BASED BEN DOES IT AGAIN!

BASED BEN DOES IT AGAIN!

Attached: government_wolf.jpg (1800x1563, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/liberalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based.

You mean A Wyatt Mann

What is the joke?

>another world

Why not a tiger or a shark?

>Government: We want to improve your life!
>Conservatives: GOVERNMENT IS A GIANT WOLF THAT WANTS TO EAT US

Attached: huh.png (216x218, 49K)

that government is evil and worse than anything else

>GOVERNMANT BAD
but this man shills for the government every fucking day since 2016

Yeah... haha...

>>Government: We want to improve your life!
lol

>improve our life
>by starting never ending wars
>drugging and torturing black people in retarded science experiments
>destabilizing region for big business
>let’s give them even more power

I can't remember but your mother's a whore.

>Also government: Give us money or we'll fucking kill you!!

>Conservatives: GOVERNMENT BAD
>Everyone else: No it's not.
>Conservatives: WE'LL PROVE IT'S BAD BY GETTING INTO GOVERNMENT AND PURPOSEFULLY SABOTAGING IT.
I mean, I guess it's an argument against democracy that Americans keep believing that a party who consistently tanks the economy will somehow improve it this time around.

Switch conservatives with liberals and you’re 100% right

that this shithead gets paid for these awful comics

Does Ben Garrison mean that Trump's government is bad?

Hick subhuman lives in the garbage by choice and thinks that two centuries and a half of progress and civilization should be thrown away

Attached: flag.jpg (1080x675, 201K)

That doesn't even make sense, liberals are pro-government, it is not in their interests to sabotage it on purpose. Are you illiterate?
>defends conservatives
Yeah you probably are.

are the 'uncertainties of life' shootings and the government is gun control?

>pro government
You will stand by this statement 100%?

not everything is meant to be a joke zoomer

>dude why should we even try to make laws lmao

>Everyone else: No it's not.
fuck off tankie

britannica.com/topic/liberalism
>Liberalism, political doctrine that takes protecting and enhancing the freedom of the individual to be the central problem of politics. Liberals typically believe that government is necessary to protect individuals from being harmed by others, but they also recognize that government itself can pose a threat to liberty. As the revolutionary American pamphleteer Thomas Paine expressed it in Common Sense (1776), government is at best “a necessary evil.” Laws, judges, and police are needed to secure the individual’s life and liberty, but their coercive power may also be turned against him. The problem, then, is to devise a system that gives government the power necessary to protect individual liberty but also prevents those who govern from abusing that power.
A government is necessary in the liberal worldview, hence it is counterproductive to sabotage the concept of government. Aren't you glad you learned something today.

Trump's government is based and redpilled.

Attached: 1565881594035.jpg (1800x1247, 903K)

>Lefties: Governments are running concentration camps, have racist police shoot black people and let rich oligarchs run the country
>But we should also let them take our guns

>Literally proving user's point that conservatives sabotage government on purpose and then pretend this is how governments always are

Well, they're doing a piss poor job of it.

Thomas Paine is also conservative but more importantly you didnt answer the question

Isn't positing the government as an inscrutable monstrous leviathan just a way for those in power to dissuade people from becoming politically active?

There's precious little difference between those who govern us and the governed. They serve at our bequest and can be replaced. This is a bit like a middle manager trying to intimidate the CEO.

Attached: tumblr_poffr8E9G71qm3opho2_540.jpg (540x392, 41K)

Well maybe if you stopped electing TV and movie actors to the highest office in the land for once.

How liberals are the ones who want to take gund

Well yeah, it's not like any of those can be opposed by guns.

You think you're going to shoot up some police and live to tell the tale?

All those things I mentioned happened under the Obama admin

Yeah the right wing of the government has done a lot of fucked up things, I don't know why anyone would trust them

>Next time I'll vote Democrat!

Attached: march-of-tyranny-ben-garrison-cartoon.jpg (2040x1566, 2.32M)

>literally give you an encyclopedic definition of liberalism that shows they believe in government
>NUHH HUHHUHH HUHNHNHH ANSWER THE IRRELEVANT PART OF MY QUESTION I HAD A WITTY RESPONSE PREPARED AND HURHUHH

>Thomas Paine is also conservative
Thomas Paine wanted to free the slaves immediately and thought that women should be allowed to vote. He was literally the most radical founding father (which is also why all the other founders hated him)

>right wing
Not
>left wing
Or more accurately both wings if you stop sucking there dicks long enough to notice

INDIRECT DEMOCRACY IS NOT DEMOCRACY

DIRECT DEMOCRACY NOW

Attached: democracyalife1sgfftaxkqksie6pqrvixta[1].png (2000x773, 2.27M)

>There's precious little difference between those who govern us and the governed.

Lol, find an average person who wants to give weapons to terrorists, lock up moms for sending their kids to schools outside their area, or arrest kids for selling lemonade on the street.

What happened to Ben?

Cringe.

Democracy sucks. Name one decision you've made in your life that would have been made better if random strangers also got a say in what you chose.

>Global Elite Farmers
>SNEED! CHUCK! SNEED! CHUCK! SNEED! CHUCK!
>SUCK!! NEXT TIME I'LL VOTE SNEED!
>FUCK!! NEXT TIME I'LL VOTE CHUCK!

>couldn’t commit to his statement
>because he knows he’s full of shit and his idol would be on the conservative side
>nuh uh my statement is unrelated
Keep trying to move those goal posts

>BIG GOVERNMENT’S WOLFISH WAYS

"A few months ago I was on a podcast in which the host asked me if I’ve ever drawn a cartoon against the country. I immediately said no, but I failed to make one thing clear: Big government is not the country.

I’ve lambasted the government repeatedly, and it deserves it. If there was ever a reason for free speech, it’s for criticizing big government.

Governments may start out as cute puppies and eager to please, but they always grow into gigantic, ravenous, power-hungry wolves—and rabid ones at that. As the government consumes our resources, our money, our dignity and our freedoms, it’s never sated. It always wants more." (1/2)

No they didn't.
>buh muh concentration camps
They were child centers that did not fit the definition of a concentration camp. There was no zero tolerance policy that forced child separation as a rule under Obama. This is a fiction you choose to believe to pretend liberals are inconsistent in a way that is relevant to current events.
>obama LETS racist police shoot blacks!!!
Obama enacted policies and practices with the express purpose of reducing such incidents, such as body cameras on police. It is also irrelevant; the police are not a federal body controlled by Obama.
>he LETS rich oligarchs run the country!!!
You will find that Obama kneecapping oligarchs is precisely why you have the president you have today. But then again I suspect you're the kind of person who considers the Mueller Report a meaningless distraction and refuse to read it.

"BIG Government takes even when it’s supposedly ‘giving.’ They give nothing. Government creates nothing. All it does is steal the hard work from some citizens and reallocate the money that labor represents into the hands of others—and those others may be foreign countries. In the process government always takes a big cut and gains more power.

BIG Government constantly grows. Look at the FBI—right from the start J. Edgar Hoover illegally spied on politicians. Once he had the dirt on them, they did his bidding and his job was safe for most of his life. And, like all bureaucracies, it kept growing. The CIA did this as well. Hiding behind the blanket of ’national security,’ they’re able to pull all kinds of dirty tricks. And look at all the politicians that grew fabulously rich from government. It’s disgusting.

Now BIG Government wants our guns. They want to convert our 2nd Amendment right into a privilege. They want to limit our free speech. They’ve destroyed our privacy and ability to own and control property. They’ve put millions of Americans in corporate prisons for non-violent crimes. They’ve burdened the young with outrageous debt that can’t be repaid. They’ve turned us all into slaves and we do nothing about it. A few of us, like me, complain. For that we’re smeared as ‘fringe, ‘far right’ or ‘alt right’ or ‘anti-Semitic.’ We called ‘conspiracy theorists,’ for telling the truth. Now they even want to call us ’terrorists’ for being against government tyranny.

—Ben Garrison"

Both parties in America are the same thing

Conservatives will commit genocide and kill pedophiles with information and all that.

Liberals will also do that, but the people will care less because they think it's Progressive genocide

Yeah that’s a republican virtue I know

I did commit to my statement. You're throwing a shitfit because I didn't commit to YOUR statement that you tried to put into my mouth.

anyone who uses the term zoomer is either outing themselves as a boomer or a fucking idiot so get lost you old fuck

>literally confusing a party title (which is fluid and changes with the times) with the term conservative, which has a specific meaning
I was about to ask if you are actually an American since this is a baffling display of ignorance about basic political English, but then again that's something most Americans have too.

Oh yes, the classic conservative cry of "the buildings existed under Obama".

Under Obama, they weren't overcrowded, the kids weren't separated permanently from their families, the kids didn't go weeks without bathing, the kids didn't go weeks without clean diapers, the kids didn't sleep on floors instead of beds, and the government didn't try to argue in court that they have zero obligation to provide edible food. They weren't concentration camps under Obama, but they are under Trump.

>The court found, among other things, that minors (1) were “not receiving hot, edible, or a sufficient number of meals during a given day,” (2) “had no adequate access to clean drinking water,”(3) experienced “unsanitary conditions with respect to the holding cells and bathroom facilities,”(4) lacked “access to clean bedding, and access to hygiene products (i.e., toothbrushes, soap, towels),”and (5) endured “sleep deprivation” as a result of “cold temperatures, overcrowding, lack of proper bedding (i.e., blankets, mats), [and] constant lighting.”
Taken from the ruling of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth District, filed on August 15th 2019.

The Trump administration was genuinely arguing that fucking FOOD AND WATER AND SLEEP are not something they have to provide. And conservatives will defend this.

there is so much going on in this picture I can't tell if it's a parody of a Garrison or if the man has legitimately gone nuts.

>shitfest
>when I didn’t insult you till you lost your shit
Projecting a little hard aren’t you buddy.
But fine one final time
>liberals are pro-government, it is not in their interests to sabotage it on purpose.
Do you stand with this statement 100%. Just say yes or no

You have to understand, user. They need to save the money to buy Greenland.

user he went nuts a long time ago.

Attached: 1537829986445.jpg (2040x1406, 596K)

Every time ben garrison or stonetoss is posted the thread is just politics and there is no attempt to mask the complete disregard for being on topic.

>NUH UH ANSWER THE QUESTION
>I did.
>NOOO ANSWER IT IN THE SPECIFIC FORM I PROVIDE TO YOUUUU IT DOESN'T COUNT OTHERWISE AGGHGHGHHH WHY WON'T YOU LET ME PUT MY WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH??!? AHGHHHHHH FUCKING LIBERALS
>not a shitfit

>fluid
>but only when it’s convenient and toes my party line
Well Americans are the biggest hypocrites

ah Yea Forums and /pol/, two great tastes that taste great together.

wait a minute, that's not correct at all!

He's paid to be insane.

THOSE SHIT

>Under Obama, they weren't overcrowded
But user, I thought everyone was crazy for thinking that massive hoardes of migrants illegally storming our border was just a myth.
If that wasn't true, how can the exact same detention centers that could more than adequately detain illegal immigrants be overcrowded now?
It's giving me big thinks.

Parties being fluid is universal. They always change their values according to who occupies the party. That's how parties work.

>Under Obama, they weren't overcrowded,
Is that why they slept on the floor in those pictures? Because it wasnt overcrowded?

Because there are also legal immigrants, legal asylum seekers, and more than a few American citizens in those camps as well. Are you having trouble difficulty understanding the phrase "zero tolerance policy"?

And yet how could Obama be the "Deporter-in-Chief" while also allowing open borders and those detention centers? Oh, and lets not forget all the kids the government claims to have "lost" as of right now.

I can't tell if I'm angrier at him or at myself for not monetizing insanity first

Attached: Ben Garrison.jpg (1175x1200, 307K)

look at you backpedaling like a little bitch, I literally copy pasted what you typed but then you realized how full of crap you really are.

But that image is literally true.

You can still get it on it if, right-wing incels will throw money at you if you can give them the feels they crave.

yeah but when's the last time either party has honestly changed? the 50s?

>literally have not changed my position at all
>YOU'RE A BACKPEDDLLING BITCH BECAUSE YOU WON'T LET ME PUT MYYY WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH AHHHHHH F*CK LIBERALS THANKS OBAMA

Obama was called the "deporter in chief". You might be too young to remember, so feel free to Google it. He deported a shitton of people.

He didn't have a zero-tolerance policy to separate families though. That's Trump's policy, and that's what's causing the overcrowding.

Now comes the part where your tiny brain fails to understand that it's possible to criticize Obama's policies and admit that he was a flawed president, while also acknowledging that Trump is worse.

>And yet how could Obama be the "Deporter-in-Chief" while also allowing open borders and those detention centers?
Because he was black Jesus, and therefore not held to the same standards by the MSM as human beings are.

> legal immigrants, legal asylum seekers
If they were they wouldn't have needed to walk several thousand miles to get here, There are embassies for that type of shit.
>And yet how could Obama be the "Deporter-in-Chief" while also allowing open borders and those detention centers?
If you close your eyes and block your ears you wouldnt notice a single thing

cry more

>MSM
Welp, I can through your opinion into the garbage bin.

Both parties change frequently every other decade, I'm not sure how you haven't noticed. Can you honestly say the Republicans today are identical to Republicans thirty decades ago?

So you stand by your postion as seen in Or are you going to keep crying because you knew you were wrong newfag

Th-th-thirty decades ago???