundtrack so kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=RoBXrChKBAE&feature=youtu.be

Explain to me how the infection spreed first
But i guess that the irken would do better since every individual is a lot more capable than an individual gem and in any type of zombie scenario you allways prefere quality over quantity

Alright, let's settle this once and for all
Who would win?
>White Diamond
>The Tallests
>Xenomorph Empress
>Older Predators

If the tyranids make it in to the mother ship then absolutly, if the irkens are prepared and dont let the tyranids get close then i really doubt it

Irkens would be a Slaanesh-worshiping race with might on par with the Tau.

given the way their biology functions would they really have enough warp presence to really be a blip on chaos's radar?

While the gems might seriously fight it. The Tallest would probably keep the marker as a novelty toy. That or just give the marker to Zim in hopes he's turn and leave them alone.

Attached: 1517935701906.png (592x726, 332K)

I think the irkens would be more like a eldars

elitist assholes who are a major reason why the universe is as fucked as it is?

Nah, they're more Tau like imo. They also remind me of the seraphim from supcom.

Attached: Seraphim_Icon_001.jpg (620x465, 65K)

>Zim is so fucking insane the Marker doesn't work and all the Necromorphs go crazier with no direction at all

if we're talking just basics, probably the gems because their planets have little to no biomass.
marker might be able to psycho-corrupt some, maybe, but that may rely on facing things that have brain tissue to corrupt.

irken have giant planets devoted to snacks that are packed tight with skyscrapers presumably full of people and meaty ingredients for snacks maybe one and the same, so they'd definitely take a harder hit.
but the tallest'd probably just keep cruising on in the massive and maybe order 'the gross little meatball planet' glassed or cracked.
purple would probably try to argue that it'd still be good once they got the goo off the burrito machines, or something
i don't think they'd take much interest in the marker unless it was to play planet-wide darts in a new solar system
tl;dr: both'd probably survive, i think

Something something toon force something rock people can't turn something

Frieza and her army

Attached: fireza dress.jpg (1024x1004, 138K)

Steven universe is 4 fags lol

The Last Harvest Moon: You Irkens truly believe in nothing. I pity you.
Purple: Sure you don't wanna make it into a giant hunting trophy planet or something? It's the last of its kind, so there's no threat of them unionising or asking for suffrage.
Red: Ehh, it's as icky as all the others. Blow it up.

Probably not, the tallest are literal retards and so are most of the irkens

would homeworld be able to beat frieza's army? their tech is pretty good so id imagine yes.

She has a number of individuals who could just blow up planets with a whim, considering the power level required for blowing up the moon was something like 400
Frieza alone can survive in a vacuum, is crazy fast and durable, and is more powerful than anything them gems or homeworld have dealt with by a huge margin

frieza just casually blows them up when they get too uppity for their own good

Those idiots went straight into a black hole.

frieza would much rather subjugate the gems than kill them outright

although hard to imagine what he would get in return since gems are so comparatively weak in the DB universe

Gems would make pretty good slaves
Hard to kill, seemingly easy to make on mass when not considering the well being of planets
They would be basic laborers most likely

Attached: freezypop.jpg (1280x1657, 738K)

he could totally dab on the crystal gems right?

Attached: king ghidorah.jpg (184x273, 5K)

I feel like it's worth considering the possibility that the Irken could accidentally annihilate themselves by being myopic or petty or lazy or not paying close enough attention.

hard to kill for a normal person, but trivial to kill for pretty much all of the fighters who work for him
then again, hes probably okay with that

thats dumb power scaler logic

I swear we go through every fucking thread.
>Can the Irkins beat 40k Space Marines?
>Can the Irkins beat Steven Universe?
>Can the Irkins beat Rick and Morty?
>Can the Irkins beat my crippling depression?
Same. fucking. bullshit. every. fucking. thread.!
YES!!! THEY CAN!!!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-16-14h22m23s522.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Well, can the irkens defeat my autism?

YES!!! YES THEY CAN!!!

Hard to kill in the sense that you don't have to worry about losing them too often from accidents

Irkens are just green martians
>very convincing disguises
>complete retards
>love junk food

Attached: C8686142-60DC-4188-9F64-AA6E799B5E98.jpg (429x390, 51K)

That would make sense of the Martians in the Invader Zim universe weren't all dead already and the fact Zim repeatedly complains about the Earth sun not being like the Irken one.

was the whole 'going on a straight path' thing supposed to be some subtle "i'm not gay" joke?

No, it was just the Tallest being heavily predictable idiots and refusing to turn because it's for lame-os.

Can we get more HD screens of those Irken ships? They looked fucking nice in this movie. Especially those cannon-looking ones.

Steve's Universe would have an emotional breakdown and the Irkin would just press a button and disintegrate everything with lasers. OP's pic related.

>She

Attached: 1565198224798.png (779x421, 681K)

>Posting this comic outside of /dbs/

COME HERE JOBGETA

Attached: 1565666692838.jpg (750x1048, 362K)