Arnold saves his parents

>Arnold saves his parents
>Rocko stops clinging to the past
>Zim has another slap fight with Dib
what's so special about this special?

Attached: 1556893545393.png (940x525, 688K)

Did Rocko always cling to the past?

It has Prof Membrane acting in a danger scenario with him becoming Iron Man

Dib is the one who grows as a person.

he always complains about how everything is dangerous but him clinging to the fatheads as the last vestige of his "past life" worked well.

I would believe this if Dib and Membrane ended up on good terms instead of the latter still believing the Florpus was an hallucination. the ending completely undermines the Dib subplot.

>ts4
>rocko
>"just let the past go white boi"
Tired of this shit trend. Zim was great

it is well written
it is fun
it didnt make me want to stop watching after ten minutes

membrane did more in the invaders zim special than arnolds parents did in the jungle movie

Florpus was ok but Rocko and Arnold did more with their revivals than Zim. I'd put Florpus before Backseat Drivers as the best Zim episode because that's what Florpus is, another Zim episode. it's not on the scale of what Arnold and Rocko did for their respective stories.

Membrane still loves his boy regardless and is probably just in denial of all the wackiness that occurred

Read:

It’s a special because it’s an hour log and the first episode in over a decade.

But I get it, if you were expecting a finale instead of another wacky day with Zim I can see why you’d be upset.

>Netflix Rocko
>Not just another Rocko's episode
That shit was rushed as hell

>what's so special about this special?
It wasn't garbage

But they actually KILLED the Tallest.

Aka the shows over. Zim is just some delusional shmuck now who can't do any real damage. He's a joke which is why he stole Dib's toy clown

It's doesn't take itself seriously which is why it's the best of the 3.

This is a good take. If the show comes back, great. If not, the universe is saved and Zim and Dib can chase each other around forever

>they actually KILLED the Tallest
just like when they killed Iggins amirite?

Attached: 1537280534020.png (1128x709, 702K)

The way I viewed it Dib realized what Membrane told him was true. "You don't have to prove anything to me, son. I'll always be proud of you." And that's good character growth for Dib regardless, imo.

Bean shapes, laggy/choppy animation, unfunny, also fucking Roiland cameo because of course. They were sitting on this footage for years and they couldn't touch it up just a little bit-oh yeah Vasquez is too busy bullyciding 11 year old fans on twitter

>Vasquez is too busy bullyciding 11 year old fans on twitter

wut?

>He doesn't know.

redpill me

Read his ed page

The Tallest aren't dead.

and Zim is still hugely dangeorus without the Tallest. The Tallest haven't been supporting Zim in all of his plans as it was.

>that's what Florpus is, another Zim episode. it's not on the scale of what Arnold and Rocko did
That's really due to Zim as a series going for a huge scale all the time. Outside of a real finale, nothing they would do could be big enough to be not just an hour long episode.

>Vasquez
his ED page is basically butthurt.

it's literally got the writer whining about his character "Aborto the Aborted Fetus", like that's not a funny thing.

Look at the Invader ZIM page.