Say hello to the new Tim Drake

Say hello to the new Tim Drake

Attached: Tim.png (665x703, 837K)

He looks like literal shit.

whatever happened to "less is more", that looks like shit

looks like he robbed a knock off New God character. Honestly, they need to just kill off Tim or straight up pretend he didn't ever exist with the next reboot

I beg of you, please go back to being Red Robin.

Attached: e3d67f4e734ddf7f2b6b2e49ad08a75d.jpg (671x1190, 78K)

Hello.

He got Bendised.

I actually prefer the pre-N52 Red Robin outfit. Of course both are inferior to Tim's best outfit: his TNBA/OYL Robin costume

this costume was fucking awful though

I quite like it, but it is lacking in some areas. But anything will be better than the travesty that is im the OP

why do I feel it's a really hollow redesign of Dick's Talon garb.

Attached: 1505351854816.jpg (757x2329, 498K)

The whole thing is just way too busy. It reminds me of a bunch of the costumes that Lee designed for the New 52.

>changes red to brown
Is anyone surprised given it's Bendis?

>new bendis character
>it's another spunky black chick
lol

Since when has Tim ever been anything but a bootleg Dick?

Attached: 1546167234418.png (649x559, 824K)

Is he still called Red Robin? Because literally the only red on his costume is the belt pouches

>Not a black woman
This is literally a hate crime.

Whoa that looks great, Is Ric really as bad as they say? You know how overly dramatic those wingfags are. They’re still whining about how he almost got killed off in Infinite Crisis. Bunch of whiners.

Underrated post

I genuinely like the Talon look, idk what's going on in the Ric stuff, I think this was before when Dick was back and forth with Simon Hurt, and there was the whole "You are the Weapon" sub plot, but... i don't know if that ever came to anything.

Tim should just be deleted as a character. What's the point

Literally no one likes Ric, not just Dick's diehard fans. Plus the stories are just terribly written. It's super obvious that it's just a holding pattern until King gets done with whatever he's doing.

Tim was at his best when he adopted the role of Red Robin and forged his own path in Gotham separate from his prior role as a sidekick.

Attached: RED-ROBIN-NINETEEN.jpg (1980x3044, 362K)

It's at the end of Grayson when there is a fight in his head

Yeah but then he got sued by both Dr Mid-Nite and the Red Robin burger chain.

This series actually made me excited every month for the new issue which is unprecedented because up until this series the only real exposure I had to Tim was the Batman series. It was a hell of a time to be a Batman fan especially if you enjoy Dick and Tim..

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 01 a copy.jpg (1280x1953, 1.15M)

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 01 b copy.jpg (1280x1952, 1.28M)

I rarely like brown in an outfit. This is no exception. He looks like Daken in a modified Wolverine outfit.

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 02 copy.jpg (1280x1963, 1012K)

Wow that looks unimaginative and shit.

Literally his only problem was the silly name

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 03 copy.jpg (1280x1980, 677K)

That was the best Tim's solo series has ever been, but it was still worse than the other bat stuff that was coming out at the same time: Morrison's Batman and Robin, Batwoman Elegy, Dini's GCS, Dini's Streets of Gotham, and BQM's Batgirl.

I would go so far as to say 2009-2011 was the best time to be a Bat fan.

I love that Yost went from Red Robin to Scarlet Spider. Dude has a hard on for heroes in Red and Black. He also provided the most nuanced take on Spock which is saying something considering he didn't even come up with the character. I feel like Avenging Spider-Man/Superior Team Up read completely unlike anything Slott was churning out.

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 04 - 05 j1.jpg (2560x1936, 1.79M)

his costumes just keep getting shittier and shittier

That costume is terrible. Why brown?!!

I’d take this over OP

Tim's posture in these panels give off a freaking predator vibe.

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 06 copy.jpg (1280x1956, 730K)

My sides!

>I would go so far as to say 2009-2011 was the best time to be a Bat fan.
I 100 percent agree with that. I was in college at the time and I remember every week being a goddamn blast. I literally loved all the titles you posted and we also got Dini's run on Detective Comics. Heart of Hush leading into Streets of Gotham was probably the best ongoing Thomas Elliot story I've ever gotten.

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 07 copy.jpg (1280x1979, 758K)

Why is this character even a thing any more, how many Robins do we need? This is clearly the one that nobody knows what to do with, just finish him already.

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 08 copy.jpg (1280x1958, 1014K)

>we also got Dini's run on Detective Comics
That was just before the "Batman Reborn" era that I mentioned. 'Tec was being run by Rucka with Batwoman Elegy at the time

I am so glad I got to experience all of that on Yea Forums. I remember going through a brekaup at the time and just dealing with general college shittiness but those storytimes made my goddamn week.

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 09 copy.jpg (1280x1965, 655K)

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 10 copy.jpg (1280x1982, 782K)

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 11 copy.jpg (1280x1956, 603K)

Little fucking shit.

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 12 copy.jpg (1280x1968, 571K)

I am so glad Tim gets back at this little goblin. Also not to shit on Dick, but what did he expect Tim to do? Put on a Robin costume and have him be constantly confused for Damien? Dick was kind of a cunt in that regard.

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 13 copy.jpg (1280x1962, 733K)

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 14 copy.jpg (1280x1967, 705K)

>Little fucking shit.
Yeah but that's what makes him so entertaining. It's like when you have that one little dog that picks a fight with all the chill big ones.

unternet Tim was his best design
wish that became canon

just make him the Grey Ghost already, the eyes are even similar

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 15 copy.jpg (1280x1975, 670K)

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 16 copy.jpg (1280x1965, 717K)

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 17 copy.jpg (1280x1973, 890K)

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 18 copy.jpg (1280x1963, 581K)

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 19 copy.jpg (1280x1964, 656K)

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 20 copy.jpg (1280x1966, 692K)

Malware my ass

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 21 copy.jpg (1280x1974, 582K)

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 22 copy.jpg (1280x1967, 572K)

This was a hell of a way to end the first issue. I was instantly hooked.

Attached: Red Robin 01 - 23 copy.jpg (1280x1973, 706K)

That’s basically wolverines costume and I can’t stop seeing it

>those fucking lines
It's like they tried to make it look as bland and generic as possible

Attached: vomit sounds.png (843x432, 141K)

Why do i have the feeling that Bendis is behind this.

Because it is, user. It is his book Young Justice. This is just a cropped picture from a future cover (which also has Bendis’s OC Naomi he is trying to push)

There is not a single costume of Tim Drake that I like. They all range from meh to ugly.

He looks like an X-Man from some alternate reality where the X-Men costumes were garbage and all based off Wolverine's original look.

That is some trash-tier art Who the fuck drew this garbage?

and also a pain in the ass for any future artist to draw him multiple times
why do they do this

I liked this one.

It was probably the best costume in N52!TT, but that's not saying much seeing as the only proper opposition was Cassie's glittersuit.

It may have been shit- but at least it's not *shit*shit.

>Dick's literally pretending to be a tard just to stay away from King.
Based Dick the prick.

no I'm pretty sure that's Thunderstrike

They are working really hard to make the character stay as far away as possiple from Yost's version of the character.
Which is the reason he is shit, since that was the only time he was somewhat good.

looking good swingwing

I appreciate the change but it doesn't looks memorable or iconic. As a drawfag it doesn't inspire me.

He at least doesn't look like Robin anymore.

>make the brown parts red
>remove the random yellow elements
There, fixed it.

because Tim was never anything more than a hollow imitation of Dick.

0_0 now that you said it, no it realy.

czechoslovakia isn't a thing since the late 80s. Don't americans learn history, it split after communism fell.

What's his new name? Shitwing?
I take back everything i said about the Red Hood's redesign, at least that one had some good parts like the logo and the boots, this is straigh up just garbage.

I hate the condom cowl

This run was not good. This run was the culmination of damn near a decade of bad decisions with the character. This run pushed the "Tim is better/smarter than Batman" fanwank further than it'd ever gone.
The best Tim's solo series has ever been were the three Dixon minis (especially Joker's Wild), and then Dixon's first run on the character. Tim has been the worst since 2003. Blame Geoff Johns.

They need to give Tim a proper gimmick. He is in danger of ending up like Kyle Rayner, completely ignored and forgotten by all.

Kyle was doomed as a character as soon as the writers killed his woman and shoved her into the fridge. Everything else after that was DC pretending that Kyle was going to be relevant.

Jason Todd was the better Red Robin

No no no no not my beautiful Tim, not the Bendis no awwwwwwww Gawwwwwwwwwwddddddddddd

Jason is a discount Punisher, he’s a good nothing.

Actually Dick was
At least that Red Robin made Mar'i

At least Todd got to kill a Joker as Red Robin.

Either make him Oracle (if you're dead set on not having Babs in the role) or make him Cardinal/Grey Ghost/Red Robin and let him handle the international side of the bat family.

They have billions of dollars and more private jets than you can shake a stick at but for some reason every fucking batfam member has to stay in Gotham. It's ridiculous. Let Tim globetrot a little, do international spy/pulp stuff.

I will nevcer not be mad he wasn't the one to get spider-man back when it was between him slott and wells

Can we give Tim a haircut as well?
Fuck it, let Shaner design his new costume, he already made the best Arsenal costume in over a decade and its gonna be trapped in an AU

It wouldn't be so bad if the feathers were just a feathered cape as opposed to actual fucking wings

Attached: ECH9C13XUAAGqrW.jpg (1826x2774, 902K)

I cannot stop thinking about Archie.

>DCslast2gingersrunfromtheBlackening.jpg

>the best Arsenal costume
Did any Roy fans enjoy his non-Hawkeye and Not Ronin costumes from the 90s?

Attached: Roy_Harper_Ronin.jpg (1009x920, 337K)

fpbp

Not to my knowledge.

Damn it. Clint and Roy really should create a club or something. So many stuff in common.

I mean, I bet they would be best pals.

American comic writers can't even keep straight the race of the characters they write, do you really think accurate geography is a priority.

Tim ranking of his best moments
1 - Tim on young justice
2- Tim being a new robin in the 90´s
3- Tim being Red Robin in pre-52

it was the freshest batman ever was
felt like the universe was evolving

I thought he couldn't get any worse
Boy was I wrong

That ones great but his original 1990 costume is the ultimate Robin costume.

He hasn’t been called Red Robin since the new young justice launched. Bendis said he was going to get a new identity from the start though.

This. Call me a casual but Tim Drake's Robin gimmick is totally rendered obsolete by Damian, who is Bruce's actual son.

>What's his new name? Shitwing?
I dunno but that's it what i'm going to call him from now on.

You could tell me this was literally any character and I would believe you.

Okay, Bub. Logan wants his color scheme back.

You forgot about Guy.

Damian is transphobic?

holy based damian

His first two costumes are perfect you complete faggot.