Who’s the worst “Superman but evil”?

Who’s the worst “Superman but evil”?

Attached: 904777C5-7B01-4E55-A506-D7A1648C2216.jpg (1012x1534, 348K)

brightburn

Best is the Plutonian. Worst is Superboy Prime.

Snyder's Man of Steel and BvS

Homelander

This guy, maybe?

Attached: Animal Man 24 14.jpg (1000x1556, 693K)

He isn't evil. He was manipulated to being evil.

this though the plutonian was flawed and not really evil

I don’t know, he killed that little girl.

Sentry, hands down.

Original series was good, but has been nothing but "I'M SO FUCKIN CRAZY" or downright evil since

Injustice supe

He wiped out Singapore when there are perfectly bad countries that deserved annihilation more.

Attached: HenryCavill.jpg (618x412, 57K)

Based

He didn't do a single thing that is evil or even notably selfish in the main time frame. (no he did not let his dad die for selfish reasons, it was to protect the world from the revelations of aliens existing)

Worst thing he did was being petty and smashing the trucker's truck to vent his built up anger at being bullied and not punching down in self defense after 33 years. Reeves Superman did worse when he returned to the Bar and toss the one guy across the bar knocking unconscious and possibly worse.

>the creators they're not real either
I'm freaking out right no you guys

Attached: IMG_0741.jpg (540x414, 33K)

Was this The Boys before The Boys?

Attached: 602997.jpg (600x888, 104K)

What about the people that got killed in the Smallville fight after he lost his temper and dragged Zod there?
>b-b-b-b-b-b-but Reeve Superman
Typical Snyderfag.

Nowhere near as mean spirited nor as focused on the corporate branding angle. JMS wasnted to tell a superhero story. Ennis wanted to tell a story about knobheads who happen to have superpowers.

Prime is based

I mean even psycho pirate called the very concept of overman's world stupid

Nobody am worse than Bizarro.

Attached: bizarro.jpg (400x375, 76K)

Hyperion wasn't evil in any of the JMS stuff. You could argue Redstone was closer.

I was floored by just how shit this movie was.

I loved Power Ring and Ultra Man here
I wish they brought back classic Crime Syndicate as goofy villains who aren't bad to be bad, but they're just dicks

So he's anakin skywalker?

Superman written by Bendis. Because he pretends to be a good guy while letting his son leave with a psychopath that tried to murder him.

That in no way excuses the fact that he murdered that senator, his wife and kids.

He literally murdered millions, you mong.

>after he lost his temper and dragged Zod there?
It wasn't a matter of loosing his temper it was about his mother being seconds from death. When Faora was holding her by the neck and lifting her off the ground she could have merely faintly twitched a finger and snapped her skull completely off.

Was he pissed sure but that doesn't diminish the valid desperation/urgency of his position or lack of time he had to plan things out.
He was focused on trying to break Zod's face piece and didn't look up and see where he was going, it's that simple. Superheroes are allowed to make mistakes. How many people has Venom (and his children) killed because Peter left the symbiotic at the church for Eddie to find?

If a cop breaks a door down because he sees a women seconds from being stabbed to death and the falling door injures a child does that make the cop a bad or evil person?

>moving the goalposts this hard
The reasoning is irrelevant since you literally said
>He didn't do a single thing that is evil or even notably selfish in the main time frame.