mega.nz/#F!LqoVlARI!6lJk4hqinvJYC2LauikE1g
youtu.be/HyvZNYv1WIk
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqvqbd
youtube.com/watch?v=kY0P6o_FLEk
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3yU_t70gE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are none. Sorry

dead

I honestly have more respect for this show for not having an autistic fanbase like Star Vs or Amphibia solely dedicated to wanting to fuck her
Makes any appreciation for the show feel more legitimate and liked and not just a couple tumblrfags waifuing people

did you missed the tentacle rape car and the force feeding car threads?

is this the new excuse now?

I thought this show was fantastic and i'm excited to see more of it. It was so mysterious and relatable.

Did anyone else think of that Goosebumps book with the magic mirror when watching the chrome car episode?

I just saw this series yesterday, so I missed all the live discussion of it.

Infinity Train Tribe: Dead
Amphibia Tribe: Dying from hiatus season

I guess we all just roam Yea Forums aimlessly now.

Holy Fuck yes I thought i was the only one

I've seen that kind of shit on every single show ever posted here. What matters more is the amount of spamming threads and how many of them devolve into pure sexual content. And Infinity Train has not spammed threads outside that brief tribe war shit that was mostly Amphibia autists
Yea Forums's most beloved shows don't get constant generals. That's reserved for things mostly not liked here like Loud House or WBB

Attached: 4425af.png (714x257, 171K)

thats because IT just sucked and most Yea Forums dont care about it anymore. That finale was a hard hit

Alright.

I also immediately thought of Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy whenever Sad-One spoke.

>the MC is an obnoxious, unlikable retard no one waifu's
>and no one makes any threads
>therefore the show is one of Yea Forums's beloved
You ever hear of Occam's Razor?

>Where all my Infinity Train homies at??
I think they’re all busy sucking tranny dick

Attached: 3950A943-EFCE-4890-B2BC-27C558404EC3.jpg (1192x1062, 101K)

It was ok, everything was rushed to hell. Compared to OTGW, the pacing was horrid.

I didn't say that IT is one of Yea Forums's most beloved, but consider that the shows that do get constant thread (again look at trash for Loud House, We Bare Bears, ect) aren't universally praised and actually quite shitted upon here, while something like Looney Tunes or Courage which is universally praised does not get a constant general. Even for recent stuff that's really well-regareded there aren't 24/7 generals. Mostly because there's not people Yea Forums wants to fuck so discussion doesn't happen

I just wanna remind/inform everybody that the train setting was partially inspired by this awesome horror movie

Take note of the 180° twisting door handles, and the modular/quick acceleration of moving rooms

Protip: a the sequels are dogshit, they try to expand on an excellent idea and completely fumble

Attached: MV5BZTIyZGM3NDItMTNmNS00Yzc4LTg2MzItOWY4MTE1NDlmZDIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwMzUyOTc@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 11K)

That's the RML static cling crowd

Amphibia had a solid run here. Now unfortunately all the threads are fatfags and probably will be until the shorts

Be careful, Infinity Trannies. Watch your back

Is she a confirmed dyke yet?

I liked the show cause i'm a Mother's basement depressed manchild and my parents are divorced so I related to the MC lmao

OTGW is horribly overrated and was a chore to get through. It would've benefitted from having less episodes.

I'm here

why do you care?

Post your crystal room song: youtube.com/watch?v=fCK0ttJoWVA

Frankly I thought it was kinda bland, not bad but not nearly as good as Over the Garden Wall

What can I say? Amphibia is just better

Attached: F8080500-B252-4BA6-B016-E255344B6C6E.jpg (500x920, 95K)

I don't think I know the lyrics to any song well enough to sing them.

And thinking about the crystal man again, I kind of got a snow golem from Adventure Time feeling from him.

I kinda wish she had used the shorts from the swimming outfit here. It would have been such a cool detail for her to repurpose limited amounts of clothing here

Huh... Never got that but yeah. I did think the ending kind of fumbled. But it's also some brilliant production design. "We have three sets and some lights." "Challenge ac-fucking-cepted"

here as usual. busy. should be drawing it fanart. will someday.

I don't think I've ever emotionally connected with a song before.
I'd be fucked and just accept my crystal death.

Over the Garden Wall actually wrapped everything up satisfactorily, but then Infinity Train is getting a season 2. I hope we see more of pic related.

Attached: mirror waifu.jpg (457x457, 50K)

Twelve forever tribe: alive and well

Attached: 1565618861017.png (1108x624, 586K)

Because you're all so autistic, of course it's alive even though the show is irrelevant.

autism is the lifeblood of 12 forever.

>MC is an obnoxious, unlikable retard
Idk why people keep saying this, there was nothing wrong with her imo. Reggie from 12 forever is a lot more unlikable and people here worship her

the Flex were the highlight of the series for me

SomI know weather to drop this series or not.

CN drowned it in the bathtub. Which sucks because it had so much potential. It's been a while since I've seen a series that needed MORE time to build up, instead of one that dragged on for too long, but this is one.

That's seems like a rather arbitrary decider.

youtube.com/watch?v=UqvV7L0RNmw

absolutely, dad raised me on a fuckload of queen and brian may

I'm pretty sure that I would just sit in Crystal room forever, waiting for death.

The show didn't meet the hype. It flopped. And now everyone is waiting for the next show (Owl House).

I liked it, but by now there's not much to talk about. It's too unsubtle to really analyze the characters and themes so there's not much to talk about, but I enjoyed Tulip's journey.

youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k
Not even a debate

RULE

THIRTY

FOUR

WHEN

???

One one is erotic beyond all measure

Someone's reflection going rogue and betraying its "owner" and being chased by reflection-cops and all the resulting adventures would be a cool premise for a show all on its own. Infinity Train is "Underutilized Ideas: The Show"

Pfft, they made Minecraft happen, didn't they?

why did the flex need the masks? why did were they melting?

the cops showed a lot more workable personality for interesting antagonists than the actual villain in the show

...what?

Attached: 1552701380117.jpg (600x450, 35K)

>Joke

it's only because Reggie is an immature unlikable retard like they are, it's like looking in a mirror. Tulip on the other hand actually has reasons to be an unlikable jerk, but actually learns that being an asshole is fucking bad.

Attached: 76434534.png (1280x800, 798K)

BECAUSE I'M A CONDUCTOR

Is it best if I stop at episode 9?

Wow that villain reminds me horribly of Amon from Legend of Korra.

Show me a fandom without an autistic fanbase, and I will fix it for you.

Amon would be good if it wasn't used to sidestep the conflic. Amelia was a fitting villain for the conflic of IT, even if letdown for robolovers.

This is the best thing in this show
youtube.com/watch?v=PbAU2ETBUes

Attached: 156843365323533.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Maybe if they had gotten a real singer.

Not like the original singer was any better, but still.
youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA

Man, imagine if this went on longer and Tulip started getting really depressed as she sings near the end and this is when you found out Tulip's parents divorced.

Make way, make way, best episode coming through.
kisscartoon.xyz/episode/infinity-train-series-episode-7/?server=photoss

Attached: 1565326631341.png (1907x1005, 1.62M)

How so?

>no barefoot car
It hurts

I came, I saw, i meh'd.

>no perfectly aligned tile pattern car

What would you do if Tulip sat in your lap, and started to get a bit moist?

I do not have cable, where can one watch this?

Attached: 1343369303593.gif (448x256, 286K)

>ending the show on a fast forward that address nothing of what happened.
why?

I don't know. You'd think they would have had the parents searching for her and finding her in a field or something. Then skip forward to the dad taking her to camp.

kimcartoon or wait for someone to post a mega

politely tell her to get off and that there are inappropriate and appropriate times to be sexy and this time is inappropriate

cartoonnetwork.com/video/infinity-train/index.html

Heh

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-135911_Chrome.jpg (1070x1044, 388K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wwQNxIlhwxg
>1995
>lived in a small house so my older brother and I had to share a small room, always fighting
>only time we ever got along was when he'd play the Bon Jovi Crossroad album on repeat. He'd just chill on his bed and I would quietly play Donkey Kong Country with tv on mute

Cum in my pants

For you.

Attached: tulip.webm (630x720, 58K)

Cum

Tulip or Mirror-Tulip

Attached: one_one_by_nightsmudge_daosc20-pre.jpg (807x990, 42K)

That was in episode 1.

The production history of Cube is an epic story in its own right. After part of the crew mutinied and bailed early into production, the rest of the cast and crew basically volunteered to stay and work pro-bono for like 2-3 days straight to finish principle filming IIRC, and then some Canadian CG company volunteered to do their effects for free.

I thought it was really good. Ending felt a bit rushed, episode 9 in particular, but I think it was overall a very nice little adventure with some decent character growth. Also Yea Forums seems to really hate One One while I just thought he was whatever.

>go to a funhouse with goofy mirrors
>let Mirror-Tulip out
>she's a ridiculously buxom shorstack

Nah, with shows like this where you're jumping from one crazy setting to another it's better not to let things overstay their welcome. Most times there's not enough content and depth to really support more than one episode without exposing how shallow a concept is. Better to leave the audience wanting more of a thing than being sick of it.

Take the TNG episode 'Darmok' as an example. The crew encounters a race that communicates through metaphor and citing examples from their own personal history and mythology. It's a really neat idea and they build a fantastic episode out of it and leave you wanting to see more...... but would you really want another four or five episodes centered around that species? No, of course not, because while it's enough to hold up a good, well-written episode, it doesn't really have enough to support more than that.

Same thing with the mirror world stuff. It throws a lot of neat ideas at you and leaves you wanting to understand the rules of that setting and know more about the characters in it... but really, "person's reflection runs away from them" is an idea that's got enough depth to support a short story, not a novel.

Tulip with Mirror-Tulip's haircut

Cute

Its always better to leave an audience wanting more than wanting less.

I didn't dislike any of the characters and I ended up really liking One and king Corgi.
It ain't a hype train, but I'm still looking forward to a second season hopefully exploring more of the lore.

Also the possibility that all the inhabitants of the train are just demon-dog-cockroaches is both eerie and sad in a good way.

Why not both?

Tulip

>Ashley Johnson

I wondered why she reminded me of pic related.

Attached: Ellie-thelastofus.jpg (400x549, 151K)

Damn you're right
youtu.be/HyvZNYv1WIk

I find this more better than SU honestly. SU was ok, until it become more of SJW mess later. I think this show understands the meaning of being moralistic by covering Mature themes not seen often in many other cartoons. not only does it teach important lessons but it comes off as being relatable and honest, I can't say anything else to describe it. It makes the average adult oriented cartoon look childish. Excessive gory violence, excessive language, vulgar humor, and sexual references used excessively is not what I call mature. being mature is all about being thoughtful and humble. a cartoon doesn't need to be insanely crazy too express itself to be edgy. this cartoon can be edgy just by being creative and believable and not having to resort to gory violence, low brow humor, or questionable material, I hope it doesn't hint at some SJW stuff, but hey, its only a mini series but with a S2 coming soon, I believe.

Is there a full version of Tulip singing "Word Up"?

Also, feel free to read this spiel I wrote.

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqvqbd

We need a full version of this too
youtube.com/watch?v=kY0P6o_FLEk

the flex are cool

No.

One-One best boy

Attached: Atticus 2.gif (600x336, 2.6M)

Both, making out with each other.

NO. DELETE THIS

Name a SINGLE character from Amphibia who is as brave/loyal/heroic as Attic was.

I'm Waiting.

>people already trying to compare IT and OtGW
the only thing that makes them similar is a protagonist who adventures in a mystical world
while IT had tense parts, it was never nearly as bloodchillingly dark as OtGW.
Further more, IT was more concise, the main "mechanic" being rather simple when you take a step back and think about it. "The train makes people work through their emotional burdens and let go of the past." And I'm still not sure what OtGW was about. Not to mention, it was tightly edited and kept its pace up well, almost enough to edit the parts together to make a mini movie or something. Hottest take: Tulip being unable to actually sing was actually nice, because it makes her feel real.
Soundtrack was nice, good protagonist who doesn't have dumbrain, well edited and paced.
Overall 8/10 Will recommend.

The absolute BALLS on this creative team to pull off something like this as viscerally as possible. I haven't seen something this impactful in American cartoon media since Batman Beyond two decades ago.

Thank you.

Attached: God I love being a turtle!.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

unironcally almost cried

h-he is okay r-right?

Attached: 1327215003400.gif (320x240, 2.96M)

He wasn't a good boy.
I'm told he was the best.

Almost dropped the show right here.

Reminds me of...

Attached: HDW dies.gif (352x198, 2.97M)

Remember when the cat was crushed to death?

Attached: Cat Crush.gif (600x338, 2.87M)

Channeling some Araki here.

Some good moments, but overall mediocre.

The show really failed to take advantage of its premise. I would have liked to see more gamey/puzzle elements, especially when Tulip constantly references her game design know-how. As it is, most of the train cars just felt like a shittier Adventure Time setting.

The characters are fairly shallow. Atticus is adorable and I love him, but it's not like there's any depth to him. Tulip's arc has been done to death, though I will say they captured the raw emotion pretty accurately, it was never really exciting. Her character progression was just a little too on the nose.

Also, completely unrealistic. This bitch eats onions raw and somehow she still has friends. Fucking impossible.

This scene was pure kino, just the look on atticus's face as he realizes hes about to get killed is incredible.

>think its just going to be murder
>its body horror
Some kids are going to get nightmares.

Half of Yea Forums probably jacked off to this going off the last IT thread I saw.

>Tulip's arc has been done to death
I don't know, I cant think of many shows that tackle an introverted kid dealing with divorce as well as this one did. It felt very grounded. Stuff like her being awkward about her song before opening up and having fun with it really helped demonstrate her character arc to that point. Simple, nothing new - but handled well.

Also I didnt get the impression Tulip had many friends.

God damn, I miss the Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc.

So what brought the train into existence?
Why do you have to go from car to car?Its not necessary to move your number
What happens to those who die on the train
what if someone is brought onto the train and gives birth
What if someone gets past the cockroach dogs
Is 1-1 evil for trapping children on trains to die if they dont stop being mad
Seriously like what the fuck thats evil
1-1 you asshole

>Is 1-1 evil for trapping children on trains to die if they dont stop being mad
Might just be following his programming.
>Why do you have to go from car to car?Its not necessary to move your number
Did you have to move from car to car? I thought it was just about personal growth. That personal growth came because of Tulip's insistence on moving forward.
>What if someone gets past the cockroach dogs
They probably starve.

My parents where divorced and to tell you the truth,it didnt really affect me or make me sad
Thats the main issue,i was 5 and i could understand that divorce wasn’t that bad.
Yet tulip,a 13 year old was sad because of someone elses divorce
Like no child her age (especially a smart one) would give a shit they would know its not there business

The whole divorce shit is forced and made me laugh not cry
Seriously thats my main issue with the show

The train doesn’t directly help anyone and thats really stupid
Like it’s supposed to help people get ove shit and improve by trapping them in puzzle rooms that dont teach them anything?

Any smart child should know that divorce will affect everyone differently if they have empathy. Divorce literally means you will be seeing less of one of your parents and the prospects of a stranger(s) joining your family to fill the gap.

I mean most kids understand that an unhealthy marriage isnt good
Maybe thats just cause my dad was a piece of shit idk

Ah, I see. There you go. Certainly depends if your relationship with BOTH your parents were good, to begin with. If one of them happens to be a drunken/condescending whore, an abusive/violent bastard, or both. You experience divorce as something that makes your life better. It is a different story when you love both your parents and THEY simply cannot make it work out between themselves and it distresses the kid(s).

No, worse. The gun didn't kill him. It transformed him into a disgusting, mindless, hungry cockroach monster that immediately tries to kill the girl.

Attached: 1100.gif (210x155, 1.7M)

>Yet tulip,a 13 year old was sad because of someone elses divorce
Dude one of my friends is 29 and his parents got divorced 6 months ago and he took it horribly. I think its more of a person-to-person thing, not everyone handles stuff like this in a healthy way.

Or in an emotionally detached way.

My, that look
>I know I should be brave even at the face of ultimate defeat, but I don't wanna die.
>Tulip, please save me, I'm not ready.

Taste. One of the storyboarders seems to be fond of them too but I'm surprised they don't have any fanart.

Attached: flecs ask.png (1272x538, 590K)

I still can't decide on my favorite. The Unfinished Car was pretty interesting, I liked how it related to Tulip's own character growth (her dialogue to One One at the end was really applicable towards her feelings about her parents) and it was interesting seeing One One having such a difficulty handling the car. The Ballpit Car is probably going to be the one people remember most from the series but The Chrome Car has some really heavy moments, its quite interesting.

I think my favorite thing about the show is how varied the episodes are. They all feel distinct and memorable.

Attached: 3240674 - Infinity_Train Kate_Mulgrowl Seab.png (623x1003, 408K)

>no barbs
She'd hate it

For someone who played a boring captain on Star Trek Voyager.
She played a damn good pussy.

Attached: Infinity_Train Bot.jpg (853x480, 52K)

"I see you already have your own donut holer."

Not this BS cat fuckers again.

This is an Atticus thread, king and goodest of the bois.

Attached: Infinity Train.png (856x480, 284K)

I just binge watched this holy fuck that was actually pretty good

ok

Attached: 3240883 - Infinity_Train King_Atticus Seab Tulip_Olsen.png (1000x800, 552K)

Is there a better use of "Word Up" in all of TV?

>imagine being this retarded

Attached: Atticus.png (856x480, 246K)

Your ban sacrifice is noticed and respected.

Attached: Infinity_Train Dog_Roach.jpg (853x480, 118K)

Jesus.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-12-21h22m41s183.jpg (1920x1080, 576K)

I don't remember THAT episode.

Attached: 654561684651321.png (856x480, 265K)

>she's wearing the sacred crown
WHAT IS THIS...THIS INSULT?!

A lot of stuff happens we don't get to see.

He's got the moves!

Attached: Do your dance.gif (600x336, 3.98M)

Nah man, you just sound like a sociopath/edgelord. Considering where you're at the former seems very likely

That fucking cat.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-12-02h10m24s10.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

When that reaches zero you'll be gone forever.

Excuse me but tulips an asshole
Her parents clearly divorced and its good for the both of them
They where not in love anymore and if you get sad that two people who both dont want to be married get divorced your a fucking asshole

I want to fuck the female. It's hard to find redheads in mainstream media who haven't been turned into fucking niggers.
Fuck niggers.
Fuck trannies.
And fuck jannies.

Attached: 2651994 - Infinity_Train King_Atticus One-One TVComrade Tulip_Olsen.png (1100x750, 487K)

welp

I hoped the dog would stay dead. No offense to the actor, but I hate dogs.

>Your ban sacrifice is noticed and respected
Wait... do you unironically post on Yea Forums from anything but your phone?
Why?

Attached: 3233254 - Infinity_Train Steward Tulip_Olsen g3mfuck3r.png (1500x1132, 516K)

Why do you have badly drawn IT porn on your phone?

>Janeway
>Boring
Are you kidding me? Bitch was equal parts crazy and evil and captained a ship full of imbeciles and clarketech. When Voyager was boring it was never because of the captain.

Why don't you?

For the explicit (lol) purpose of posting ITT.

Attached: 2244246 - Infinity_Train ShadowFenrir Tulip_Olsen.jpg (847x1200, 699K)

I don't save badly drawn porn, especially not on my phone.

That's pretty weird dude

>he doesn't share IT porn with his friends and coworkers from his phone
rude

Attached: 2663596 - Dugaid Infinity_Train King_Atticus Tulip_Olsen.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

>he thinks marriage is about being in love

Fuck tranny jannies.

Attached: 2180883 - Infinity_Train ShadowFenrir Tulip_Olsen.jpg (831x1200, 830K)

It used to be about love, now it's about convenience and tax breaks.

Attached: 2307766 - Infinity_Train Steward Tulip_Olsen.jpg (1400x1476, 448K)

It was never about love, it was about selling your daughter so you can get a couple extra pigs for your farm.

I don't care about your implied jewish conspiracy definition of marriage.

Well shit.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-12-02h01m36s101.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

Can this thread be saved?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-18-08h42m15s56.jpg (1920x1080, 764K)

it either needs more cat/mirror tulip smut or show discussion
i'm up for both but ere's my 2 cents

this is my biggest 180 on an opinion on a show i've ever did, first being rise of the tmnt
the first half of the pilot was honestly horrible
yaaaas said unironically, fart joke and then straight into meme corgi for the awww points

they fixed most of it in the actual show thankfully, but damn if i stopped at the pilot i would have missed on the rest of this thing hard
probably only checked up subsequent eps for the design of the steward, which was fucking rad

>yaaaas said unironically, fart joke and then straight into meme corgi for the awww points
I'm going to guess you've criticized something as "reddit" in the past; am I right?

Also only a moron trusts just a pilot.

yaaaas and fart jokes are just childish and really stupid, maybe it's you that sees reddit around every corner

pilot usually are different, yes, but in those cases it's about the animation/voice acting quality
the kind of humor in the pilot usually persists during the show normal run
here it was almost the complete opposite, slight artstyle change, mostly the MC but not much more, animation quality all around not that different and consistently good VA for both

It just happened. You are the asshole for thinki,ng this sort of thing do'nt take time to be digested.

>this is fine

>you can see the Steward's shadow creeping around multiple times in the Ballpit Car episode
neat

I don't know what it is with Star Trek TNG and Voyager ... their actors and voice actors are actually fucking good, but the directors and writers behind Star Trek simply suck all the talent out of them. Exception being John De Lancie, he was always a talentless faggot.
Her personality was too subtle in Star Trek.

Attached: dddv2v0-f8e5b3f5-4c34-45ca-9810-b16d27dd6c49.png (560x1190, 73K)

>Using One-One like that

>5 year old doesn't understand the implications of a divorce
>13 year old does
its that simple, dipshit

Contrarian shut up. It's your personality, not your age.

you must be a fucking brainlet then

infinite cars
infinite fetishes

Tulip! Hey, hey Tulip!
TUUUULIIIIIIP!!!

nah, it makes no sense, a divorce with parents that fights is something a teen see coming miles away. nothing about her surprise or rejection makes sense. That's the softest form of divorce, ever, the parents didn't even have to call the police at any moment.

I think she had just been suppressing all the problems her parents had been having and when they split she could no longer pretend there wasn't a problem which sent her into anger.

I gave this show a chance but the retarded little robot ruined it

Y’know what I never understood?
She brought a book bag and only utilized the thing maybe like once or twice? I get it’s a trope that’s been done to death for the main protagonist always-having-the-thing-that-solves-the-situation scenario, but did she ever bring anything else besides gum or a toothbrush? Or a change of clothes even?

Attached: 3A615FAF-B4F8-4523-9C4A-9E8F07A1CE2A.jpg (1600x1605, 428K)

WTF ONE ONE NOOOOO

What was it?

No, she ran away with nothing, since she was rash and she intended to come back soon.

But she passes through locations that seemed civilized enough to let her shower and wash her clothes.

cute

>Force feed car

Attached: SMIRK.jpg (228x221, 13K)

The life she used to is falling apart, she's angry because she feels her parents neglect her, she feels guilty because she feels she could've kept them together.

Divorce itself seems relatively new, Tulip is the same size in her memories as she is in the present. The wound is still fresh.

Tulip's background was... Not really important. She could have gotten onto the train while running away from anything really and it would not have changed the plot. With that in mind her background really got too much attention and screen time in the show.

There was so much more that was left unanswered. They had very limited episodes and they wasted one on her background "video". Before ppl say there is a second season coming the show was clearly written with only season in mind since Tulip's story arc ended so the writers weren't banking on a second season.

DO YOUR DANCE DO YOUR DANCE DO YOUR DANCE QUICK MAMMA

Attached: Cute paws.gif (284x266, 2.02M)

How's she going to explain how she has no reflection now to people? They're just going to assume she's a vampire and stake her.

rev up those cars

Attached: finetoo.png (349x310, 55K)

Tulip's background is all that matters. Train is just a fantastic catalist for her journey.

I doubt she is going to Iran or Saudi Arabia.

I suppose at this point she can just admit being on a train. Since people are routinely return from it, there must be reports.

i really fucking wish he stayed roach'd

Her background was at least more important than WASTING AN EPISODE FINDING THE CORRECT SONG.

I hope you guys are all joking, because no human being can be this retarded.

Attached: Tulip legging edit.png (1280x800, 667K)

>wasted one on her background "video"
I don't think that was a waste at all. The episode was really well done and I thought they translated the trauma of divorce accurately. I also liked the gradual reveal of her real memories.

Here's a higher quality version

Attached: Do the dance Atticus.gif (284x266, 2.88M)

Frog show is better

Attached: 1563252335257.png (426x446, 362K)

More skin.

>Male passengers go to the TG car, then processed to the hypnosis car to wipe them of any male memories and thoughts.
>Females go to the fattening, tentacle and milking cars where they will spend eternity.
>Those who don't comply are sent to the cock and ball torture car.

Attached: train cars.png (1103x562, 808K)

>Since people are routinely return from it
are they now?

>then processed to the hypnosis car
Identity death
Why do you always ruin a good fetish. It's no longer a trauma and misery fetish if they are fine with what they have become.

If you run into Tulip walking to Oshkosh, would you give her a ride?

They are hypnotized bimbos. Like they're under a spell. That's hot.

Attached: 0.png (1279x1440, 1.24M)

cum car

Tulip cums herself immediately.

I need Tulip

>NOOOOOOOOOO WHY DIDNT THEY TELL US WHO BUILT THE TRAIN OR WHAT THE BLEAK LANDSCAPE WAS CALLED, WHY DID WE HAVE TO LEARN ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTER?!
Tulip's arc is the glue that holds the whole fucking show together.

This. Fucking hate identity death in TF stuff, the fun is them dealing with their new form.

But do they become feminine over time?

Either they learn or their new bodies give them subtle impulses. Like a guy finds himself absentmindedly twirling his hair when he's not paying attention to anything.

That's the hottest. I love TF where the victim doesn't realize they're mentally becoming what their form is.

Oh shit!

I gotta say, I have to agree with over here
Why are people on this board so judgmental of fictional characters? How the hell is Tulip an unlikable jerk? How is Scott Pilgrim, for that matter? Sure, he's got problems, but that doesn't make him the complete monster people on this board make him out to be.

Attached: Capture.png (468x487, 251K)

People raised on simplistic media where they can expect to always be expected to agree with protagonist?

Probably. Not sure what else you can expect from people who read fucking superhero comics

It got hypped so hard and it was meh at the end, it felt rushed on history, characters and art. One and Emilia were best characters though.

>Amelia
>best character
Are you high? Also I dunno about it being rushed on art, the show looked great the whole way through.

>Amelia
>best character
bruh, Amelia's existence ruined the entire series.
Hey, in retrospective maybe you're right. Thanks Amelia for destroying any pretention of deep storytelling this series had.

>bruh, Amelia's existence ruined the entire series.
Nah, I thought it was a bit rushed but it hardly ruined the series. She acted as a nice foil to Tulip - while Tulip was actually progressing through the train and working on her own issues, Amelia was wallowing in her own misery and memories, trying to recapture the past. I wish she had been a bit more competent at the end but she was basically a crazy woman who took over the train so it made sense for her to not be completely in control of everything.

I don't know what you wanted by "deep storytelling" but you're probably just dumb.

i mean, the execution of Amelia as a character ruined the series.

What would you do if you learned Tulip was stalking you? Going through your trash, following you, and closely monitoring you online presence?

Okay, I still completely disagree with you and I stand by my previous post. Can you actually elaborate on your assertion?

Sadly there's very little content of that and even less of that is allowed to be discussed on Yea Forums.

Nah there's a fair bit. You just need to know where to look. I should know, I'm a writefag/drawfag.

>tulip found the reggie greentext stories
it's over vros

>bruh, Amelia's existence ruined the entire series.
Not really.

Attached: EB52kegXoAAlol0.jpg (2048x4096, 1.34M)

That nigga dead. She should get with Atticus, he's royalty.

Missed out on seeing this sort of stuff during the show airing.

Attached: EBjm_OOUIAAKmBo.jpg (1638x2048, 406K)

This show had a top tier logo.

sexy robo cops

It would be cooler as just a infinity sign with no words.

Attached: 8.jpg (480x360, 5K)

Post Tulip pics so I can cum

Attached: Tu.png (400x584, 111K)

>Tulip sits in your lap
>She hasn't bathed in months
What do?

>fattening car

Attached: 9138764201.gif (284x210, 488K)

I liked the show, but it was too short all around. 11 minute episodes, and only 10 episodes total? It just doesn't feel like enough for such an interesting setting. Maybe the next season will be about a new character?

Anyone have a good torrent? I found one but its fucking shit 360p .avis

Nah

Would be wierd for Tulip to be back. Probably we'll have some new characters with an arc of their own.

All female passengers go to the fattening car.

I'd immediately Nut

imagine the smell

Waiting for a Blu-Ray.

>"Oh? Moi? Merci beaucoup"

Attached: 92547973.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

I wish instead of flash-forward they shown the moment Tulip actually came home.

Turn around bright eyes.

Attached: ECSPiVIU8AAP7Jx.jpg (1000x669, 75K)

I want to pet the cat

season 2 will be about another passenger

she wasn't surprised when it happened
shes just angry it did

Same. You can't just have her gone for 5 months and brush it off like that.

It would bite you.

Attached: 1565734260029.jpg (900x506, 75K)

As much as I enjoyed what we got, I'm also really disappointed. The story could have been much longer and more complex

Attached: 1564266934440.png (640x3195, 2.14M)

I smell onions...

Anne.

That's the cost of petting cats, and i'm willing to pay

You son of a bitch.

so is every ep about divorce? im 7 eps in and its all divorce

The beach car wasn't about divorce. The crystal car wasn't about divorce. The chrome car wasn't about divorce. And when Atticus gets shot next episode, it wont have to do with divorce.

This
Its hot when they know whats going on, when a man gives into the pleasures of his new body. hypnotized bimbos are same as girls with low intellect and cartoonsih proportions/drives. it makes less sense to me than vacuum sealing fetish, especially when its not done out of revenge

I don't recall it clearly but beach ep had a lot of moments of her snapping at the bot the same way her mom did at her and basically seeing things from the other side, while also recalling good memories.

You are remembering it incorrectly. She snapped at One One because he was being annoying. The one "memory" she shared was about her name. To say it was about divorce is to be disingenuous.

>I don't recall it clearly but beach ep had a lot of moments of her snapping at the bot
No.

>why is the theme of the story in every episode

Nope, only episode 1, 4, 5, 6 and 9 are about divorce.

Im not asking why, am asking it that is all there is to it.Over the Garden Wall had bigger verity

see

Are you a phoneposter or just 12? Verity? How do you fuck up spelling variety that badly?

I just binged watched the entire series and I unironically love this show. I thought it was a neat series and I look forward to what comes next.

Also I want to fuck Tulip, she reminds me of my ex.

Attached: 3F93EE1B-C0EE-4500-9AB7-B2E55F883CB1.jpg (1200x1200, 240K)

He’s done it again

Attached: E0F320FF-B271-484A-938B-771305F6C1FB.jpg (411x594, 58K)

I want to fuck the cat

user, pls.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-12-02h02m38s215.jpg (1920x1080, 657K)

It's endearing that she can't sing. Also it's old that every protagonist can sing. It's boring at this point. I'd rather the nerdy girl with terrible singing at this point.

Its great that it wasn't some great singer. The way that Tulip went from shouting out all these tone deaf songs to suddenly being very shy and awkward about a really personal song before having fun with it was a great bit of characterization. Thank fucking God they didn't get some professional singer and try to make her some singing powerhouse, that would have been terrible.

Shut the fuck up faggot, I will suck your cock bitch.

Would've been ballsier if they had let him stay a roach, but that scene was still intense.

Atticus crosses the river (colorized)
LIVE ACTION REMAKE WHEN?!?

Attached: djw4pu125fh31.jpg (540x534, 26K)

This is WB, not Disney.

... Now I am not sure if I want a live action remake of the Iron Giant or not.

Haven't heard a transatlantic accent in anything in a while, I guess it was supposed to tip you off she wasnt trustworthy but most people don't even know that that's a fake american accent so they probably didn't get it.

Man the Conductor seemed so menacing here.
Too bad that didn't last.

That's the Steward. and the conductor was quite frightening till the end.

No, I meant the Conductor.
I found it menacing it seemed like a machine so removed from humanity it couldn't even directly communicate and only spoke in creepy bleeps in bloops.
And then it spoke English and had some cloak and it kinda removed some of the cool factor, but it was still very threatening.
And then it's revealed to be a sad angry woman piloting a robot and that's where it lost me.
I mean, it fits the themes of the show better for it to be someone that contrasts Tulip's development, but I just liked the Conductor better as a big scary machine.
The Steward was terrifying to the end, though.

Yes, the ability to lewd something doesn't make it not obnoxious, like Reggie.
You fags had a thread about fucking the Janeway cat, for Christ sake.

The idea that Loud House or WBB (where the fuck are these threads lol?) get /trash/ waifu threads must mean that every ignored shit cartoon is secretly good is retard logic for reasons I hope I don't have to explain

Cute legs.

IT'S ALREADY HERE

Attached: 0b94f80a211061e49342fe79f1359dec.jpg (1120x1500, 350K)

The Steward had the right amount of humanization, the Conductor should have been less human. Amelia should have been so isolated from contact with other people, she should have lost the ability to act like one.

But she was still building things. I would have liked her to use more technology or gadgets and stuff, rather than just chase Tulip around with a pipe. I mean she had giant robot arms, why bother with the pipe?

My favorite part of that whole confrontation was Tulip slipping her the tape and then her sending that distress beacon to the Steward. Two characters behaving intelligently, that's always refreshing.

Why.

Don't mind me, just being the best visual gag.

Attached: Infinity.Train.S01E08.The.Ball.Pit.Car.1080p.CN.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-JEW.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

>no crown
I see no king here

Tulip's IQ

I don't get it

Do we ever get to see her feet

Question, why is he dead

Not gonna happen, but that shit fan made

I want another season to happen with a new protagonist.

It was nice seeing the cat get taken down a peg, she always acted so haughty.

Attached: 45616653158614.png (856x480, 274K)

>those disgruntled cat noises she made
Too cute

Why did Amelia get rid of one-one initially; just to spend so much effort trying to get him back? If Amelia had no knowledge of engineering, how did she build the steward/her suit? Why did she make a mech suit at all if she could control the steward and send it on errands for her? Why did tulip leave Amelia in the engine car with one-one and Atticus at the end if nothing would prevent her from doing the exact same thing again?

>I'm the conductor

Attached: Infinity Train Conductor.png (856x480, 206K)

>If Amelia had no knowledge of engineering
Who say she doesn't?

He probably got away somehow. Maybe some safety protocol was in place to send him to a random car in case of an emergency.

Amelia graduated from an engineering school, rewatch episode 9.

Why would she NOT make a mech suit? It allowed her to have a thing in place to alert the Steward to help her.

It doesn't seem like she's going to do anything again, and Atticus could shit all over her anyways.

Only socks, sorry.

Good news then.

youtube.com/watch?v=c_3yU_t70gE

CTOON to avoid those pesky ads

What a crazy episode

Attached: the flex.webm (900x506, 2.82M)

Oh yea, is Tulip lesbian too? Seems like every cartoon has a gay character so I'm thinking this girl was Tulip's love interest/girlfriend.

Attached: Tulip's gf.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

More like her only friend

having recently watched OTGW, it has all the same problems IT had. not to say that i don't love both, but OTGW is far from perfect.

Give me good examples of this, aside from the Valsalia one, please

>Like a guy finds himself absentmindedly twirling his hair when he's not paying attention to anything.
How is that feminine? Guys with long hair fiddle with it constantly.