Report: DC Comics Might Not Have a Future as Part of WarnerMedia Under AT&T

Fuck is this true bros? Is AT&T really going to give DC the axe? This can’t be how this ends. We’re always getting the shit end of things I hate being a DCuck! I want to win for once too like Marvel!

boundingintocomics.com/2019/08/06/report-dc-comics-might-not-have-a-future-as-part-of-warnermedia-under-att/

Attached: F16225AC-5E76-433A-8B2E-8E1559994AF9.jpg (828x1403, 601K)

Kill yourself ladderfag

>DC shot a backseat, a literal small corner
Um, they had a huge Batman-themed outdoors ‘experience’ thing that was called the Batman Experience presented by AT&T, so I think they won’t be shedding DC anytime soon.

Attached: 134F2AC6-0E76-4988-B6D1-7E430A548649.jpg (600x400, 53K)

Capeshitters btfo

Cut the Marvel part out huh?

You people are retards that fall for the bait and fake news and every opportunity. It's a wonder how companies make money. I bet you fags fall for the Twix meme.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190815_221539860.jpg (1920x2881, 2.96M)

could they keep Batman and Superman and sell everything else off?

Fuck your probably right. And they’ll shut down the comics division all together

Yeah Warner is about to shut down one of it's most profitable franchises. They're also selling Looney Tunes to Disney

I hope Green Lantern gets sold to Marvel, I want a GL movie.

Fo real?

Yikes. No thanks

That has nothing to do with COMICS, dude.

They're not going to sell ANYTHING. They'll keep the characters, but get rid of the comics.

No one would be dumb enough to buy DC, they'll keep untile they'll lose enough money to justify a complete shut-down.

uh huh...

No one is buying it. Back down from that high horse, mate.

Have you seen the this thread???

Marvel shoves garbage down everyone's throats every year and passes itself off as art, we aren't winning

You’re full of shit. This is the end my dudes my did we pick DC over Marvel? Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!

Yes.
I see a lot of people mocking OP.

Shuttering DC is the best thing that could possibly happen. What has DC always pushed for its characters, especially the Trinity? The aspect of them being legendary figures, our own modern mythology. They're big enough names that it's near enough to being true, but what REALLY empowers myth is storytelling- and if the characters and concepts of the DC universe were to enter the public domain, we'd see more stories about them than ever. They'd actually become the modern myths DC has always wanted them to be.

That said, if you seriously believe Warner Brothers is going to stop making Batman stuff when they've been profiting comfortably off the character since 1966, you are absolutely delusional.

Attached: d932d145be5cfa20cbf815e4504a30e6.jpg (400x600, 50K)

By a “lot” do you mean the minority of people posting in this thread you dumb fuck

This idiot is notorious for making up bullshit for clicks

First Krypton gets canceled, then Birds of Prey gets JUSTice Leagued, now this

Maybe DC should just be sold to Based Marvel at this point

Not to mention, the idiot citing another idiot who's only reasoning for DC potentially being shut down because DC's comic con booth was at the back of comic con and not at the middle.

Reminder to report ladderbro post

I’ll believe it when I see it.

>Bounding Into Comics
LOL

/thread

It’s not selling because all DC did was push Batman and nothing but Batman since the Nolan era. Yes that made them money but it was never going to last. The damage is showing. Writers have become so stagnant because they throw Batman at everything thinking will solve things instead of doing what a real writer does that is character development and story. And as for
Fans look at this no wonder DC is heading downhill. Fans now expect Batman to be Superman and Wonder Woman. Fight Gods toe to toe and save the whole world himself. They’ve become so delusional it’s insane how normal fans now expect Batman to do everything. Do you know Marvel is successful. Easy. Character development. Such a basic thing is lost at DC. They all need to be fired from top to bottom.

> Bounding into Comics

HA!!

>Dubbel 388
Nice

yes ATT will sell DC.
fucking idiot

>no wonder DC is heading downhill
Is it?

Would they sell?

No you idiot.
Literally now, more than ever, media companies need IPs. That's one of the reasons why AT&T bought Warner, they had the amount of IPs needed for things like streaming, TV, merch, etc and DC is the biggest one. This is why Viacom, specifically Paramount, was struggling, the staggering lack of IPs outside of Star Trek and Mission Impossible, that's why they are milking the utter piss out of Star Trek right now because it's all they got, but it's not even really a big IP and never has been.

Or maybe WB needs their own division that tackles live-action DC property;like a DC-Studios, or something.

You already got a Marvel Green Lantern movie

We had a good run while it lasted DChads, 80 years is a long time when you think about it. I mean let’s face it when you got rockstar company like Disney/ Marvel absolutely killing it with sales we Had to know our time was almost up. That said I wish we could of had a few years more of being DChads, making the transition into DCucks is going to be rough, but it’s what we signed up for. I love you guys.

Attached: 22064EFF-6935-43AA-B9B3-BC381163A1C1.png (300x345, 24K)

Marvel has been hitting $Billion after $Billion and it will continue to do so. It’s only a matter of time user. I kind of starting to see his point. I’m getting bored with all the Batman stuff. I want more Hal Jordan but I won’t be surprised if they put Batman in it. That’s how bad things have become.

You know we're talking about DC comics right? And you also know Marvel Comic and Marvel Studios are different yes?

Obviously DC could be better, fucking Christ they could be better, but they aren't exactly hurting for money or in the red in any sense of the imagination.

We should have developed our characters like Marvel done. Fucking Ant Man is making money. That’s how worse it has become.