DECEPTIOOOOON

Attached: zebras.png (598x341, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/glDGAo9SIqs
youtube.com/watch?v=qtlgQReAtlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DECEPTICONS? WHERE?!

Kino

>three statues of ladies in hijabs hunched over with their arms behind their backs

DISGRAAAAaaaAAAAAAaaAAAACE

Attached: Giraffestanding.png (998x892, 1.94M)

I don't know what else you were expecting.

Attached: meg.jpg (308x164, 8K)

Best Lion King

He asked for trouble the moment he came.

Attached: download.jpg (1280x794, 204K)

You just reminded me of a childhood friend singing this song as "Deception, disgrace, a pie in your face!"

It didn't exactly take off as the next "jingle bells batman smells."

BOOOOOORN in GREED, RAAAAISED in HATE

Attached: Marabou-Stork-2.jpg (300x499, 31K)

Seeya later, agitator!

Attached: ostriches.jpg (640x480, 126K)

>Please stop eating is, we’re begging you.

Attached: kassaafricanflute.jpg (1800x1215, 1.53M)

I find it hilarious that most of these animals worship an animal that can surely eat them.

Lion King 2 is easily superior to all other lion king media

Underrated.

EVIL AS PLAIN AS THE SCAR ON HIS FAACE

Amazing how Simba learned from TLK to keep your children on a tight leash or else you die

DECEPTION

Attached: BLA1119-2.jpg (590x582, 228K)

testy

As he shoots a giraffe.

>Liquid Snake singing about how he is one with somebody
Hmm
youtu.be/glDGAo9SIqs

Based. Why does this remind me of Zoo Tycoon

¡DESGRACIA!

>be Kovu
>kill your own brother to save Simba
>Simba immediately exiles you in song

Simba was a dick.

he inherited his dick genes from mufasa

Mufasa made fun of scar for killing a villain and getting a brain-degrading injury in the process

Kovu is the only male lion in this franchise to never do anything wrong

Scar's "son in spirit." Suuuuuuuuuuure,

he was probably scar's son right up until they remembered scar is directly related to simba

facts

AN OUTRAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=qtlgQReAtlM

>tfw Kovu gets exiled

Attached: sad-lioness-lying-in-grass-copy.jpg (794x520, 83K)

Attached: 4508651C-3A05-4BE6-9308-D76799657A00.jpg (867x1000, 924K)

Imagine saving someones life only to have them deport you

LEEEET HIM RUN

LEEEET HIM LIVE

BUT DO NOT FORGET WHAT WE CAN NOT FORGIIIIIIIIIVE

HEEE IS NOT
OOOONE OF UUUS

You know that thing about how Disney singing is the feelings of the characters? In Lion King 2 this was the feeling of all the background animals. Simba and the other named characters never sing, the plant eaters are dangerously loyal to simba

What does he expect, nutting in the princess?

Why don't the animals drive simba out that easily?

I rewatched this movie with my mother recently because it was on TV.
I was surprised to hear her express how shit she thought it was. Usually she doesn't have an opinion about cartoons but Lion King 2 struck her as especially low quality especially compared to the first one.

The whole plot of LK2 is a bit wonky. We're told that a previously unseen group of lionesses supported Scar's rule when the previous movie showed pretty much all the lionesses were unsatisfied with Scar, and outright attacked him when the truth about Mufasa was revealed. At the end, the lionesses all roar with Simba now that they have their true king, there's no evidence of an exile. But now they want to have a Romeo and Juliet plot, so we have to pretend there was an unresolved plot thread from Scar's rule.

What did she say? How do people normally feel about it?

They like him.

>What did she say?
The songs were all terrible, especially the one with the made-up word that Rafiki sings.
The plot was weak. The convoluted reasoning for the existence of the other lions being loyal to Scar despite never showing up in the first movie was too stupid for her.
She felt like the backdrops and animals were recycled, like it was cobbled together, which was surprising for me to hear since it was a very particular observation she usually doesn't make.
I remember leaving around the song in the OP to walk her dog and I was laughing hysterically at how pissed off the animals were ("DECEPTIONNNN" with a fade out of the angriest fucking zebra) and when I came back it was the big battle at the end of the movie where everything was super symmetrical and she was like, "Oh REALLY."
There was literally nothing else on TV apparently.

It gets messier if you consider Lion Guard canon

FOR SHAME

Simba passed the judgement and Kovu abided by it, basically. If he wanted to, he could rip the shit out of those animals, but then the pride's lions would rip the shit out of him. That's very different than a bunch of grazers trying to overthrow predators on their own.

Also don't forget, before Simba, the pridelands were nearly destroyed when Scar cooperated with the hyenas, leading to massive over-hunting to the point that the whole ecosystem got fucked. Under Simba the herds look sufficiently large but not too large, and the grass is plentiful. They may see him as the lesser of evils, and associate Kovu with Scar and near-annihilation.

The pissed off zebras singing about how bad Kovu is for trying to kill simba (who eats fucking zebras) really makes this film

Don't worry, I don't.

See The zebras know how shit works, and Simba was a major improvement over his predecessor, especially for prey animals.

NOOO!

>Even the snakes attack kovu on simbas behallf
What gives him so much political power? What's simba's secret?

Circle of Life, bruh. Keystone predator keeps the grazing animals in stable numbers, and they won't overgraze the savanna, but will still be present to spread grass seeds and fertilize the savanna with their craps and carcasses. That allows for the diet of the small creatures the snakes eat.

Simba's got the lionesses trained so well they don't even need to be commanded to hold the princess back during the exile