Dont be silly rocko..boys cant be girls...why do you ask?

dont be silly rocko..boys cant be girls...why do you ask?

Attached: 6366cd61c4b81ce94a259f1c92df735e.jpg (235x180, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zV7s4Dzq8wE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_gonadal_dysgenesis
youtube.com/watch?v=Sa8NREI_IPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some frogs and fish can, but that's it. no mammals.

There was a weird mismash of character designs in Rocko, Some had defined physiques while others were cartoony like sheila or the french wallaby in the france episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=zV7s4Dzq8wE

Attached: Rocko background fbb.jpg (510x1080, 91K)

>have advanced science that can take people to the moon but somehow changing something as base and physical as sex is considered impossible because of some spiritual designation of gender and a misunderstanding of genetics
xy chromosomes aren't "boy chromosomes", they just produce boy traits, and those traits can be changed.

Amphibians, reptiles, fish, insects, and on rare occasion some birds.

you're acting like we could have some sort of scientific breakthrough on literally changing a human being's biological sex by next week if we worked hard enough.

The Y chromosome is literally a boy gene, you moron. It’s the thing that created males in the first place. It dictates pretty much all of what makes males different from females.

>Claims that arguments against transgenderism are based off of spiritual beliefs and a misunderstanding of genetics
>XY chromosomes aren't "boy chromosomes"
Mental gymnastics at work. Also cultures from a hundred years ago had non-binary gender systems based on spiritual beliefs.

There are people born with xy chromosomes but female genitals. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_gonadal_dysgenesis

Attached: 1552597352166.png (169x170, 63K)

Yes, and it's a rare mistake.

Someone post the comic

Yes, they are a medical anomaly.
Not a gender unto themselves.

In ancient times cults to gods like Cybele also had transgender men following them, and sumerian/scythian priestly castes were often considered to be a third gender. In any case our society doesn't generally allow for that.

Injecting a man with estrogen doesn't change the fact they still have a prostate and estrogen unnaturally being high in a male body is more likely to produce prostate cancer.

But this argument doesn't matter anyway since the actual solution would have been continuing promising research into anti-psychotics to eliminate the desire to chob off benis :DD in order to alleviate the underlying mental health problems which are clearly responsible for 40% of these people killing themselves. Instead liberal women and the mentally ill insist that FEELINGS are more important than solving problems, so off comes the penis (and then a few years later they kill themselves, clearly because of anti-trans bigotry and not because they're fucked in the head and need actual help rather than retarded placebos).

Go dilate

Something similar can happen in mammals but the sex doesn't really change. There are lionesses that look and behave like males- even killing cubs- but have vaginas (though appear to be infertile. ) In one case it was a zoo animal and they confirmed it happened due to problems in the ovaries causing a hormonal imbalance. Which is interesting because a lot of trans men have PCOS before they even take hormones. I'm sure if these lions had human society they would label themselves as transgender.

Attached: mma-moririr-photo-credit-simon-dures.jpg (1200x800, 57K)

More thighs.

If this is the wrong comic, FUCK YOU, nothing will top this.

Attached: Rocko scoring.jpg (889x5000, 1.25M)

Mother nature can be disgusting.

>have advanced science that can take people to the moon but somehow changing something as base and physical as species is considered impossible because of some spiritual designation of humanity and a misunderstanding of genetics
Our DNA isn't "human DNA", it just produces human traits, and those traits can be changed.

Attached: south-park-s09e01c11-transpecies-16x9[1].jpg (960x540, 50K)

Attached: not sure if wanna yiff.png (481x481, 343K)

Dilate

Truly best girl. I hope she and Rocko get together.

Well to be fair, we do share a lot of our DNA with animals

And we CAN change our DNA

Not saying any side is right, but I'm pointing out that you have a poor argument

based and redpilled

>have advanced science that can take people to the moon but somehow can't take people to the moon anymore

Aztecs had human sacrifice so get on the human sacrifice slab and pray to queltzelcoaty bitch because they were onto something.

Looks like that roo from Dr suess

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Except that you can't ever change those traits. The brain is built differently. The skeleton is different. The hormones are different. Your literal fucking flesh is different (see heart studies).
Present as whatever you want bruv - you're mental

Holy SHIT

Attached: Capture3.jpg (637x359, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa8NREI_IPs
look at those meat chunks pouring out of the right arm.

Some of them are thicc

She's so cute, bros
Post more of her

If they haven't completely forgotten about her so they can put Rocko and Rachel together to look "progressive"

Wasn't the Alex Jones thing about turning frogs gay actually turning them into girls?

>they can put Rocko and Rachel together

Is there a term for not feeling physically ill but your brain is vomiting? Because that.

Disgust?

They're the exception not the rule.

It doesn't have to be progressive, just has to be cute. I'm in for the comedic potential with Ed.

Attached: EByVb1LUIAIEkpz.jpg (1867x1872, 282K)

Possibly, though not strong enough. Repulsion?

Make it stop.

Attached: 1564585294688.png (797x448, 615K)

Weird way to ask for more.

Attached: EBuPDhwVUAAb8bG.jpg (553x706, 50K)

>"I'm a woman trapped in a man's body!"
>gender is a trivial thing that can be changed by a medical procedure

Pick one

>there are people born with one arm, extra arms, etc.
>"Gee guess a human doesn't really have two arms after all because of a genetic misfire lol"

I want Rocko to be happy with a cute girl, not haphazardly carry around a basket full of horrific mental issues for the rest of his life.

Attached: 1553887895091.jpg (872x685, 104K)

Are there any fully functional characters in the show anyway?

Attached: 1565932450661.png (400x197, 79K)

A lot of the original series was about Rocko being the only sane, considerate soul in a city full of insane selfish assholes and his subsequent rage issues.
>Rocko has to deal with all this dysfunction
>Let's give him more!
Fuck off, let him have best girl

>best girl
Dr. Hutchinson is already taken isn’t she?

Anyone that would fuck Filburt cannot be considered best anything.

Attached: 1a4781df0cbfa2964f451c7b0008bd24[1].png (640x427, 398K)

I didn't wath the special
Does he still have the same voice or did they get a new VA?

how the actual fuck did this get past the censors?

Same voice.

Fantastic.

Attached: weightlifter.gif (287x480, 1.5M)

>once when our mother called
>she had the voice of last years cough
>we passed around the phone
>sharing a word about or-e-gon
>When my turn came, I was ashamed
>When my turn came, I was ashamed

>Once when moved away
>She came to Romulus for a day
>Her Chevrolet broke down
>We prayed it'd never be fixed or be found
>We touched her hair, we touched her hair
>We touched her hair, we touched her hair