Did zero people during production see this as being a shitty moment? Did no point out during review, "Hey...

Did zero people during production see this as being a shitty moment? Did no point out during review, "Hey, can we tweak the dialogue? Mabel's being a bitch, the audience won't like it."

I swear, some of the writing in shit like Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Star VS., etc. comes across like writers who aren't able to execute the "strong emotional scene" they have in their head and it comes across as fucked up instead. I'm sure in Hirsch's head, this was really heartbreaking instead of annoying.

Attached: 1559177445495.png (497x562, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJMHDGT629c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gravity Falls had awful writing and is overall a mediocre series propped up by offering a mystery that lead to disappointment
Mabel was written as a "character can't do wrong becauz sparkles r cute" and that results in shit like this where she's just a brat

Depends on if you think men and women are equals or not.
This was the episode with wattles and the time traveller right?
dipper giving up his chance to win over the woman of his dreams so mabel can play with a pig for 2 months is a noble sacrifice if dipper is superior to her. Like an adult man catching a foul ball and giving it to a child. Mabel is only being selfish if it's reasonable to expect her to think of other people.

No, they’re not sensitive pussies like you.

>Cartoonist Californian liberals
>Not sensitive pussies

user, I....

Why should Mabel instantly just be OK with losing her 13 year old brother, especially after the day she had?

Kids can be shitty people because they're developing emotionally. Ideally they don't become shitty adults.

Well compared to OP, they’re Marines.

This isn't the first time Mabel was being a selfish bitch. Even the comic pokes at it

>Depends on if you think men and women are equals or not.
I think they're equally garbage

Do you think Dipper should've been the older twin in the show?

No it wasn’t. It was the episode where Dipper was gonna stay in Gravity Falls to be Ford’s apprentice

>13
way too old to act like a brat

Nah, Dipper was a bitch

To me it felt in character but I agree its probably not what they intended to express

>mental maturity
>brains

He was still a bitch

I don't know, man. People on Yea Forums aren't crying because they have a million followers and still don't get enough attention.

Attached: 1537752499069.png (1186x746, 218K)

>Lose
She can stay with him if it's that bad or if not it's not like he's gone forever
They can't live together forever unless incest is happening

People being selfish, mean or unreasonable isn't necessarily bad writing, autismo.

The way you look at the situation you presented is by how much of a chance you thought dipper had with wendy in the first place, if you thought he ever had a chance then his sacrifice is noble, if you thought he had no chance then him letting mable have waddles made sense.

No,t hey cry because a minor cartoon character in a 90s show changed their name to Rachel.

Instead they fish for (You)s on an anonymous website in the most pathetic ways possible.

>Trying to imply baiting on Yea Forums is equal to complaining you're not popular enough to your 1 million followers

Attached: 3242423.gif (245x220, 551K)

>furry that makes furry shit isn't mainstream for normies
I wonder why.
>BUT WHAT THE SHOW?
Fuck off, most people know that asshat first from the music video

What are you talking about? There's a bunch of furry media aimed at normies now

yeah, it's even more pathetic

>furry that makes furry shit isn't mainstream for normies
Lion King and Zootopia say hi.

Yeah, complaining to your followers baiting for praise really is more pathetic than anonymously baiting with complaints, I agree.

The problem is when the show praises them for it or makes them out to be the victim.

Yeah. Trying to scrounge up favor from a bunch of jackasses on an anonymous Taiwanese basket weaving forum is pretty pathetic.

But it can be very frustrating to watch. See: every complaint about Breaking Bad's supporting characters.

Attached: Toy_Story_BF.png (300x205, 34K)

>Scourge up favors on Yea Forums

Is that what you think is happening when people bait?

Attached: 234535435.png (376x405, 36K)

You’re just as the bad as the people who complain when an episode is “mean-spirited”

>If I throw random arguments that weren't introduced in the conversation, I can deflect from looking like a total fucking tool!

It's what the newfags accustomed to twitter and facebook want, yes.

aha right. Still. The wattles episode is another example of mabel whining till dipper gives up his wants for her.

First of all, it’s Waddles. Secondly, Wendy was never gonna be his. Ever.

He's under Mabel's full control
Aka a bitch

Oh, right. "Not your personal army" thing. I forgot people still try to use this site as that since their threads get deleted in two seconds.

Hirsch is a WOKE as fuck male ally who had Dana's feminist claws dug deep in him when he wrote that episode. No one was going to dare point out how awful that line was because doing so would result in blacklisting and possibly even a trumped (heh) up #MeToo accusation.

>Hey, can we tweak the dialogue? Mabel's being a bitch, the audience won't like it."
Her being a bitch is the point, that's Mabel's character. Are you autistic?

We've gotten an uptick of that nonsense lately, since it's summer and everything. Lot of the literal who twitter screencap threads and the like over here that somehow manage to stay up for a couple hours before jannies are back from their smoke breaks, some fucknuggets trying to start shit over on /tg/ staying for longer, and of course the usual suspects in the newfag centrals of Yea Forums and Yea Forums.

well in his mind (and as far as we knew as the audience) he had a chance. Also he could time travel, which probably helped his odds significantly.

If a character the audience is supposed to like acts like a bitch, it's natural progression to have the character repent in a way to make up for the previous action. Mabel never has to face the consequences of her selfishness. She gets trapped in a bubble, saved by the gang, and her brother ends up learning a lesson.

If he was, he wouldn't be going on nearly as many mystery hunts as he did in the show

He’s a bitch, plain and simple.

This was one of the series finale episodes, not the time traveler, but Dipper is still wrong in that time episode. Altering time to get your way is scumbag shit. Especially when "getting your way" involves trying to impress a girl who has zero interest in hooking up with you until you hit 19 at the very least.

If I alter time and make my friend fail a math test he would've passed just so I can win free Broadway tickets, it's a shitty thing to do.

Yeah but he had a time machine and had longer than "ever" to figure it out.

what he should have done is gone back in time to when SHE was twelve and hook up with her then.

If Mabel told him to stop going on mysteries for his safety he'd stop. Usually he'll bargain in his sister because she gets an incentive. If she told him to take off his pants and let her suck his dick he would. If there's something he wants to do but she doesn't want him to he'll eventually cave.
I like Dipper, he's possibly my favorite character in this show. But that's the character he is

Tbh their parents were never going to let Dipper skip the rest of his education to go travel the world with an uncle they didn't know existed. Dipper's whole problem is that he was trying to rush growing up to balance out Mabel not wanting to grow up at all.

Exactly. That lesson being that mabel's wants are more important than his. I think it's a gender thing based on the identities of the writers, but I suppose it could be something else.

who?

>exchange mabel and star
>both star vs and gravity falls become better shows

true too. They probably didnt want to introduce the "date rape" angle to that plot.

Didn't he agree with IJQ about something to do with fanart criticism?

How about swap Marco and Mabel?

>"date rape" angle
How would they have done that

Worse is that Mabel is justified if she points out at the start of the episode Dipper promised not to go, but broke it without issue when she wasn't around.

They could have written it better to justify her being upset, but they didn't.

then star vs becomes (more) unwatchable

She can't stay with them because she needs her education, and losing your twin brother for a good chunk of your childhood would be very troubling Mabel's reaction was perfectly understandable although the follow-up and ending to her character arc with Mabel Land wasn't amazing.

bill should have made mabel live without any skin

How about GF?

He has gone against the people who tried to get him to decry certain 'abusive' fanart or ships because people should be able to draw what they like.

>because she needs her education
Doesn't seem like a real issue to me.

He's using a time machine to trick a woman into falling in love with him.

cartoon showrunners seriously need to just pretend that stuff doesnt exist. Obtusely.
I'd say not be on socmed at all, but I guess that's too unreasonable.

He's also been vocally against drawing r34 art of kid characters, despite his girlfriend drawing Ed Edd n Eddy having gay sex with their giant tongues.

Attached: tumblr_nwtbgprgPo1ushea8o1_540.png (456x810, 110K)

After what Adventure Time did to me during the great collapse into being absolute putrid trash I just ditch a cartoon the second they have any big confirmation of romance because they will inevitably fuck it up with forced drama bullshit
If the main character gets with someone before the series finale, they will get ripped apart and separated in the name of drama.
Look at Adventure Time itself and how Finn got so completely fucked over in terms of love interests that they legit ran out of actual major female characters and had to throw the *main goddamn character of the entire show* into a last minute pairing with a third-rate minor character like the world's worst pity prize
>RS decides focuses more on romance when that was never the strong point or focus of the show; dropped like a rock once I saw the trend, apparently went nowhere with it and turned to trash as a result just like AT (theory confirmed!)
>Star VS the Forces of Evil could not underline the main pairing any harder if they tried and there was still TOO MUCH ROMANTIC DRAMA
>Gravity Falls went way too far up it's own ass to begin with that I jumped ship before they even began ramping up the romance, and with the main pairing being between a kid and a 19-year old could only end in failure
>TAWoG, a cartoon that had zero issues with romantic stories due to a complete lack of any form of continuity to begin with meaning they could do anything in an episode and just have it have never happened, suddenly decides to have the main character get into a romantic relationship with his antler peanut I MEAN MAGICAL SHAPESHIFTER FAIRY (???) friend and have that actually stick, dropped after next week revealed that actually had stuck and wasn't going to be dropped

I will be legit surprised if any of the above mentioned shows had a romantic pairing actually stick from inception to the show's end because cartoon writers seem to do romance just to torture the characters involved and anyone who is invested in them.

Those are just children's shows. But I guess this is Yea Forums after all.

Is this a pasta?

For real though, do people expect something mature and well thought out by this person?

Attached: 15646343238.png (623x1138, 400K)

Ian fucks anime warboats

Fuck you OP, I can't believe I'm writing a dissertation defending this shitty cartoon.

Mabel is an almost 13 year-old girl who just had an extremely terrible day, only for her worst fear to come true.

I've worked with kids at this age, they'll have a mental breakdown over anything because they're terrible at processing their emotions. For children, there are three general responses to trauma, which are fight, flight, or freeze. Kids can't rationalize their way out of a paper bag, they either cry, scream, and yell, run away and avoid the situation, or they shut down completely, say and do nothing, and let it happen.

In other words, being in a very agitated state, hearing something bad, freaking out about it, then running away to hide to process it is a valid response from an almost 13 year-old, especially without an adult around to step in and act as a moderator.

I often get the impression that Dipper is written with the intent of being more mature for his age, but ironically, that only strengthens how young and naive he is. Dipper has a strong need for validation from those who are older. He wants an older girl and he wants Ford to like him. He's socially awkward and doesn't make friends with kids his age, so he compensates by acting older and being around those who are older.

In my work with kids these age, these are the ones you need to watch out for. They will cling to you and refuse to socialize with other kids their age, and if you're not careful, they can get too close for legal comfort. As an adult, you have to disengage as much as possible with them, give them as little special treatment as you can, and look for signs of abuse, as a child imprinting on adults that hard, in the real world, means something, somewhere, is abnormal.

tl;dr Mabel acts her age, Dipper acts like a future child victim

No, I literally just typed this up because of how garbage it is
I probably need to sleep since I'm absolute shit at formating posts though

Your life is sad Bro. But cool you got trips.

>People using the "SHE'S ONLY 13" excuse

Dipper and Mabel are not realistic fucking 13-year olds at all. A modern day whiny 13-year old would never be capable of going on the paranormal adventures that Dipper does on a regular basis. They don't even sound like children.

Why do people play up the age card as if it's not standard practice to write children characters WAY older and more competent than they actually are?

vivzie is a nobody in Yea Forums until asshats spammed the music video in animation threads. Just like the mystery skulls one that had lorefags coming out of the woodworks to think they're smart to see that an OC is secretly edgy

UGH I just dont want to know these people are frothing leftists.

Mabel was always meant to be special and the worst. He was pointing put now so many people like Mabel bitch and complain until they get their way. Also Bill called her out on all of this.

Also, he'd be wearing sweaters sometimes

He really believes Twitter rigged the election? What a fucking moron lol. A mystery writer who can't into logic.

Who cares how shitty it is if you get away with it and it works? That's just winning at that point.

Dipper had to give up the one single chance he had of being with Wendy just so she could have a pig, as well as the one chance to fulfill his lifelong dream with Ford just to get her to escape her own nightmare fantasy realm by ensuring that he'd always be with her and give up anything and everything for her. Hell, we can even include giving up the chance to make the world a better place when Waddles became a super genius if we want. We could include a LOT of things.
But what did Mabel ever give up for Dipper? What did she do for him in the endgame? Not a damn thing. She just acts like a spoiled brat to the 11th power and gets her way for it with no consequences, whether she's called out on it or not.
That's what makes her so irritating and what makes the finale even more frustrating. Her being based off of Alex's real twin sister doesn't automatically make it better or okay. The whole universe feels centered around Mabel whenever she gets upset and wants something and it bends over backwards to make sure she gets it at the expense of others. Mainly Dipper.
Fantasy or not, that's bullshit.

>see this as being a shitty moment
Every defining moment for Mabel is about how shitty she is. Every. Single. One.
It all started with Time Travelers Pig. If you didn't think she was a selfish retard then; you were lost from the start.

The true timeline was Mabel getting the pig. Dipper is being the asshole for altering it. In this one instance, Mabel was in the right.

The Waddles thing was just a story, and guess what, Dipper never had a chance, ever.

Dipper was the only man of the show. Mable wad a cunt.

>Man obsessed with conspiracies since childhood enough to make a cartoon based on it and even send fans on a cipher hunt thinks Twitter was the deciding factor in who became President

Sounds pretty consistent to me.

>true timeline
Brainlet shit. If the timeline naturally develops to a point where timetravel is possible, and by doing so alters the past, then it was the intended logical outcome or 'true' timeline for it to be changed.
If timetravel exists it is not beyond determinism. All effects and changes of temporal alteration are simply expressions of the origin point of the universe in question.
Get dunked on apologist.

Going from Dipper wanting a mentor to getting sexually assaulted by Ford is a far assumption

Roiland's entire character was all about putting the timeline in balance again, suggesting there IS a true timeline. Get Time Squad'd, freak.

Hirsch believes only in his own self-interest. that's just how he expects everyone to react when a personal downside exists.

And yet what we saw of their future implied it was for practical purposes so rather than philosophically 'true' it was more 'true' out of necessity.
Simple Dogma which has come about because their civilization can only exist in the 'true' timeline without getting rekt and as a future civ they fear time alterations will wipe them out.
A proper temporally ascended civ would live at the end (after universal mechanics wipe out all temporally locked life) or beginning of time (at the start of causality) where no ripples of change would affect them.
Hirsch is retarded yet again.

One of those shows actually did stay away from romantic drama entirely.

Pic related.

Attached: 1519364026195.jpg (736x851, 73K)

Someone once called him out on his shit conspiracies and he replied. Hirsch's only rebuttal was Occam's razor. He's one of those guys.

Posting superior sister.

Attached: Gaz Logic.png (640x401, 155K)

I'm surprised he hasn't been tweeting about Epstein. That's the biggest conspiracy so far this year and I don't see anything about it on his feed.

>The virgin Pines vs. The Chad Membranes
Requesting

Why do you have such a problem with this? This happens all the time irl. People that are really good at getting what they want, even if it means walking all over other persons, toxic relationships, brats, etc. Not everyone gets what they "deserve". Theres no karma. If there is no one to make you pay your deeds, guess what, you'll never pay them. You can get away with an incredible amount of shit before something actually happens to you

>tfw that was the same situation with my brother

Attached: 1565947337547.jpg (500x466, 32K)

Attached: 167395BC-6671-4FAC-8E0E-AC09121888CD.jpg (610x457, 61K)

>Why do you have such a problem with this? This happens all the time irl.
You legit answered your own question yet you're still whiteknighting this shitty bitch of a character. You're lost AND retarded.

"It happens in real life" does not make it good writing or Mabel a good character

Im not the other user you were arguing with. Im not really defending mabel either.

Reminder.

Attached: 5201C062-CC93-4E62-9ADC-3C8ACCDD804D.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

Well I agree that its not good writing. I just thought that user had a lot of beef with someone getting their way without consequences

Hell yeah

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-16-23h44m09s851.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

That's not date rape. It's a do-over.

The fuck is wrong with this midget?

That doesn't make them sensitive, that makes them an asshole. It sounds like you're the sensitive tranny here, upset because the mean 4channel bullies are criticising your favorite show. :(

Who is this....weird looking furry thing?

>Gravity Falls went way too far up it's own ass to begin with that I jumped ship before they even began ramping up the romance, and with the main pairing being between a kid and a 19-year old could only end in failure
First off, Wendy's only 14. Dipper is 12, turning 13 by the end of the summer. The age gap is miniscule, it only looks weird because Dipper is a late bloomer while Wendy's a freak of nature.

Second, the romance was quite literally the LEAST of the show's problems.

Northwest Manor Mystery was one of the show's best episodes and it was basically 22 minutes of shipteasing.

Actually she’s 15

The age gap is incredibly large by children's standards that only gets less weird with age. A three-year old holding another three-year old's hand shouting, "This is my boyfriend!" is cute and clearly two kids just imitating what they see in society. A three-year old holding a 9-month year old's hand going, "This is my boyfriend!" is fucking weird, even if the kid isn't aware of what they're doing.

A 17-year old dating a 12-year old is fucking weird, even if a 20-year old dating a 25-year old is nothing to shrug at.

Mabel is not a bad person per se, but she's a bad character. Not everything she does is wrong, but when she does wrong, story bends out of shape to make her right. And that makes really strange story development. Half the time she does something dumb and shitty, and it feels like story builds up to calling her out, only to snap back and treat her as perfect.

We can't be mean to Hirsch's sister-insert, can we?

Attached: 1556987107784.jpg (950x534, 128K)

When I first watched the show I thought the twins were 8, which would have made the age gap make more sense.

Why does Mabel have so much control over her brother’s life
Why does she care so much? My sister never gave a shit about me after she turned like 9
I miss my sweet baby sister who I could make laugh by making fart sounds. Now there’s just a bitch that looks like her that shows up to Christmas every year with a different guy who always frowns when I talk to her unless she wants something. My baby sister doesn’t exist anymore

yes please

>Did zero people during production see this as being a shitty moment? Did no point out during review, "Hey, can we tweak the dialogue? Mabel's being a bitch, the audience won't like it."

I bet you they did, but Alex is an SJW and they had to obey him or they would be in deep trouble.

>Contradiction

The waddles episode wasn’t a terrible example
Wendy was never going to return Dippers feelings, even in the cartoon logic of that universe, so not impressing a girl for like a day seems like an alright trade off

Mabel holding dipper back from exploring sucks, but it’s not like every instance of it happening was unforgivable

Helping your sister get a pet is fine. Apologizing for making her try to trap everyone in time bubble is not.

>it is when the writers don't agree with me on social issues lol
this is Yea Forums's only rebuttal to this
no one thinks gravity falls' writing was perfect but "the girl retard twin gets her way more often than the boy retard twin" has nothing to do with it.

>like this

Attached: Ikuto_kisses_Amu.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>I know I'm hurting you, but it's okay because you'll get used to it
That's how sociopaths think.

not hearing you say they're wrong............

>Tfw I love and have never had any lasting conflicts with my immediate family
Sometimes I like hearing people get upset about their shitty families just to feel better about mine

Attached: SmilingSteve.jpg (377x566, 52K)

>Gravity Falls had awful writing and is overall a mediocre series propped up by
Waifus.

t. American

You're probably still a brat yourself if you think 13 is too old for anything.

As a christian I don't watch satanic cartoons, let alone one with trannies in it
She has herself to blame

Wasnt Mabel constantly doing this the basis of Bill's argument for him getting dipper to give him a "puppet".

I propose a counter.

Even if he had no chance, the pursuit is itself an experience he can learn from. While it may ultimately not succeed, as many endeavors do. He can learn from this, him waiting around for the fleetingly rare chance that he happens upon a girl he likes who likes him back instantly is very foolish.

They did know. A plot point is that the extended family think Stanley is Stanford, the genius who moved to Gravity Falls to research. And Stanford himself points out he could win the parents over by offering Dipper a once in a lifetime education equal to any high ranking college without the fees.

so mabel screwed dipper over even more than thought. what a bitch.

Why? He was the only one in the campfire circle in the finale not wearing one.

Most people don't care and just do their job to get a paycheck

I think at that time, she didn't want a boring person like regular Dipper to bring the mood down in Mabelland, so she made Dippy Fresh.

Dipper begged her to help him save their friends and family. Mabel, in turn, asked him to stay. Dipper refused, so she created a replacement brother-slave.

>the one single chance
First off, he didn't have a chance. Secondly, there was nothing stopping him from trying again at a later point in time, unless you thought she was gonna stay forever with Robbie.

Theres nothing wrong resetting time to fix a mistake.
>but time is sacred, you cant play god
He wasn't going back to play with dinosaurs short term time travel is harmless. Going back an hour or a few days wont matter

Except that it cost his sister the pig she had already won. It wasn't dipper's only chance with wendy, but mabel would never get another chance.

Interested in hearing which cartoons you do watch

You need to go back to CTH

The whole show ran on Dipper sacrificing everything so Mabel can be happy. Its pathetic.

t. has no siblings

Why do you guys act like Dipper have yo anything? He doesn’t own Wendy.

>resetting time to fix a mistake.
Dipper failing to impress a girl who had zero interest in him was not fixing a mistake.

Why does no one ever mentions the moment afterwards where Mabel says she appreciates the thought, but is ok with Dipper going with Ford? (Which Dipper ultimately refuses by his own decision) Is it because it doesn't fit your guys' narrative?

The lack of self-awareness here is unbelievable. If Twitter sucks so much, why not delete everything and hop to Instagram? Why make yourself miserable just to keep tabs on everything the President is up to?

>Mabel is only being selfish if it's reasonable to expect her to think of other people.
Damn...

Dipper thought he had a chance. And yet he made the mature decision to give Mabel her chance instead.

>"You know what Robbie needs? A new girl! Romance is like gum. Once it's lost its flavor, you just cram another one in"

And then they made the Mabel boyfriend's shit,wtf where they thinking? She sounds like a whore and seeing all that shit and everything that Dipper lost for that makes her even more annoying

Attached: 1566002834354.gif (320x287, 781K)

>wtf you want to improve a platform? you should do that by leaving and losing your voice as a relevant consumer
You're not as smart as you think you are desu.

You mean after she almost got the universe destroyed?

current cartoons ? Carmen Sandiego 2019

He gave her a black eye, dipshit.

What the fuck is with Twitter that brings out the worst in people? Even Jhonen Vasquez isn't immune to it.

Attached: 1565142176961.jpg (1425x688, 212K)

And? Your reality is allowed hiccups. That doesn't mean it's a mistake in the timeline, retard. That's like saying everytime you woke up late for work, you need to use a fucking time machine to "fix" it.

She threw a tantrum, almost got the universe destroyed, didn’t give a shit that it was being destroyed until Dipper agreed to stay with her, and it was only after that that she said “hey it’s ok if you stay tho, I’m not mad”

She didn’t say it because she was ok with Dipper staying. She said it because she was guilty Dipper sacrificed his happiness for her again. She said it when Dipper already promised to stay with her.

So? Worse shit happens in life, he didn’t time travel to stop that.

being fair to him, i can see how that can get annoying, but christ, what a cunt

He was posting jokey ZIM trivia art for two months straight up to this point hyping people up for Enter the Florpus. His entire fandom is built on ZIM, people on Twitter don't follow him to listen to his views on how people blame Call of Duty for mass shootings. Hell, they don't even follow him because they're fans of Fillerbunny or I Feel Sick. They just want ZIM, and he's certainly spent the last couple of years with Florpus and the comics giving that to people. I don't know what he expected.

Attached: EB5Yl0AU0AAo4XR.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

I mean let's be fair here. He's in the industry. I'm pretty sure he HAS to say that. Also how old was Sugar when she drew that? 19? I'd argue she's not the same person anymore.

>Sugar isn't the same shipping artist when she was 19

Her show literally has a mechanic that was designed for shipping.

Attached: ad0c0026a588e73ecbfe96e3d00673a95a9a8f0c_hq.gif (368x207, 1.05M)

I mean we're speaking specifically about drawing kids fucking but ok.

>gives example from one show of bad writing
>ALL RECENT SHOWS HAVE POORLY WRITTEN CHARACTERS FULL OF BITCHES!
haha ur dum

You mean like Steven and Connie fusing? Or Sugar making an adult character who hits on said fusion, finds out it's two kids in a trenchcoat, then STILL hits on the same person later in another episode?

Don't fool yourself, Sugar is still an aggressive shipper at heart. Her mind is littered with sexual thoughts.

Attached: cea176926be8dcb67b74ac6273a42bf6aa11fe62_hq.jpg (1024x577, 48K)

Stop moving the goalpost. You said he didn’t make a mistake. He gave her a black eye. Thats most definitely a mistake.

I’m not them, stupid, that’s maybe this guy

My entire argument was that it was a mistake. I’m not the user he was responding to. So far, you simply argued that it’s not a mistake worth fixing with Time Travel. Not that it wasn’t a mistake.

I mean to Dipper, it wast mistake yes, but to the time space continuum, no.

So you agree it’s a fucking mistake yeah? Or are you really going down the idiot like and claim that accidentally giving your friend a black eye isn’t a mistake?

See retard

This is semantics at this point. And also not true. Dipper fixes it but it causes Waddles to be won by Pacifica.

No it's not. In a linear timeline, there are no mistakes, just reality. Someone altering the timeline is a mistake, that's the point being argued.

Yes, that was the mistake, every other timeline had it happening. Time just wanted her to get that black eye.

>In a linear timeline, there are no mistakes,
That’s not how it works. Even from your perspective, those are called intentional mistakes. They’re still mistakes, only necessary.

If it was a mistake, Dipper wouldn't have to work his ass off to prevent Wendy from getting a black eye. Fate wanted their one-on-one interaction to give her that black eye, allowing a third person into the mix because you know every result is the mistake. That's why it had to be fixed by a time traveler.

Complaints have flowed back and forth about the relationship, but what about Stan and Ford? Were they written well?

Attached: 7df790c5dd7a65ed35b9dbf5381513fb7c9431d9_hq.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Writters knew she was an asshole, or at least they recognize it in the comics.

Attached: 974801efeceafe5898f2055411579f05.jpg (1365x2048, 436K)

But Pacifica was the one that won it and probably would've gave it to her anyway.

Spoonfeed me on what this scene is and why people constantly shit on Mabel

> But Pacifica was the one that won it
In rigged timeline
> and probably would've gave it to her anyway.
She has no reason for it.

It’s mainky incels who hate her

>one of the adult adventurers Dipper idolized offered him an apprenticeship
>Mable overhears it, throws a fit, and storms out before Dipper can even get a word in
>the main bad guy exploits Mable's bad mood to disguise himself and make a deal with her, freeing him into the real world
>he traps Mable in a dream world
>they go into the dream world to rescue her
>Dipper keeps going "we have to get you out of here or the world is doomed" and Mable is all "no, I don't wanna >:("
>Dipper is finally forced to apologize and turn down the apprenticeship, so Mable calms down

Pacifica would've slaughtered Waddles in front of Mable just to spite her.

Her artstyle is dogshit (lol) and I’m genuine surprised she’s still around.

It was a runt pig you won at a fair from a farmer in a small town. The pig was intended to be eaten. Pacifica would've probably given it to the chefs at her mansion.

>Mabel's being a bitch, the audience won't like it.
incelposters begone

>female character has no flaws
what sexism
>female character has flaws
look at this SHITTY character

ok brainlet

Could be a symbol of complete and total dominance over him.

>I'm gonna make up arguments to be mad at

Even the writers know she's a bitch.

You all must be really thick that after seven years you still think that The Time Traveler's Pig was an example of Dipper making a selfless sacrifice or Mabel ruining something for Dipper.

Mabel got Waddles fair and square without time-altering shenanigans. Her getting Waddles was the natural order of things. Changing the timeline so that Dipper impressed Wendy would mean HER making a sacrifice. Dipper undoing his changes is him realizing that it's unfair to ask his sister to sacrifice a beloved pet so that he could impress Wendy, who, as we all know at this point, was NEVER going to date him so Mabel's sacrifice would be totally in vain.

Attached: mabel dr katz.gif (500x370, 216K)

This show declined very quickly after Not What He Seems

>that gif
I wonder how Mabel would be as an advice giver

If time travel is a bad thing and they're never allowed to use it, why even introduce it in the first place? Just don't even bother.

Because it's a story element in order to tell the story of Dipper messing up and then fixing it?

A bad thing is not time travel but using it to take advantage over someone who did nothing wrong.

It’s so Dipper learns a lesson or some shit

you know, every day seems that EZ PZ was correct, and considering one animator almost got MeToo but bounced back and exposed his accuser form the animation industry as a liar sjw........

youtube.com/watch?v=GJMHDGT629c

"The journey not the destination".

No, that would be the meme that I'm not gonna say. Hint: Dipper does wear a sweater, but there's more to it than that

>Mabel's being a bitch

Reverse Mabel is superior to canon Mabel because she owns her bitchiness and is supposed to be an evil bitch, not a hero. In fact, Japan liked her so much that they made a light novel and then anime about her two years after the Reverse Falls AU became popular including in Asia.

Attached: 394566275.png (625x364, 267K)

why do people blame Mabel and not the triangle demon that duped her

Why do people blame Eve and not the snake?

>>female character has flaws

And you forget the other part of this cliche. A female character has flaws, but she NEVER suffers for them. And even if she does? Usually a slap on the wrist type of light easy going bullshit to the point it's not in any way a comeuppance.

I wish writers from any media had the following rule applied:

"Your female character is allowed to never be castigated for her wrong doing, BUT in real life we castrate you whether you are a man or woman and it will be done without anesthetic so that is HURTS."

Let's see these cunts excuse female immorality knowing the price to pay is very painful and WILL be inflicted on them as a result.

exactly

Sexism

Remind me what did she do wrong?

Well Bill is evil and the bad guy. But for good guys at fault, by far the most at fault was Ford. He was an adult and totally irresponsible with forces he should have known could endanger the Universe multiple times over the course of literally decades repeatedly. The only real difference is the show acknowledges it's his fault and he has to suffer for decades of hell for it. The show never says squat about Mabel doing anything and she receives consequences or even a mention she did it, not even a handwave of "she's just a twelve year old kid who was crying and got tricked by a trillion year old eldritch entity," nothing. Like it never even happened. The scene might as well not have existed.

The waifus in Gravity Falls are shit besides Pacifica who gets less screentime than joke characters. It was husbandos like Stan, Soos, and Dipper that saved this show

Because he got punished and defeated. It's expected of a villain to LOSE. A female character? Never really loses. Not unless there are specific rules in play (you know bullshit like Female vs Female).

Oh dear god please tell me you're bullshitting

Attached: IMG_20190803_125246.jpg (318x450, 20K)

The reason Mabel gets away with it all is because Alex identifies more with Mabel than Dipper and he abandoned his own twin to go to CalArts. At that time the Hirschs were a single mother household and couldnt afford to send both twins to college so Ariel didnt attend college until several years later.

If Hirsch identities with Mabel who gets away with everything I hope he's falsely accused of rape so reality reminds him that he's guilty just for being born male.

Even if she didn't know what the object was, it was not hers to give away to a stranger. She knew she took the wrong bag, she knew the contents were not hers, she must have figured something was up if basically a stranger (They don't know Blendin that well, let's be real) was making all these promises while saying he can only do so if she handed over the strange object.

The trick was that Blendin smashed it. Her poor judgement was entirely her fault.

>Hirsch and Jhonen regularly insult fans for being too passionate and following them for what they created not what they believe
>get dick sucked regularly by youtubers
>Butch Hartman only appears online to cater to people who watched his cartoons and rarely wears his ideology on his sleeve, merely says "I want a family friendly stream service"
>9001 videos slandering him from screaming youtubers, fedoras, trannies, and enterbots, and pieguyrulz still makes glaringly obvious "join my personnel army" threads here to this day

To be fair its not like he would have lost the opportunity. I am sure he could have just phoned Ford up at any time and he would have taken in him when he was older. Also the Wendy thing most likely wasn't happening anyway, at least at that time. He was better off just cutting his losses there

Mabel was still a selfish cunt though. Bitch puts random boys she met a day or so ago over her brother's well being.

>Butch conservative
>Hirsch and Jhonen liberal

Hirsch does disgusting shit like using charity as a comeback, but he made a cartoon people like so nobody can touch him.

Attached: 1564906409947.png (481x607, 173K)

Well, it could just be a coincidence.

But in 2012, the GF fandom including the Japanese fandom started drawing tons of pictures of Reverse Mabel as an evil, rich magic-user villainess that looked like this. Mabel and Reverse Mabel were insanely popular in the granted very niche Japanese westaboo fandom, even with people who never watched Gravity Falls and had only seen the fan stuff. Then in 2014, this light novel came out about a clumsy, boy-crazy schoolgirl who hits her head, dies, and is reincarnated as a rich, evil magic-user from one of her dating sim games, but this time she is the villainess when she used to play as the hero.

Judging by Dippy Fresh, I don't think she'd want a sissy brother .

It doesn't bring out the worst of people
You get to see people without the pr. This is what they are really like

>that looked like this
Whoops, forgot pic.

Attached: Reverse_Mabel.png (399x600, 205K)

>Also how old was Sugar when she drew that? 19?
That's even more fucked up.

She believed the snake's lie that eating the forbidden fruit wouldn't kill her, then persuaded Adam to do the same.

God's original command to Adam was never to eat the fruit. The bible doesn't specify if this command was repeated to Eve after she was created, so the assumption is that Adam passed it on.

Eve committed the sin of eating the fruit first, but the original sin is assumed to be Adam's for expanding on God's original command. Eve told the snake that she wasn't even allowed to go near the tree; an addendum put on by Adam. He committed blasphemy by misrepresenting God to be harsher than he truly was.

They were the best part of the show really. Also written pretty well in that they showed that the even though Ford was the "smart one" he would still make some dumbass moves while Stan had a lot of cunning despite being the "dumb one".

So who knows?

Attached: 6cb9a4ffd2bf69b1a28a85dcec7a4b15.jpg (562x865, 70K)

True.

I don't get it what's fucking wrong with all of this? Eating fruit doesn't look like big deal.

The problem for this scene and alot of the latter episodes is that the character dynamic gets pretty stilted. Mabel acting with Dipper is cute, but Mabel acting against Dipper makes her look like a huge unsympathetic bitch. This dynamic works for laughs in comedies like in dexters lab, but GF isn't really a comedy in that way, which makes me wonder if Alex Hirsch lost his characters at some point between season 1 and 2.

He wasn't even trying to make her fall in love with him. He was just trying to undo a fuck up.

God’s kind of a douche

What a spoiled little shit. Tucker was right, you get people to fight about race so they can ignore class.

You're just asking to get into an off-topic religious debate about this. It's a pretty common trope in ancient mythology to have some forbidden object, location, or some other similar shit across all different cultures. A similar one that keeps getting pointed out is Pandora and the box. She's not supposed to open it. Of course she's curious and she does, dooming mankind. But ancient Greek mythology also had a ton of male figures who did the same kind of thing (like Orpheus) along with other female ones.

In lots of cultures, very ancient myths forbid eating pomegranates or other food in the land of the dead because if you did you'd be trapped there.

Usually it's supposed to be a moral about hubris or doing things compulsively because of curiosity or breaking rules. The most common theory is prehistorical oral myths and stories started as advice and life lessons or just pearls of wisdom. The story itself isn't important, it's the lesson to kids perhaps, "Don't go over there, look at, or eat that thing or bad things will happen," maybe for a more complicated reason young learners wouldn't understand (maybe the fruit is poisonous or something).

this post was written by a blame shifting roastie.

He said don't go by the tree, and she did it anyway, she's the original sinner. thems the facts

>We will never get to see the full extent of Rebecca's filthy mind
Damn it. I wish she would come back to drawfag for us again one day.

Based

Based Muslim

>Altering time to get your way is scumbag shit. Especially when "getting your way" involves trying to impress a girl who has zero interest in hooking up with you until you hit 19 at the very least.

The people replying to you are also ignoring an extremely important thing: WENDY ALREADY HAD A STEADY AND EXCLUSIVE BOYFRIEND IN THAT EPISODE, ROBBIE. Even ignoring that he never had any fucking chance with Wendy anyway, using time travel to cheat trying to literally cuck another man and steal his girlfriend not though your own skills but by actually stealing the property of another man and cheating is not honorable by anyone's standards anywhere. Not to mention how risky it was. It's borderline evil or sociopathic.

Some people said, "Well, if he used it and won, ethics are meaningless and the risks and ends justify the means," then Mable was exactly as justified getting her way by playing on people's emotions and exactly as justified fucking with reality to have a fun day in 1980s dayglo world. If Dipper screwing over multiple other men and stealing their property, cheating, risking destroying time, all to pursue what would be a losing goal anyway is perfectly fine, every single thing Mable has ever done is also perfectly fine.

Or you could stop using that fucking episode, because unlike a lot of other eps Dipper's original "goal" is without question a massive dick move, dangerous, and selfish as well as pointless.

>the clam's not gonna shuck itself, bro

Attached: smug_mabel.png (2136x1900, 457K)

>female character has no flaws
That's bad writing.
>female character has flaws but is treated by the story as if she has no flaws
That's also bad writing.

People complained about it but a good Mabel episode was Sock Opera. Why? Because the narrative acknowledged that what she was doing was super fucked up, and she realized that she was wrong and Dipper deserved better.

The show sadly lost interest in Mabel and never really carried that threads forward though sadly. Only the Grunkles, and really just Stan, ended up with a satisfying character arc and characterization focus at the end. The others mostly fell by the wayside.

You mean Mabel hypnotizing Dipper to think and act like her ?

Yes

That he tried to take from her in the first place.

Well, when it comes to Vasquez it isn't a twitter thing. He's always been a self-loathing asshole insulting his fans. He hates himself, he hates his art, and he hates everyone that enjoys the things he creates.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: love.jpg (650x922, 178K)

Attached: fear.jpg (1200x1050, 124K)

There was nothing special about the fruit, at least nothing overtly indicated. The issue was that God told them not to do something, and they did it.

Didn't Alex write this?

By eating the fruit they gained knowledge of good and evil, thus gaining the ability to sin. Their first sin was plainly disobeying God.

To be fair, if Dipper hadn't hit her in the eye, Robbie wouldn't have had the opportunity to ask her out.

So? Who’s he to tell me what to do?

Your creator, lord, king and God?

How dare you compare the purity that is Bakarina to a horrible bitch like Mabel!?

Attached: so happy so cute so dumb.jpg (322x600, 66K)

Wait, a second! If they only gained the ability to sin after eating the fruit, how comes eating the fruit is their first sin?

That was the original sin, that made all other sins possible.

This. It's a real game changer to suddenly be able to see famous people so unfiltered.

What a nerd

Damn that's sad. I was always bummed out about being an only child, but the more I hear stories like this the more I feel like maybe it's for the better.

Ford's perpetual engine was probably shit anyway if hitting the table broke it.

Attached: 3015f08524a51c18147fab55f7ae146dcf71cf29_hq.jpg (1024x575, 89K)

People don't normally personally interact with millions of faceless strangers on a regular basis where the strangers are all very familiar with who you are while you have zero clue who they are.

If you think popular people on Twitter is how a person "normally acts" and that their personality is not heavily distorted due to the odd situation of extreme exposure, then that probably just means you've never had any followers on social media to get it.

they wrote themselves into a hole

I always beat up my little sister and told her to stop crying like a baby because I thought my parents were too soft on her. She grew up a tough girl who realizes that your shortcomings are you own fault and you need to take responsibility when you screw up. Not like majority of women who expect to be pampered when they fuck up, or who think they are the center of the world.

Coddling your siblings only hurts them.

Well she’s gonna murder you in your sleep, hope you go down quietly.

She won't, because she knows I'm too powerful for her... But it was very satisfying when she was 12 years old and our parents got a message she was in detention because she beat the shit out of some boy who bullied her. She threw him out of a window. It was the first time I felt proud of her, she had stopped being a pussy and realized that sometimes you just need to stand up for yourself. She wasn't bullied by the boys after that so it worked too.

Guess she’ll stand up to you by stabbing you.

She's not violent anymore, only mentally tough. Of course I don't hit her anymore either. When you're adult you learn that you can't behave like that because it just makes things worse. But as a kid it's good.

>t. Is Gonna Get Stabbed

Didn't he later say "let people draw whatever they want"? I mean it's pretty stupid for him to even considered r34 loli as CP in the first place, but at least he learned from his mistakes.

She was a bitch, but she was never evil. She probably would've rubbed it in her face and take him around everywhere, then give it too her once she gets tired of it or when they become friends.

Sonic the Hedgehog is 15 and his official love interest is a 12 year old girl and there's no mention of the age gap at all. The only reason they aren't an official couple is solely because Sonic is averse to romance, and it's otherwise strongly implied that he does like Amy and would get with her if he was more mature.

With this in mind, I never understood why Dipper and Wendy's age gap was such a big deal.

Are the comics worth reading?

There’s only like one.

I thought there were more. Guess I can take a look of it if there is only one.

Then why are you on Yea Forums?

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 8K)

This reads exactly like a Hideki Kamiya tweet.

>helping people kill babies
>charity

Sometimes the writers get so attached to a character that they fail to objectively view how people not stuck in their infatuation will react to them. This is nothing unusual and hardly brings down the great trip that was Gravity Falls.

Plus a lot of people do like Mabel, for some fucking reason, which is more than we can say for the likes of Scrappy Doo.

Attached: Scrappy-Doo.png (415x383, 182K)

Most of those babies came from nogs and SJWs. You should rejoice, especially when the chances of conceiving a baby go down with each abortion.

None of yall have to deal with autistic people on a daily basis, so I'll forgive your ignorance, but they grate on you, and I don't begrudge anyone flipping out on them as it's a perfectly normal reaction. Like, I HAVE to take their shit, I don't get a choice, but these guys are just random dudes on twitter, they don't need to take anyone's shit. Here's some things to keep in mind: they're an incalculable amount more annoying than the average human being, they keep bizarre hours, they never give up, and they are completely immune to logic. If you've ever been in or watched a convo online that just seemed insane with how dedicated someone is, and it's about dumb nerd shit, extremely likely that person is autistic and just cannot let things go. They ruin online discourse and they ruin open systems like twitter and Yea Forums where they can just drop in and spend hours harassing people, for many of them, that's their entire day, and they ultimately have to be dealt with harshly, in some cases simply because they are incapable of understanding and/or caring how goddamn annoying they are.

>I don't get a choice
You could make your Twitter private.

You could not use Twitter at all or use it sparingly.

You can disable notifications so you only get alerts from people you follow.

This idea that you're fucking chained to social media as if you HAVE to use it and it's everyone else's fault if you're overwhelmed by it just perpetuates the retarded idea that your online presence is basically a digital upload of yourself that you must live out rather than just a thing you can use if you want.

Horseshit. I made a twitter account to check out some r34 and the next time they were like "hurr we deleted your account due to inactivity" forcing me to make a new one. Guess what? It happened again after that. Fuck those fucking creeps.

Even though it's dumb for websites to do that, all you have to do is log into Twitter a minimum of once every six months. If you're not even logging into the site at least twice a year, why are you so mad about it being deleted? It barely had any impact in your life enough to get annoyed about if it was that inactive.

>I'll have a cheeseburger please
>Sorry sir; you haven't bought a cheeseburger in the past 100 days. You must fill out this form if you want a cheeseburger

>FOOD ANALOGY

So are you saying if you sent in a resume three years ago to some place, it would be unreasonable to call up and ask if it's on file only for them to say, "Too much time has passed, we labelled those as outdated" and you would start seething because you have to send in a new one?

What the fuck does your account being deleted because you don't use it have to do anything at all with people who have too many followers on Twitter and are addicted to using it?

unpleasant

Attached: IMG_4355.png (600x544, 403K)

Because they delete your account if you don't use it? I only used it once to find weird porn but imagine if you at some point in your life used it extensively and don't want to lose everything?

You fucking moron.

Yes.
That's why they're the only ones doing it.
And why you're the only one defending it.

Again, what the FUCK does you, who barely uses your account, have to do with someone who uses it way too much?

Unless you want to be unplugged, you don't have to quit Twitter cold turkey. You just have to not be obsessed with it like Alex Hirsch who basically equates it to a casino and blames Twitter because he browses it for 8 hours a day.

You're S E E T H I N G because you're too stupid to open a tab while logged into Twitter once every six months.

>yall
Hi, reddit.

I don't see anyone saying that's how they "normally act". Social media gives an unusual but genuine insight into people's personalities and mindsets regardless of whether or not they act like that openly in their day to day lives. This isn't even just about their interactions with faceless strangers, there are a lot of celebrities who were famous for decades, but quickly grew to be widely perceived differently with the advent of social media because of the sorts of undirected musings and opinions they expressed. Remember that before all of this pretty much all people had to go by when determining celebrities' personalities were interviews and perhaps extremely brief and impersonal interactions at conventions.

>This is what they are really like

Follow the fucking chain, you responded to my post where I was quoted that exact post already.

But this is actually a very believable and realistic moment
This is what co-dependency issues and separation anxiety are actually like
Honestly I think it might be that you're the one who's emotional senses are lacking if you don't get it

>Southern mannerisms are reddit
go cry to Bernie, you spic-lover

I saw the chain, I was part of it, the one responding to that post. How people publicly act sometimes doesn't represent what they're really like at all, and absolutely no-one deliberately interacts with the world completely unfiltered unless they're inebriated or a certain kind of mentally ill, so to a much lesser degree everyone misrepresents themselves somewhat. Celebrities have ever more layers of obfuscation, because like I said
>before all of this pretty much all people had to go by when determining celebrities' personalities were interviews and perhaps extremely brief and impersonal interactions at conventions
Social media not only takes away that filter, but often occasionally lets slip the little aspects of people's personalities and mindsets that they try to keep under wraps. That's true for non-celebrities as well.

Before the fruit:
>ablity to sin
>ability to obey perfectly
After the fruit:
>inability not to sin
>inability to obey perfectly

Written words don't have accents, you fucking faggot, just write you all like a normal person.

Yes, Hirsch used the comic to tie up loose ends and address things that he couldn't address on the show. Opinion is mixed whether it gives proper closure or if it's too little, too late.

Attached: Mabel redeems herself.jpg (1066x1600, 397K)

What's in it for Mabel in this?

She gets a twin sister she can date guys with.

>Did zero people during production see this as being a shitty moment? Did no point out during review, "Hey, can we tweak the dialogue? Mabel's being a bitch, the audience won't like it."
Every consider the Gravity Falls staff are shitty people?

So you're saying God is actually Satan?

I can just imagine the horror on the guy's face when he sees Dipper in Mabel's outfit

holy based

Literally who?

but Dipper was expected to, in order to appese Mabel
sacrifice his own happiness and future for her sake when, I’m the past, she was incredibly reluctant to do the same
Remember the sock puppets?

No, man, I don't have a choice because it's part of my work. I don't use twitter, social media was a mistake. I was just explaining that most people have no idea what spergs on the internet are like, so then they meet them unknowingly and their reaction seems extreme but only because they are dealing with extreme personalities.

I wonder what being boy crazy like Mabel is like

As an unironic pinecest shipper who doesn't project on a cartoon boy I appreciated the ending and didn't feel personally betrayed - rather rejoiced that Dipper and Mabel ended up valuing their time together over everything else.

>Gd'aybel
Lmao

She prolly would have eaten it.

Spnic is male and Amy is female. It's different.

>I get all my opinions from e-celebs
It's amazing you have enough braincells to post.

this desu

Mabel hypnotizing YOU to think and act like her
What a twist!

Add Star, the Pines Twins, Cricket and Tilly, Steven, Anne, and Reggie to The Loud House and you'd have the perfect show. You'd have ten season worth of material without even trying and little children and neckbeards would eat it up.

Kind of seems like a setup when you factor in god's omniscience. Why the fuck would you punish people for doing something you had no way of not knowing they would do? Why even bother saying don't do thing if you know thing will be done? Why even put the damn tree there in the first place?

She can spend a lot more time doing things she likes, more sibling camaraderie, etc

Orherwise they wouldn't have had free will.

Yes but why punish someone's act of free will when you know exactly what's going to happen because of it? You're setting people up for a game that was rigged from the start. The free will excuse just seems flimsy the longer you consider the fact that god knows everything and thus had to know about the danger of the tree and the presence of the serpent that would tempt Eve.

Horror, or arousal? They have the same face, so a prettied up Dipper could be cute.

How does God knowing what would happen affect Eve's decision? Should he not have given her the choice just because she was going to choose wrong?

It's a difficult issue. There are narratives in the bible where people have argued with God and successfully changed his mind, so human free will has some level of significance even with his omnisciency.

Everyone blames the snake or Eve

But nobody blames the apple

Because he could just remove the tree or the serpent rather than let his most beloved creations lose a game they could never win?

The only thing worth reading on that page is G'Dayble.

He'd still have his hair and voice

Then there would be no way for Adam and Eve to demonstrate their obedience.

That honestly doesn't sound as bad as it seems

Again, why is he testing what he already knows is going to fail? He's all knowing, what good will testing do?

The point wasn't to test them, it was to give them free will; the ability to do the right thing without being forced to do it. Yes, God knew they would disobey, but the alternative was making willess automatons who never could.

And then that ties into God's big plan for salvation, but nobody wants to get into that.

His voice isn't too much of a problem, and he can just grow out his hair.

Attached: d5f72bw-fa543f22-c205-42ae-b76d-24c06be6047f.png (1000x1000, 218K)

What would him and Mabel do together and for how long?

Then they wouldn't really have free will, would they? Free will entails the ability to fuck up.

They would do everything she wants, and if Mabel has her way, she would keep Dipper that way for the rest of his life.

Attached: tumblr_n0gscd51GN1rg7xfqo1_500.png (500x494, 208K)

This is disgusting.

That's already what happens in the show tbqh

But this time, she'll make him wear a dress and kiss twice as many boys.

Gotta say thats an overall improvement.

>lifelong dream
Is there any indication that Dipper cared about this stuff before showing up at the shack?

It would have been nice getting an episode with Mabel and Dipbel chasing after the same boy.

But who would win?

>expects us to be surprised that a pinecest shipper is happy pinecest is togetherz

Both win. What guy wouldn't want to date twins?