Birds of Prey Hires John Wick Director to Punch Up Action Scenes

Good opportunity to make the suits like the comics

Attached: _92757_Medium.jpg (916x689, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thomas_polito/status/1162511408891871233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>xpect Warner Bros.'s upcoming Birds of Prey movie to have some top-notch fight sequences.

>John Wick director Chad Stahelski is coming on board in an uncredited role to oversee the second unit photography for Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) for additional shoots, designing new action sequences for the movie

ign

>aaaahhh save me white man

>b-but women can direct action scenes

Yeah, I’m thinking it’s based

well she did say the film would be diverse. Now we have a white straight male

It's still filming?

>WB hires director with previous success in similar films to do massive reshoots on their latest DC film because the director who they originally hired is a fucking hack who made an unwatchable piece of shit
Now why does that sound so familiar?

reshoots

>Chad
Based. Showing roasties how it's done

What pisses me off is people defending the director just because she made an indie movie even though no one actually saw it because it's not available anywhere

Welp, thus sounds like a Suicide Squad tier disaster

>director
That means shit all, tell me if they bring in the guys from The Raid IE the guys that did all the stunt work and choreography for John Wick

it's what they do and have always done since fucking Man of Steel

they got that DKek nickname for a reason

AAAAAAA HELP ME CHAD I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL I STILL WANT YOUR CUMMIES I'M SORRY I SAID YOU WERE THE PATRIARCHY

> Birds of Prey Hires John Wick Director to Punch Up Action Scenes
>Good opportunity to make the suits like the comics

What? This is a non sequitur. What the shit does a new second unit director for action sequences have to do with wardrobe?

Attached: norm.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

That's nice, but I'm sill concerned that the whole movie is about Black Mask and his gay dick pics.

Cape movie directors don't direct the action anyway, we've known forever that the action is all handled by the studio people

>reshoots
That's never a good sign.

I love Margot Robbie and her Harley Quinn was the only enjoyable thing about SS, so I’m cautiously optimistic

I really fucking hated her. Your opinion seems like the majority but I don't get it, I thought she was cringier than Social Network Luthor.

>LOVE YOUR PERFUME, WUT IS DAT DUH SENSE OF DEATH HAHAHA

>Your opinion seems like the majority
maybe on some contrarian shithole like Yea Forums

That’s more on the scriptwriters than the actress. If she used her Wolf of Wallstreet accent and had a decent script and wardrobe she would have been a perfect choice.

Ladderbro, kill yourself

>rushed stuntwork
yikes

It's not rushed, his stunt company was already doing the stunts anyway
twitter.com/thomas_polito/status/1162511408891871233

reshoots are completely standard idiot.

What, shes a good actress. She did all her stunt work and pours her souls into her roles. I liked her in Tarzan and I think her voice fry is cute. She’s also beautiful to look at.

>What, shes a good actress

She's the reason why every woman in the movie looks like shit. She's a producer now and won't allow competition for herself in her movie.

Do you get all your info from Grace Randolph?

In any case, the reshoots appear to just to add some action and to add a post credit scene with a new costume, more than likely tying into Suicide Squad

Attached: 1550791958580.png (588x289, 24K)

I don’t care! I’ll always stan her!

Attached: 3F22AA5D-8D0A-4C24-BC19-7801EB9B6853.gif (245x235, 1.21M)

I don't see this changing anything unless the Wick guy throw the entire movie in an incinerator, recasts everybody except Margot, and rewrites and refilms the whole thing from scratch.

The movie has been testing very well.

I don't give a shit what it "tests" like. If it looks bad to me it's shit, and I don't need to watch it to check.

We haven't even had a trailer dude, but those who have seen it give it high praise

So how are they gonna explain Batman just up and disappearing right after forming the Justice League and how fucking Black Mask of all people took over Gotham?

Attached: F4EE28CB-C30B-44C5-8D6D-48F37C895237.jpg (355x258, 12K)

Just me. But I feel like John Wick's action style wouldn't fit

They don’t. WB doesn’t care about interconnected universes anymore, just enjoy the film as a stand-alone piece of entertainment.

>stunts are supplementary footage made by the 2nd unit director
well, yeah, in this case, not for most movies

>not for most movies
That's literally the case for ever MCU movie, they even tell you this when you sign on to be a MCU director. You think the Russo brothers shot those Winter Soldier's action scenes?

>just enjoy the film as a stand-alone piece of entertainment.
That’d be a lot easier if the casting for Harley was different and LetoJoker wasn’t making an appearance.

They are adding shooting a post credit scene for Suicide Squad in this, so they are still connecting these movies

Attached: 1538367609612.png (640x796, 100K)

>prepping a new outfit for Harley
It won’t be her classic look so it’s automatically trash.

that's smart, i would do that

>woman literally hires chad
pure pottery

Every movie has reshoots. Get off tv dude.