What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Disenchantment.jpg (1000x563, 107K)

Too much alternating between comedy and story arc without any effort to combine the two.

Everything went RIGHT

The characterizations is off. Not enough world building. The plot sucks

Released "Part 1" with a cliffhanger without starting to even work on Part 2 and the gap's too long. Should have just gone with "Season 1" and not get anyone's hopes up for any resolution

It wasn't very funny

unlikable main characters.

the side cast is just so much better. The pig-man, Oona, the viser, and of course the King.

They fucked up with Elfo, he was built up to be this wise-cracking Moe-esque character in the promo art, but in the actual show, he's just this happy-go-lucky schmuck.

It's just a shittier Leela, Fry and Bender romp in fairtytale land and without the jokes.

it was made by the guy who made simpsons

>Expecting anything good from Groening in a zombie Simpsons, late Futurama world
You weren't expecting it to be shit, you weren't paying attention

If you're known for the single most successful animated tv show of all time, and no one but Netflix would approve your latest show, that should be considered a red flag.

All the interesting shit happened in the last episode

Can somebody redpill me on the Groening/Epstein connection?

Bingeshit instead of episodic

His personality in the pilot is completely different in the rest of the show.

I unironically watched the season 1 finale thinking it was it was episode 1 because I messed up. But in spite of being at the end of everything, I found it a way better introduction to the show than its actual introduction episodes.

Weird that.

Netflix basically gave Groening a full series order right out the gate. This is just a vanity project for him.

A lack of full frontal Bean

Not many real main characters. More like a single main character and her one-note pets. And more interesting side characters

Wasn't it kind of the idea that he's a stud by elf-standards but a doormat by the standards of the rest of the world?

You got Chazz'd!

Attached: Chazz.png (261x500, 177K)

I hate the character designs.
It's Futurama's ugliness with none of the individual personality that makes it appealing

Still better than Family Guy's character designs.

Not enough tits and sex.

>What went wrong?
Main cast is not that likeable ,
universe has an awfull amount of wasted potential for a show that already completed 1 season , like it tries to be 'ironic fantasy'
Simpson art-style is kinda weak