So....Mewni is invading USA?

So....Mewni is invading USA?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-19_at_5.57.22_PM.png (646x351, 317K)

Yep, prepare to be a monster's cockholster

Other way around. Get ready for white phosphorus over Echo Creek.

What does this means?

It means to get ready for the US military to use incendiaries and other weapons to take back California from the monsters.

But they taken it pacefully.
Our soldiers don't kill innocents

user, I...

>Our soldiers don't kill innocents
bruv

user...

>saying that like it's a bad thing

>Our soldiers don't kill innocents
user, if the US army treats Middle Easterners like less then dirt, then imagine how they would treat the Mewmans and monsters.

>not wanting to take back the U.S. from a bunch of mutants and freaks

Attached: 1gYdiy4.jpg (1200x1200, 170K)

watch out user you might be hit by american propaganda about middle easterners
they deserve to be treated like dirt because of the extremism that is only able to flourish because america killed their countries for a made-up reason

>watch out user you might be hit by american propaganda about middle easterners
I'm American and I know that there are good people in the ME as well as bad and we had a hand in stirring up the bad.

Oh, and at the end of the day, it's all Star's fault for bringing the monsters to their deaths.

Mewmans don't have oil

Build the wall
Make the Mewmans pay for it

No, but they want our corn. No corn means no high-fructose corn syrup and no high-fructose corn syrup means no America.

Anons right guys, no one's inocent in a war zone.

>america killed their countries for a made-up reason
Yeah sure the Middle East died in 2003
The "reason" is Britain, France and other European countries split up these regions without care for their political differences. Europeans have ruined everything

An ending about how literal monsters and aliens suddenly invade American territory and despite it being very obvious that it's causing crime rate to go up as people run in fear, it's promoted as a good message to have diversity in the community and a "safe haven" for these new displaced people whose home went to shit?

Yep! It's a story written by a California girl, alright!

Attached: 1559177445495.png (497x562, 337K)

Funniest part is that she did this for a relationship the writer isn't sure is going to last.

>the writer isn't sure is going to last
I didn't stick around for the Reddit AMA, did Daron say Star and Marco's future was uncertain?

>did Daron say Star and Marco's future was uncertain?
Yup, pretty much said "I don't know how it's going to end but hey at least they like each other NOW.' Nefcy is a hack.

We can still make a surrogate-corn, it would be cheaper and for everyone

>We can still make a surrogate-corn
I mean there's wheat and rice, but we don't know what becomes of America's Corn Belt states after Cleaved.

So is this where Chris Chan got the whole idea for the dimensional merge?

Dont forget she also chalked up all the unexplained shit to "I want to leave room for fan works"

But that's okay user, who cares about the unexplained shit at least the puppies are...

Attached: Explain this Nefcy.png (943x377, 31K)

And so Chris Chan becomed president of the United States some months after the Cleaved episode.
Coincidencies?

statement from the writer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> canon and continuity

Maybe everybody shared it and so monster and humans lived happy forever!

This is something written by someone that got cucked by a human girl that only dates monsters

Or maybe it's a swampland/desert/mountain range now.

Are you saying Nefcy is inconsistent? Bro she has a fucking GED.

America didn't invent Islam, retard.