Vixen

Thoughts?

Attached: Vixen.jpg (1000x1518, 1.56M)

Should be pushed instead of Cyborg.

fpbp

What's her fucking deal?

wish she had a bigger ass

She’s d list. And has literally never been important. As far as I know, she lacks personality. But she’s the most well known black female dc gal, despite again....totally d-list. So she’s never fully going to go away.

I liked her show and the little I've read of her over the years.

Has a mystical animal totem necklace that lets her take on the aspects of different animals. So basically Animal Man's powers before he got a powerup. But she's got a bangin' costume with a color scheme that none of the other core JL members have.

She should be called Animal Woman but it sounds racist as fuck.

Same

Cool character but she's not Batman so she's irrelevant

God she's hot. But I don't know what the fuck her deal is.

fpbp he only got the nod cause he had recognizably from teen titans.

Pointless because Animal Man is a hundred times better character and you don't need two heroes with the same gimmick.

t.Elongated man

based

Does Animal Man have huge tits? That's what I thought.

Hot blond dads are better. She plays a good partner to him though.

Attached: 1495846397051.jpg (1920x2951, 2.44M)

Animal man has two wives with huge tits.

Based

She should cuck Lois.

Supermodel who is also a superhero is a good hook. Lots of interplay between the celebrity aspects, able to support a wide supporting cast and genuine drama in the civilian life, has an excuse to pretty much show up in whatever book whenever for crossovers, and can be used to flesh out the international aspects of the DCU.

She's cool. DC should use her more.

Also as silly as it sounded BtAb pairing her and Bawwna beast worked.

>And has literally never been important

she got prominence from JLU tho

Holy shit how did they get away with all that ape talk? This is fucking racist!

That's not Bumblebee

how come she doesn't make her self into a Kryptonian or Martian all the time? If she's limited to Earth species then there's no reason for her not to be Atlantean or Homo Magi all day every day.

Amanda Waller is the most well known black female DC gal you stupid retarded idiot.

i'll call you stutardiot for short, you stutardiot

She has led the JLA twice along with being put on the CW and nobody fucking cared. If it wasn't for the JLU where she was just John Stewart's rebound girl, no one would even care about her.

We are great apes after all.

She has potential. Someone just needs to flesh her out more and maybe make a few changes.

Honestly, if I had to push a black character to be on the JL, it'd be her probably.

I'm glad people like you don't write for DC.

a character with tons of potential that could be an awesome and interesting A lister in the right hands just like every other black dc character- male or female

but unfortunately shes boring as shit and only retarded cum-brains like her.

DCs got plenty of other cool black characters but DCs too retarded to properly write them, so they all come off as really bland tokens outside of the animated universes.

Attached: Vixen4.png (478x263, 244K)

>I'm glad people like you don't write for DC.
Why not? I would love to write for DC.

Literally this.

Shes a D lister who's books have failed multiple times with a miniscule cum brain fanbase full of virgins with black girl fetishes.

The only thing she's popular for, is for being John Stewarts cum sock in an animated show that ended 10 + years ago.

Attached: tumblr_nu1890TnyZ1u6ejs8o6_1280.jpg (757x450, 32K)

I think she has a ton of potential. All she really needs is a small push on the main JL roster. She's got a great gimmick/power.
She was on B-Squad books a shitty television show, big deal. She's fun, fuck you

Attached: JLA Vixen.jpg (530x960, 29K)

This. Distinct, fun powers AND a woman as well for extra points. If I could go back in time and change Martian Manhunter's replacement to any other black superhero, I'd probably go with Vixen.

Because you know nothing about the character yet you want her on the JLA

>I think she has a ton of potential.
>She's fun
>All she really needs is a small push on the main JL roster. She's got a great
She LED Mcduffie's JL and if she was put on the roster like Cyborg was, people would be complaining about her the same way because she not Martian Manhunter. All her stories lead to Africa where DC doesn't like writing stories about. She is DC's Storm, both characters have potential but no one know how to properly utilize them in a way to make people care about them beyond who they are getting fucked by.

>Shit before 2011
Look we all know, unfortunately, that most shit before New 52 sadly doesn't matter.

>I think she has a ton of potential. All she really needs is a small push on the main JL roster. She's got a great gimmick/power.

shes literally beast boy with see-through orange constructs. her most popular portrayal literally turned her into black catwoman.

even if she was placed on a starting line up, you horny faggots wouldn't get what you wanted. she'd just be relegated into the role of the black sjw of the team.

have you even read what dcs editorial has green lighted for her in the past decade?

First, stop typing like a faggot. Second, Beast Boy is an annoying fucking asshole who only got a push thanks to an overrated cartoon series, and is still shit when compared to Animal Man. Third, quit assuming everyone who wants to see Vixen in a meaningful role are sex obsessed idiots. All she's done of note lately is be on that shit JLA book with Lobo (fucking why?) with den mother Batman bullshit that they're currently doing with Outsiders

as a character shes got zero appeal outside of being jerk off material.

what role would she even play on the league? her powers can provide anything that the league doesn't already have. her animal constructs are weaker than green lanterns, she isn't a telepath, shes got animal/street level durability, she cant breath in space, she isn't a master computer user, she cant throw out projectials, she doesn't have gadgets and she's slower than flash.

what purpose would she even serve?
she's literally weaker than beast boy and she has no fan base to speak of. she's also boring as shit and has a history of failed books.

she should be fridged for john stewarts character progression

Attached: greenlanternhawkgirl10.jpg (961x746, 218K)

>as a character shes got zero appeal outside of being jerk off material.
No she's got the fun dynamic of being a supermodel and a superhero while being connected to one of the most powerful forces on the planet just like Animal Man
>what role would she even play on the league? her powers can provide anything that the league doesn't already have
People keep parroting this for nearly EVERY Justice League member that's not Superman. They're not "constructs" you causal shit, and Batman can't do half the shit you listed and yet he's constantly validated for stupid reasons
>she's literally weaker than beast boy
Not really because she can take the best traits of several animals at once without physically needing to become them.
>she should be fridged for john stewarts character progression
And if we needed any other proof that you're a dumb (You) hungry whore