MCU INFORMATION

Nothing groundbreaking, just little nudgets I heard recently, mostly about casting.

>Hawkeye will appear in the Black Widow movie, but Nick Fury won’t (so far, at least). It also sets up further appearances by the new Black Widow played by Florence Pugh.

>The Eternals movie will set up a lot of stuff for the MCU’s future. Gemma Chan is playing the main character, Sersi. Keanu Reeves really was in talks for the villain, but seems to have passed and they’re talking to other people now. Colin Farrell is apparently interested.

>The Shang-Chi movie will be pretty much standalone aside from the Iron Man connection. I hear it’s a cross between a spy thriller and a mystical epic, and that Sam Claflin and B.D. Wong are up for roles.

>Rachel McAdams, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Tilda Swinton are coming back for Doctor Strange 2. They really are looking at male and female actors for the villain, but I don’t know if Eva Green really is a candidate. Henry Golding was being eyed for a role, don’t know if that’s still on the table now that he’s doing the Snake Eyes solo movie.

>Tom Hiddleston is coming back for Thor 4. I hear the Guardians of the Galaxy will make an appearance, and Thor will probably make an appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, but they won’t be big parts of each other’s movies. Still not casting, but the villain, whoever it is, will require mocap.

>Elizabeth Debicki is coming back for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, so they’ll probably pick up the Adam Warlock storyline. I also hear James Gunn wants Michael Sheen for a role.

>The main cast are all coming back for Black Panther 2, including Michael B. Jordan in a minor role. Script hasn’t been written yet, but it doesn’t seem Namor will be in it like some rumors say.

>Jude Law and Ben Mendehlson coming back for Captain Marvel 2, and they want Annette Bening back too.

Attached: 1555078638621.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/marvel/2019/08/15/did-paul-rudd-let-slip-ant-man-3-is-coming/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Vibranium will be a big part of the Falcon & Winter Soldier series. Letitia Wright, Danai Gurira and William Hurt will appear.

>Andrea Riseborough and Damian Lewis are up for roles in the WandaVision series.

>Chris Hemsworth and Rene Russo will appear in the Loki series, and they want Anthony Hopkins back too.

>Linda Cardellini and the rest of Hawkeye’s family will appear in the Hawkeye series.

>Giancarlo Esposito is being eyed for a role that requires appearances in several movies, but it’s not Norman Osborn. He’s not the only choice, there are other names in the mix.

>The trans actress they're casting is for Eternals and it's a minor role.

>The third Spider-Man movie will probably come out in 2022, and they want J.K. Simmons back in a bigger role.

>The Fantastic Four reboot will probably come out in 2022 too. X-Men will take a little longer to come out to distance itself from the Fox version.

>Blade is in very early stages, but it seems to plan is to keep it a hard PG-13, and it will definitely be part of the MCU despite having vampires.

>There are plans for Nova, Moon Knight and the Young Avengers.

Attached: 1565981503386.png (1200x717, 621K)

>PG-13 Blade
Please say sike

Sounds good.

>No Namor in BP2

We can only hope

>J.K. Simmons back for a larger role
Scorpion. Just do Scorp.

>Nova and Moon Knight
Nova's gotta be Dick, and Moon Knight better be Lemire's run.

Attached: image.jpg (294x221, 7K)

I heard someone at Marvel say Deadpool doesn't have to be rated R, and they wanna include him in Avengers films.

hard no from me, scrap the whole thing look terrible besides the color usage like usual

>>There are plans for Nova, Moon Knight and the Young Avengers.

Fucking Finally, For Fucks Sake.

MCU Information: It's over. Endgame perfectly ended it. Everything now is officially Zombie MCU. Let it go. let it die on top.

>PG13

Attached: hjg.jpg (199x253, 9K)

>>Nova and Moon Knight
>Nova's gotta be Dick, and Moon Knight better be Lemire's run.
Nova is probably going to feature both Novas. It's a family friendly movie, remember, user.

And Moon Knight is probably going to be a mix of everything: a bit of the Shadow-like classic pulp by Moench. a bit of the occult detective trope, and a bit of crazy like in Lemire. The doubt I have, to be honest, is if they're going for a movie series or an actual TV series. I hope it's the later.

>The snap was used as nothing more than a joke in Homecoming
>Tony 'We need to be reigned in by the government' Stark made a piece of technology that can just drone strike anyone on the planet in under a minute with no government oversight.
>Mysterios hologram bullshit makes no sense and is just gonna be used for asspulls in future movies.
Fuck dude, I think it's pretty clear Endgame was the peak and phase 4 is just gonna be average

Attached: golden 2.jpg (500x681, 37K)

>pg13 blade movie
fuck marvel, fuck the mcu, fuck disney, and fuck all of you for supporting this trash

>>There are plans for Nova
Do not toy with me like this you sick bastard.

>still mad

Attached: raimifag.png (1246x700, 129K)

Why do you blindly defend mediocre corporate products? You get literally nothing out of doing it, you're even worse than a janny.

>The trans actress they're casting is for Eternals and it's a minor role.
The casting call is for a film starting production in 2020, so no it isn't for Eternals.

whats going on with ant-man 3

nope i dont believe the fantastic four will come out in 2022

>not cashing in on the political publicity to introduce racist robocops for Sam and TChalla to fight

Missed potential there marvel. You just lost the chance for an oscar.

And Namor is going to revive Killmonger. The whole bury me in the ocean is too ominous

The only person Keanu should play is The Beyonder

no fuckin way spider man 3 2022 LMAO

Soon

comicbook.com/marvel/2019/08/15/did-paul-rudd-let-slip-ant-man-3-is-coming/

Attached: uvepdod78if31.jpg (713x476, 66K)

bro kill yourself

>Gemma Chan is playing the main character, Sersi
So Captain Marvel is noncanon now. Good to know.

thats a fuckin lie i dont trust that fan

stupid name for ant-man 3 LMAO

>>Elizabeth Debicki is coming back for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
Good. Maybe James Gunn won't hide her under a ton of gold bulky shit this time.

I can believe it. It's been reported they're a higher priority than the X-Men right now.