Alex Hirsch and Netflix

Will his shows/movies be good?

Attached: Netflix Hirsch.jpg (630x383, 126K)

No

/thread

fpbp

It'll have a good start and a disappointing ending.

Based

No

Attached: 1564634238.png (623x1138, 400K)

Does Alex know they dont censor leftist snowflakes like him as well because Twitter also profits off them?

Whoa epically BTFOed that company that doesn't censor people!

So will it basically be the “close enough” of gravity falls?

most likely

The difference was we know of Close Enough and RS was good at one point

>Knows less than nothing about Twitter

Didn't he quit from working on Detective Pikachu before the very first draft was finished?

>leftist snowflakes

Get back to work, Ted.

>Man blames Twitter for addiction because he can't block a fucking website

Better hope he never comes here.

Jeez what a cunt.
>turns out he is jewish, what a surprise

I can't find a screencap, but he literally said that the people bullying Zamii were threatening free speech. He's done a 180.

He was let go

go back to being irrelevant Alex

Dude is kinda fucking crazy, I don't think he'll finish anything he starts.

fpbp

That's not a one-eighty, that's an "X for me, not for thee"

true

YES!

kek

i have faith considering i seem to be one of the few that wasn't disappointed with Gravity Falls, but do we even know what he's working on?
just because you don't agree with his political views doesn't mean all of his work will be irredeemable shit. separation of art from the artist.

>Three and a half years and he's done literally nothing except vague about vaporware on Fox and Netflix

what does he even have under his belt?

a tiny penis

It will have a decently creative premise and a good start that makes a lot of promises, then will fail to deliver on said promises and you'll be called a manchild/incel/[generic insult for nerd du jour] if you complain or have even the slightest amount of criticism while Hirsch sleeps at his office in the Netflix studio using his wastebasket as a urinal

Honestly I'd like to see Alex have a fall from grace and come here to shitpost (likely as a tripfag, his ego wouldn't let him post as user) but slowly go insane as he comes around to our way of thinking, losing all his old socjus cretin friends but still remaining an egotistical cunt