Camp Lazlo Thread

Can we talk about the other good Joe Murray show? also post cute fanart if you want

Attached: 8A1FDEE6-0C7C-42AF-BB98-206914822772.jpg (182x268, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

camplazlo.proboards.com
youtu.be/ElXAwsqumVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I thought it was a fun show.

Remember when he fucked a tree?

Attached: Lumpus_cheese.jpg (1024x768, 173K)

Had a friend in middle school and she was really into the shota duck

Camp Lazlo was a good cartoon. I think most people don’t like it because by 2005 it seemed like a pretty 90s-y cartoon that brought nothing new to the table. The background art was gorgeous.

The main problem the show had was that Lazlo (and to an extent Raj and Clam) was kinda boring, hence why many late eps were centred around Edward, Samson, the Dung Beetles and the Camp staff

Somebody please post a DL to the Boomerang Widescreen HD rips!

Another problem was that Cartoon Network only greenlit it because they thought that SpongeBob was going to end and they wanted something to try take its place (and it never got out of the shadow of Rocko and earlier Cartoon Network shows)

Attached: vlcsnap-2013-03-30-15h15m56s210.png (640x480, 386K)

The halloween ep about that sentient meat monster scared me off meat for a good while

To be fair, I think Camp Lazlo was probably a better substitute for old Spongebob than new Spongebob was at the time.

Remember when that loli giraffe shoved a pinecone up her ass?

it was okayish. kinda felt like if you'd seen one episode you'd seen them all

I loved Camp Lazlo. Better than Gym Partner imho.
The TV movie was fucking GOAT.

Yes but SpongeBob had tenure and a recently premiered movie

Never getting out of the shadow of earlier CN originals was a problem Gym Partner's a Monkey and Squirrel Boy also had

the episode I most remember was the one where the two dung beetles hung upside down and became smart.
it was pretty fun

camplazlo.proboards.com
>it's still up
>last post was three months ago
Seriously, is the admin's parents still paying for the domain?

gonna have to second this request

>Here's a thought!
>THINK!

What did she see in lazlo?

Attached: Patsy_12.png (240x246, 40K)

Lazlo was generally a nice person and that was good enough for her

Proboards is a free forum service. I made a joke forum there years ago, it’s still up with no posts.

Wholesale, wish we got more episodes with the girl campers

hot monkey d

Attached: uuj_400.png (400x388, 70K)

I actually think the opposite really; they just weren’t that funny. The mud episode was funny though. Maybe I have low standards but this show is really fucking funny.

I've read this post four times and it still doesn't make sense

>After the movie, SpongeBob was going to end
>CN greenlights Camp Lazlo in hopes of it becoming the next big cartoon
>SpongeBob doesn't end and Camp Lazlo doesn't become super popular because of this

When I was a kid I thought she was a kangaroo

Well actually they all did. And they cojtested on who can sit on them longer. And there was a lot of underage struggling to sit on pinecone, moaning from pain. Show was kino

Monkeys could finger you while grabbing your titts!

Funny, nice, adventurous, and had a prehensile tail which he could fuck her with

I think they will bring back Camp Lazlo and make Edward a trans girl and she will keep her deep voice

Joe’s already done that. I’d rather they make Edward and Samson gay for each other. They’re seen together so much and I’m surprised it wasn’t a more popular pairing. It’d make a bit more sense than Lazlo and Edward to be honest.

>I’d rather they make Edward and Samson gay for each other.

I miss the creator of Warrior U who used to ship them.

The creator was always a pre-woke guy. In the very first episode of Lazlo, the girls assume that the boys might be aliens, when the Giraffe girl uses the book she's reading as a reference and mentions how "male dominated" all the sci fi books she reads are.

>memories flooding back
>tfw old now

FUCK I haven’t been there or the Fosters forum in years, those were good times.

also best bumper
youtu.be/ElXAwsqumVQ

Attached: F664B3F2-A522-476D-8FA7-9AE82E5262C8.jpg (828x476, 300K)

Camp Lazlo and Rocko's Modern Life crossover when?

UGH I loved these bumpers

Lazlo was a nice cartoon. I was disappointed at first comparing it to Rocko, but I still enjoyed it in the end. Lumpus was my favorite.

ATTENTION CAMPERS
ATTENTION CAMPERS
ITS TIME FOR CAMP LAZLOOOO

Camp Lazlo sucked.
The whole summer camp setting really limited what the show could do and where the writers could go. Compare it to like Courage where there's really only 3 characters set literally in the middle of nowhere but the universe still seemed massive because the writers could go in any direction.

I enjoy the show but desu the theme song is terrible. instant secondhand embarrassment whenever I hear it

>that meatman episode

>Compare it to like Courage
i don't think i will, considering it isn't really fair because they're two different shows going for different things.

I mean what they could do with their settings doofus. Camp Lazlo was cramped & limited, Courage was open & unpredictable.

>Heffer (alongside Rocko and Filburt) become Camp Kidney counsellors
>Meanwhile, Doctor Hutchinson and Bev Bighead become Squirrel Scout Denmothers

i know what you meant, doofus, and my point still stands. any similarities in setting (which are still minimal) aside, the shows still set out to do very different things.

It doesn't even have to be Courage. It was just the first cartoon that came to mind. Compare it to like Ed Edd & Eddy and Camp Lazlo still seems cramped next to the cul-de-sac. My Gym Partner's a Monkey had the same problem that Camp Lazlo had where the setting gimped what the writers could do, though MGPAM eventually threw it out the window and went balls-to-the-wall which is generally seen as the best thing the show ever did. American Dad had this problem until the writers realized there's only so much you can do if you're chained to the original conception of being a satire on bush-era conservatism and decided to say 'fuck it' and make episodes about going to space and the apocalypse.

clem was my husbando

>Edward asking his mom if she loves him, and she hesitates
What were some other dark moments in the show?

i think the problem here is your idea of what a writer can/should do with the setting, vs. what they actually can do with the vision they have in mind.