Haha it's so funny they got Will Smith and turned him into a bird, haha...

Haha it's so funny they got Will Smith and turned him into a bird, haha. If only other animated movies had people transforming into other things as a critical plot point, haha.

Attached: __5d1a54ed5cf99[1].jpg (760x475, 141K)

haha it's so funny that the title sounds like "spies in the skies." get it? because he gets turned into a bird?

Wow that almost sounds like the plot to a family comedy movie!

What is with animated movies with brown men and them animorphing?
>Brother Bear
>Emporer's New Groove
>Princess Frog
>Moana

>Tom Holland is in 2 upcoming animated movies where he plays the same big nosed dweeb

Attached: 1479348633734.jpg (379x364, 81K)

If it was just a spy cartoon it would’ve been cool, but the talking animals and kiddy shit ruins it.

I actually just understood that title

>>>/deviantart/

I hate he's getting typecasted. Dude has range.

Proof? Not that I don't believe you, I just want to see him playing something different than Parker. Is he actually good?

The only way to get audiences to watch black characters is they aren't black for most of the film.

The impossible by J.A. Bayona. He carries that movie.

What type of different character would you like to see Tom act for?

A character that could be taken seriously from the get go for once.

If they provide bondage of the nerd dude all will be forgiven

I'm not sure if this is you trying to say this is your fetish or if you're trying to make fun of the people who made this movie for being unoriginal.

Attached: 1565948274250.jpg (535x301, 34K)

He’s one of the few Avengers with good acting skills.

He's saying. As is so often the case in animation, that this was made because someone somewhere in the creative process has a fetish.

Well they did a shit job.
I can only get off when it's a woman getting turned into some kind of small animal.

Attached: jasmine.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Someone misheard the Transformers theme song and based a whole movie on that mistake

There's an YA action movie that's coming out next year, I'm guessing he'll be more confident in it

Attached: tom-holland-daisy-ridley-chaos-walking.jpg (825x464, 65K)

>injuns
>brown
At least half of them are not.