Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: 23D6B0A0-270C-4B00-85E5-996114FEB2E4.jpg (182x268, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gympartnermusic.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, but it was surprisingly good for its era, genre, and art style. Pretty damn watchable.

No it was sub Foster's quality

I vaguely remember the show's humor/writing becoming bizarre as fuck during the last seasons. Like the writers thought "nobody is watching this, we might as well do whatever"

This, the show became better when it stopped trying to be a pseudo-kidcom

The later seasons were, they just fucked around the whole time

>Adam and Jake bantering about "remember that episode? remember THAT episode?"

They gave zero fucks and it was beautiful

The flash games based on the show that were on Cartoon Network's website were fun as fuck

I liked the bit where the loli giraffe raped the shota human

Unironically yes.

The last two seasons, yes (except for that one episode with the hyena).

gympartnermusic.wordpress.com/

Even they knew it.
>A wizard vs robot wizard fight happens
>”Remember when this used to be a show about a kid going a school of animals?”

It was a great addition to that era of CN, I personally liked it but absolute kino tier? No.

>tfw no shy giraffe gf

Does anyone else remember that Alien Invasion event Cartoon Network did?

I was 8 at the time, that episode with the Platypus literally terrified me.

That was a brilliant crossover. Legitimately what Kingdom Hearts wishes it could be.

>that transformation
I miss the times when Cartoon Network was whacky and edgy. Didn't it seem like the early to mid 2000s was big on aliens? These specials, Invader Zim, Destroy all Humans, Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, the original Rayman Raving Rabbids before the development went to shit. That aside, loved all of the creative specials, crossovers, and movies before they started with all of those shitty live action "flicks".

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

BRAIN JUICE PLEASE!

Attached: vlcsnap-2013-04-05-21h18m22s221.png (640x480, 320K)

That girl was thirsty as fuck. Why did Adam not go for it? You know aside from the beastiality thing.

Alien Invasion event wasnt a crossover. It was just an "event" where all the cartoons had alien related episodes.

What about that scene where Chip, Ed, Fred Fredburger, Cheese and Slips were all together?

Isn't that just a plain old cameo rather than an actual crossover where there characters interacting with each other is part of the main plot?

I would totally commit bestiality with the nurse

I remember not really liking this show until there was an episode where everyone got mustaches and started trying to fight each other.

it's great. jake is one of my favorite cartoon characters.

I looked it up thinking you were full of shit but it's actually what it sounds like

Attached: 7cda5d.png (1594x1164, 1.79M)

they basically say damn to its premise after the first season, but it just gets nuts some time at the towards the end
not unlike Camp Lazlo

yes and it was underrated

Because best girl never wins.

Attached: My Gym Partner's a Monkey.gif (449x277, 1.99M)

>My user nevet brought up shotas rapomg lolis.
>This user...disturbs me.

Its hidden gold. Me and my dad loved the unusual shit in this

Not that guy but Mario and luigi partners in time is so underrated.
Honestly that and invader zim gave me a slight creepy vibe when I was a kid. I always had the occasional dread feeling when watching Zim, like some horrible fate would occur

That tounge is horrifying

The shota was very cute when they showed him nude.