I will never understand Hanna Barbera

>Space ghost is now a talk show host
>Sealab is now literal ATHF level stoner material.
>Fred Flintstone is now a war vet who participated in a literal genocide. "Yabba-Dabba-Doo" is his coping mechanism for his PTDS(not even making this up)
>The Banana Splits are now robotic animatronic killers a-la FNAF
The only real reboot that made any sense was that one time they made Snagglepuss gay. Because I'm pretty sure everyone assumed that.

But what's next? Yogi Bear is now a convicted criminal who kidnapped more than just picnic baskets and the FBI wants to turn him in so he can pay for his horrendous crimes?

Attached: the-banana-splits-movie-1-600x804-1.jpg (600x804, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lK-_KlWqmjU
youtu.be/6_phbjCjzzE
youtube.com/watch?v=kEoUUjDenLo
forbes.com/sites/marcberman1/2019/07/12/the-flintstones-reboot-in-the-works/#6825e2c17381
mega.nz/#F!VmJHSQhZ!oLAkD2Xe3J0fF5_FIiObAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3cfHKmQ2ZzI
youtu.be/PmNNvc6JwXo
cdn2.aznude.com/antibandit/danikind/workinmoms/thumb3_dani_kind_7767e1.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=4Hft-fTHQWg
youtube.com/watch?v=8zTuWPjYDL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: grooming.jpg (1024x819, 195K)

And they've been killing it along with the DC comic crossovers. The IPs have been used in the most unlikeliest of ways and it somehow works.

Jabberjaw gets addicted to drugs after a long tour. Requiem for a sea

ME AND MY FRIENDS GOT NO RESPECT

What really doesn't make any sense to me is that WB pulled the Hanna Barbera license from DC Comics, after a new wave of HB/DC crossovers had been solicited, because they didn't like the more mature direction DC was taking the HB characters.

...Then a few months later they announce the Banana Splits rated R bloodbath horror movie. WTF, WB?

I like that they take risks with their properties

Why are they evil?

The biggest crime this movie did was not use The Dickies cover of the Banana Splits theme
youtube.com/watch?v=lK-_KlWqmjU

That's what happens when you acquire the FNAF audience and the creator pulls it from you for shitting it up.

>Space ghost is now a talk show host
You mean the last thirty years?

Does anyone even care about the Banana Splits?

Never heard of Boo Boo Runs Wild, huh.

>Fred Flintstone is now a war vet who participated in a literal genocide. "Yabba-Dabba-Doo" is his coping mechanism for his PTDS(not even making this up)
That comic was the best thing to ever come out of the IP, you fucking shit taste plebian.

Just boomers who whine about their childhood.

>talking shit about coast to coast

Shaggy is part of a cloning experiment

Whats next, Birdman is a lawyer?? Give me a break

I'm one of the few my age who actually grew up with it. Boomerang would show em all the time before the switched over from vintage cartoons to CN's reject dumping ground.

This

Are you referring to that one time Yogi Bear's VA held a lesbian couple hostage with a gun and demanded the police to give him Pick-a-Nick Baskets?

Do you think people were mad as hell at every single episode of Harvey Birdman? All of it was stuff like this.
Booboo the bear was the unibomber for some reason, and also Harvey had sex with him.

user, I....

user, I...

youtu.be/6_phbjCjzzE

I don't know where you got this idea that Hanna Barbera IPs are sacred. Even outside of adult-oriented material, they tend to be free game for in-house parodies.
youtube.com/watch?v=kEoUUjDenLo

Sealab and space ghost were both improvements.

From what I've heard, it's not even explained other than "the show must go on."

I'm sorry what?

The trips command it to be a true fact but what?

They got cancelled and didn't take it well.

probably something to do with their AI. If the show ends, they end, thus the show must continue to keep themselves alive or some shit.

Greg Burson?

No offence but the only character you listed that probably had much value as a mascot past their prime was Fred Flinstone.
I think Coast to Coast and Sealab 2021 gave those properties a second wind, and more people probably love them for those iterations.
I agree shamelessly pretending the Banana Splits had something to do with the showbiz pizza/chucky cheeses anamatronics, just because they looked similar, was pretty dumb. But at the same time, the Banana Splits IP was probably the least valuable of the ones you mentioned.

I don't see how killing anyone solves that unless I'm missing something.

They killed the adults to keep anyone from rescuing the children, who they needed as an audience for their forever show. And I guess getting rid of the crew and production personnel needed for their show helps that, somehow? They're robots instead of mascot costumes like real life, so we're probably expected to chalk up any plot holes to the Splits being retarded.

Yes.

Why couldn't they just be crazed actors in suits?

my guess is that was just an excuse, it probably really happened because most divisions of Time-Warner hate each other with a burning passion due to decades of bad office politics poisoning the well at the company

Space Ghost Coast to Coast had enough detractors that Croker called them out in an interview with Keyframes.

Attached: keyrames.png (318x197, 126K)

Making up a mess of fun

I need that 'making up a mess of fun' image stat.

Attached: file.png (2162x1176, 1.59M)

>Tra La La Terror
>Not
>One Banana, Two Banana, Three Banana; Gore

Thank you user

Attached: 1558236771839.png (400x400, 229K)

An error occurred when they were being updated coupled with the fact that their show got cancelled.

missed opportunity is missed

>my shitty dead inside edit is got saved by multiple people
at least i contributed something to the meme pool.

They might make this film but they can't stop us banana chads

Your generation is fucked. Imagine the next one. :-/

I actually agree with this, Snagglepuss was great

Ren and Stimpy?

That sounds like it should be a page in Heroes in Crisis

I refuse to believe that more than 5 people cared about Space Ghost prior to the talk show

And let"s not forget that the Filnstones is getting yet again an adult oriented reboot (this time without McFarlane's involvement.)
forbes.com/sites/marcberman1/2019/07/12/the-flintstones-reboot-in-the-works/#6825e2c17381

So, I really don't know what's going on with the WB exces who axed the DC HB line for being to risky....

Yogi Bear

It's not adult like family guy, but adult like the original Flintstones. Like you'd see on the ABC thursday night line up

They cranked out too many franchises of immense datedness and they can barely salvage anything due to their humorlessness and repetitive nature

Neither was the comic like FG at all.

How is nobody mentioning Mystery Incorporated?

Scooby Doo in a universe where there's nothing supernatural going on... well... aside from the Lovecraftian Nightmare God that's been driving people insane for decades, and is the root cause of all those folks who wake up and go "you know what'll solve all my troubles? Dressing up funny and pretending to be a ghost."

>But what's next? Yogi Bear is now a convicted criminal who kidnapped more than just picnic baskets and the FBI wants to turn him in so he can pay for his horrendous crimes?

We did that all ready, but with Boo Boo in Harvey Birdman. Apply thyself.

I kind of wouldn't mind. Like the actors could have died and no one would have realized until the mascots were killed and they learned the actors have been dead the whole time.

Mainly Scooby has never been gone. Mystery Inc is, in the public eye, just another incarnation.

I did, since I watched the original CN a lot. It just made me enjoy it more.

Stump's cover was still good though

Flinstines was good and Mystery Inc stays true to the original too. Mystery Inc also included Johnny Quest, Blue Falcon, and Mony Dick as in-universe reimaginings of the originals.

I mean the idea of rebooting a kids show as a violent horror movie is a little tacky isn't it?

Yeah I remember them too. I think some people fail to realize that a lot of Hannah Barbera stuff from the 70s used to air on Cartoon Network before they started doing original programming.

Harvey Birdman and Space Ghost were different because they were more about absurdist humor than they were actual reboots. Space Ghost's popularity actually led to more close adaptations of it as well which wouldn't have happened otherwise.

That wouldn't be shitty enough for the millenial audiences to make crappy reaction videos about.

Honestly The Rubbles was the best Flintstones revamp thingy.

>all these reboots are shit
>except the one with the gay furries I guess that was alright

Attached: the boys say don't be a cunt.png (405x405, 153K)

I like that the reboots at least have distinct identities that justifies their existence

where can i watch the original banana splits?

Attached: 1565730443710.webm (618x476, 2.89M)

They're desperate to hang on to what little relevancy they still have. They have a shit ton of IPs and the only one anyone really cares about now a days is Schooby Doo.

how about for any cartoon from the 1950's to the 1990's?
>Aquaman: DCU-tier dark shit for adults

mega.nz/#F!VmJHSQhZ!oLAkD2Xe3J0fF5_FIiObAQ

Thank Anons of threads past. Now if someone could just link the new movie, we'd be set.

Attached: 1565049280813.png (785x806, 34K)

>(this time without McFarlane's involvement.)
Which is a shame, because he's been absolutely KILLING IT with The Orville. If the dude loves something, he makes great stuff when he gets the chance to do it himself.

nothing suggests he loved the flintstones

he said he did

Not gonna lie, I still want to drive a banana buggy

>know absolutely nothing about the Banana Splits other than briefly hearing about the show ages ago
>movie piques my interest
>look up stuff from the show
>find this
youtube.com/watch?v=3cfHKmQ2ZzI

Holy shit these guys are pretty fucking cool.

The Banana Splits was pretty much done out of spite due to losing FNAF, but then again, alot of what's happened to HB's legacy has turned into a spiteful rhetoric. Just not usually because a creator told them to take the train after WB tried to fuck up their work.

Cartoon network gained attention by (initially just) poking fun at the bulk of their original library when it started as a rerun channel. And this kept going. You have stuff like Venture Brothers which is *supposed* to be cynical and dark, but others just decided to roll with bashing HB for the fuck of it for the attention. That's how Williams Street got attention with Space Ghost--who fucking cares that they were ultimately taking a dump on Alex Toth designed super heroes to make a self aware comedy series. Next thing you know, AS is packed with hack comedians who couldn't get their pretentious brand of 'humor' greenlit by a non-cartoon channel and just recycled Hanna Barbera animation to get their vehicles going.

There was never a huge "Loonatics Unleashed" or "Female Ghostbusters" level of backlash over debasing HB's legacy. People thought it was funny or didn't notice/care. Using HB resources and at least get some viewers and or a profit was the better option and while it did net us good shit like Venture Brothers, HB's legacy has been all but permanently tarnished.

I used to watch the reruns on cartoon network late at night at sleepovers with my cousin cause I was a poor kid n didnt have cable. Liked that he was the only Superhero I knew of who wore white.

The new bosses at WB killed the fuck outta the Hanna Barbera based comics. Apparently shit like the scooby apocalypse, gay snagglepuss, and all the awesome DC/hanna crossovers offended her or someshit

>If I want I can pull you by your hair
Problematic

WHAT DOES SCOOBY DO THAT WE NEGLECT

WHITE POWER KKK KEEP THEM NIGGERS IN CHECK

It does look like John K's artstyle

Why you gotta take it there man

cause that shit was gay as fuck

you're crazy if you think the way that AS handled HB properties was negative or debasing to the original content.

HB has a lot of iconic IPs but they also made a shit ton of clones of their own IPs which is often pointed out. Whatever wasn't one of their big IPs or a clone was usually forgettable garbage as was the case with Sealab 2020.

I will forever have fond memories of Sealab 2021, Space Ghost Coast to Coast and most if not all of the other HB AS spin offs.

I thought people were memeing with the orville stuff, but I eventually had the chance to watch and and I was wrong. That ahit is legit great

Fuck it, I loved this movie. Unironically.

what was the Flintstone one?

to this day Harvey Birdman is still the best of them

I am pretty sure he was talking about that comic made a couple years ago where they had vets with PTSD in it and a bunch of other stuff. used to be posted alot on here.

The Flintstones

>girl gets stars
>starts shouting "dad! dad!"
>dad holds her head and kisses her on the lips
This movie is wild so far

People don't throw fits over the HB revivals because they're using them to try new and bizarre things, and they were cynical products to begin with. It's why people don't throw fits over Lasagna Cat trampling over Garfield's "legacy".

It's an attempt to make the characters relevant again, since they ARE known IP that can be profited off of.

The Banana Splits movie was actually good, it was funny most of the time and the deaths were all various degrees of both hilarious and horrifying. It makes sense when you realize this was obviously Warner Brothers taking the already-working-on-it FNAF script that Scott pulled the license of, and reworking it into something they DID have the license for, another 4 mascot characters.

Autists that shriek over nothing are the worst. When was the last time the Banana Splits were relevant? That show ended in fucking 1970 user, the characters were never coming back without a good reason, and making a horror story out of innocent looking characters is perfect for actual innocent looking characters of the far past. Are you seriously on the same levels as the little girls that watch MLP horror youtube animations and go "MY CHILDHOOD IS LITERALLY RUINED!!!"?

And this is why you get no respect

The fuck is wrong with you faggot, that explained it perfectly within the movie.

These animatronics exist solely to entertain kids, that is their entire purpose in life. Their creator is an insane guy giving them updates that fuck their programing up all the time. The show gets cancelled, and the animatronics start getting mocked by their drunk human co-star, who laughs about how without the show they'll be turned into scrap metal.

That's all the fucking motivation the movie needed, the animatronics programming tells them they MUST keep the show going at all costs, and they're told they're getting cancelled. Some of them becoming killers makes sense in that context, this is a horror comedy movie and does not need super indepth lore, only an excuse to show you a guy dying when a lollipop is shoved down his throat by an animatronic strong enough to force it down there.

They were going to be sold off to amusement parks or for scrap, this was stated directly in front of them. Their plan in the movie is to kidnap the group of kids that came to watch the episode recording, and to force them to watch shows they put on themselves forever. They kill the adults because obviously the parents will want the kids back, and the people that own the robots can't sell them for scrap if they died.

They had a whole secret bunker to have their show in and everything, the plan was fine as far as an AI goes, the goal was "the show must go on" so they interpreted that as forcing the audience to stay forever since they won't get a new one, and then they came up with a list of obstacles (parents, producers, staff) and eliminated them.

You'd need to be able to explain how the group got mass hysteria capable of driving them to that level of insanity. A big part of the threat is that the animatronics are very strong, being capable of breaking fingers and twisting them backwards just by grabbing your hand, and choking people easily. Another big conflict is just that you can't convince them of anything or relate to them, they're inhuman. That actually comes up in the plot of the movie, when it turns out not all 4 of the robots are evil.

Really it comes down to this being the end result of the cancelled FNAF movie, but plot-wise them being robotic was essential.

kek

That"s because it is John K
youtu.be/PmNNvc6JwXo

That one made perfect sense though, over time Scooby Doo had slowly raised the stakes, with several movies prior to Mystery Incorporated coming with the twist of "the vampires/evil videogame/whatever is real this time".

MI just raised the stakes, Scooby Doo is fucking old at this point and that tiny tweak completely changed for formula without hurting the characters.

just watch the Rocko's Modern life special, "static cling", it'll help you understand that change is important and a good thing

The comedy is fucking great in it, my favorite early scene:

>Son is stealing money from his step-dad, step-dad walks in
>Dad: Are you stealing from me
>Son: Of course not!
>Dad:Well, you know if you ever need money, you can just ask me, yeah...?
>Son:...Can I have $20?
>Dad: HAHAHA, Nope! (walks off)

The spiteful comedy is nice

OH NO
IT'S THE BANANA SPLITS!!!

Attached: 1554621563883.png (1260x680, 858K)

I deleted my post because I didn't realize the dude's name was "Thad", at some point he asks her if her parents follow her on Instagram to set up him proposing. The best part was easily when the producer has to go through the course while they laugh at her.

Wait, is this panel from an OFFICIAL Flinstones comic? Was the rest of it good?

Attached: 1EoDQCe.jpg (1080x1166, 147K)

Yea it was.

Honestly, yes. A ton of people loved it.

As a suicidal veteran myself the dry humor he displays is also what I do to keep some semblance of sanity.

WE BE PUTTIN' ALL OUR FOES IN CHECK

It's great, man. Yea Forums would tell you otherwise, but I think they did a pretty good job at being a satire while still mantaining some of the fun of the original show.
Give it a read

>I mean the idea of rebooting a kids show as a violent horror movie is a little tacky isn't it?
I mean, only if it's beloved, otherwise it's just kind of surreal.

First off, Hanna Barbera has been defunct for over a decade. It’s WB doing all this weird shit, as they own the rights. Except for Space Ghost, that was Cartoon Network Studios.

Unfortunately whats next is "Mystery Gang as government agents". I don't care about other Hanna Barbera franchises but I wish they wouldn't fuck with Scooby Doo.

>Yea Forums would tell you otherwise
What? The storytime threads were packed full of happy readers.

At least if its beloved it can make for an interesting subversion of expectations

WB always sounds like it's run by absolute idiots.
Like that documentary that talked about Tim Burton's Superman movie got cut because they were somehow worried Tim Burton at peak popularity would flop and gave the money instead to Wild Wild West which did flop.

How did one super fucking hot mom manage to solo two and a half splits on offense but those two dozen parents they found underground couldn’t handle at least one?

We don't now how the parents died. It could have been something they had no chance to defend against.

She also had some advantages. The splits are generally slow and rely on strength to overpower people, and that really doesn't help them when someone can knock them off a railing, because they'll fall like a rock.

Really it's the same as every other normal protaginist who finds a way to fight when others can't.

>She also had some advantages
Like those amazing tits for a mother of two?

cdn2.aznude.com/antibandit/danikind/workinmoms/thumb3_dani_kind_7767e1.jpg
Eh

would suk

Thank you user. I was trying and failing to find that clip after learning it existed five minutes ago. You are blessed.
Also would still devastate her womb with a third or fourth autistic kid

People keep fucking telling me WB lost FNAF for trying to fuck it up but nobody says what they actually DID. What happened

They probably wanted to slightly alter the LORE, Scott is known to be pretty autistic about LORE.

>"Yabba-Dabba-Doo" is his coping mechanism for his PTSD
So that's where they took it from.

Attached: Rick-and-Morty-seasons-1-to-3-are-on-Netflix-now-1444958.jpg (400x674, 38K)

My
Fucking
Dick

Mommy please split my banana

never ask for that

Attached: jackie.png (770x830, 218K)

I thought for sure when the wheel landed on Banana Split it was going to end with him torn in half starting at the crotch, but then they just fucking tore his limbs off. This movie sucked

>THAD gave this up for a flat negress
Weeeeeew

That wasn't Thadd, Thadd was the blogger. The MC's dad is who you're thinking of.

Somehow autocorrected from CHAD which is weird for caps

>...Featuring Tom & Jerry

I felt like the milf was the mc

I mean if you want to be realistic there is no MC, the movie jumps between characters constantly. It spends the most time following the boy and his mother pretty equally though, and he's the actual focus of the plot.

Are we gonna pretend anyone actually gave a fuck about the original Sealad or Space Ghost before their adult swim counterpart?

Why was Snork so based?

Attached: intersecting 2d space no sound.webm (480x272, 890K)

>in which the writer and director gets to fondle a pretty girl for some reason

George Lowe and C. Martin Croker especially loved the original Space Ghost
There was at most three shows that recycled H-B animation; SGC2C, Sealab, and ATHF (used HB backgrounds liberally)

Harvey Birdman never recycled old animation?

>Yogi Bear

Actually in the new comics he's a rampaging road warrior who wears a bear pelt.

I don't think they even traced off any of the original animation, it all either looks original or at worst traced off the model sheet.
How'd they do it Yea Forums?

The nice thing about Scooby is that no matter how badly they fuck it up in the future, it probably still won't be the worst incarnation.

The woman in that clip is the caption's first officer and ex-wife. There's a "will they get back together or not" ongoing plot.

They don't, and they work better and friends and crewmates.

So when will we get ''Josie and the Pussycats get into prostitution''?

Attached: 1298009182007.png (566x557, 33K)

Gen Xers who watched these shows as kids and wrote all the edgy fanfiction they'd always wanted to see.

They're vampires or something in the Archie horror comics, right?

Unless it's the Jetsons, Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, or hell even Yogi Bear, most HB IPs are a dime a dozen.
Find me someone who would honestly be mad at a Chattanooga Cats reboot where one of band mates Cobains himself.
Im calling it now, once some Hollywood executives realize HB has enough B-Tier IPs just waiting to get turned into franchises, it gonna be a smorgasbord of endless reboots and revivals.

When Archie Comics gets desperate enough to make porn. 3 months?

They always had the murder programming and the line of code preventing that was deleted

Elmer Fudd vs Batman was the best Bat related thing King ever wrote, which might not be saying much but it's a miracle how enjoyable of a read it turned out to be considering who was at the helm.

Still waiting for my R rated Jonny Quest movie, Hanna-Barbera

Attached: 288d7aa9e9cc14acd38268cd4449ab01d119d8f1.jpg (600x300, 58K)

No we wouldn't. It's a top comic here that only we really cared about

>Implying most of Hanna Barbera's cartoons were worthy of their legacy to begin with

The old cartoons are cheap and dated, it makes sense to use what little brand power they have, take the names that people recognize and make completely different stories that might actually have a chance to attract an audience and succeed than to persist in making corny animations for a generation of children who would rather play Fortnite and watch youtube videos
That Yogi bear idea would probably make more money than a cheap, flash-animated show on cartoon network

>Dick Dastardly and Muttley are Air Force pilots who sacrificed themselves to stop Lovecraftian cartoon gods from warping the universe and are now trapped forever chasing a pigeon in purgatory.

I probably wouldn't watch it again, but I WAS entertained by it.

I had to look away at the hammer death.

Reboots are not replacements, but one of many alternate universes for the vast market to consume. Don't like it, don't watch it. Getting buttblasted because there's a perecived audience somewhere in this wide wide world that likes this material? Kill yourself.

For the most part WB could be it's own chaos dimension right out of WH40K.

Anytime something good comes out of WB its through either outside interference, the bosses being so caught up with other bullshit that a gem slips through to completion without getting fucked, or by pure fucking accident.

>yfw when they even go into the licensed stuff and we get a Fonz and the Happy Days Gang reboot.

My dad's favorite superhero was Space Ghost, to the point that his bizarre childhood OCs were based on him. He watched it a lot when it was on Boomerang.

Imo the "Banana Split" Death scene was the most greusome one because you could hear the rips of bones and flesh. What made it even more fucked up was that Drooper and Fleegle pridefully showed it off to the children whom they orphaned earlier

Attached: 20190817_201329.jpg (1280x1280, 352K)

Jonny quest was a based cartoon

I want a banana splits car

Attached: Amphicat.jpg (682x512, 104K)

and swatkats is dead and buried despite the creators best efforts thank god

>>Fred Flintstone is now a war vet who participated in a literal genocide. "Yabba-Dabba-Doo" is his coping mechanism for his PTDS(not even making this up)
Serious Flintstones sounds fucking stupid.

And yet, it's one of the best Hanna Barbera-related things in years.

Don't believe the hype user.

It was the same smug self aware Eisnerbait that Russell uses for everything he writes.

>But what's next? Yogi Bear is now a convicted criminal who kidnapped more than just picnic baskets and the FBI wants to turn him in so he can pay for his horrendous crimes?

Of course

the last thing we needed is yet another story about real pilots vs drones with likely modern world politics and shit thrown in to muddy the water further which is what I'd expect. I don't need to see callie in a frohawk calling something "fake news" or whatever.

I’d let Drooper pull my hair.

It's not like there's a market for Hanna Barbera cartoons played completely straight anymore. Their properties are a lot more dated than say the Looney Tunes or Mickey Mouse and only Scooby Doo has really stood the tests of time while mostly keeping to its original concept. Letting creatives go buck wild with their properties is the only thing that will make any sort of money.

It's honestly the only thing keeping old-school Trekkies from committing suicide.

Remember when the Banana Splits had a revival of shorts a few years back?

Kitty Jo is an underrated waifu

Okay Yea Forums, let's say you are in WB's position, you have a ton of animatronic props created for a FNAF film and Scott pulled the licence, what would you have done with them?
I would have made a Banana Splits movie where the twist is that they are robots who have to stop an alien invasion and it's low budget like Space Cop

Have the real Banana Splits show up halfway through in their banana buggies to fight their robot duplicates

The real Snorky sacrifices himself to blow up the robots

havent read the comic myself and i believe its wonderful, but hearing about this does seem kinda dumb

someones never heard of the fantastic fours council of reeds

Go full meta and have it be about a group of old folks who grew up with the show trying to recpature their childhood and preserve it for the future.

It’s actually framed in a really touching and respectful manner. Barney has to deal with it too since Bam Bam is a survivor of the Tree People Tribe whom they burned to the ground in the war and Barney scooped up from the battlefield and adopted out of guilt for killing his parents

Attached: 4EE34137-FBDE-4F10-8531-611B3ABAD47F.jpg (1041x1600, 545K)

Attached: 096AA275-394B-4427-B58A-E6A6A397F8B6.jpg (1041x1600, 529K)

...and this girl was never seen again

Your dad sounds cool but slightly autistic.

So does that give this a new fucked up meaning?
youtube.com/watch?v=4Hft-fTHQWg

This still seems fucking dumb.

care to go into detail on your dad's weird space ghost ocs?

Why are they wearing a modern olive drab uniform?

“Civilization”

Attached: 4451EC63-684D-44F8-9EDE-3F82DE043E8B.jpg (1041x1600, 590K)

Up

That's even stupider, now it makes sense that this was published under DiDio.

>now the Buffaloes were a military company instead of a bowling team

They’re still a bowling team you whiny git

Alright so when is Jabber Jaw except its just Jaws

Attached: 1560036166014.gif (480x354, 1.68M)

I know it's a meme that Yea Forums hates everything you like, but we honestly liked the Flintstones comic.

Now Wacky Raceland, that one was pretty bad. I think the only good moment in it was the scene with Dicks family, except that it was totally out of place for Wacky Races, even for one going full mad max. Plus then you had Dastardly & Muttley which honestly topped even Flintstones.

Attached: cthluto.jpg (1988x3056, 1.27M)

first season of Real Adventures of Johnny Quest is the closest you'll get. And boy was it great.

Dastardly & Muttley was fucking great.

Attached: embrace it.png (995x1348, 1.1M)

Flintstones can make you think and offers relevant criticisms of our society. Heroes in Crisis is meaningless trash.

I think they switched to Flash in the 2nd season too

Not even part of my childhood but I do remember the show airing on boomerang back in 2007. This is just wrong.

Attached: 1564176202807.jpg (1440x1328, 194K)

I wish this would happen so Donald can finally get away from that bitch

>mixing Disney, Looney Tunes and Hannah-Barbara
what

>Dastardly & Muttley
Is there anywhere I can read it for free?

PHONE GUY

PHONE GUY!!!

Here

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.08M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.06M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-004.jpg (3975x3056, 2.69M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-005.jpg (1988x3056, 982K)

All of these things were already true.
Space Ghost was always a talkshow host

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.06M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.16M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-008.jpg (1988x3056, 926K)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-009.jpg (3975x3056, 2.16M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-010.jpg (3975x3056, 2.23M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-011.jpg (1988x3056, 882K)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-012.jpg (1988x3056, 940K)

absolutely based, thanks user!

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

No problem

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-016.jpg (1988x3056, 971K)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.03M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 001-021.jpg (1988x3056, 953K)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)

Woof

I'm stealing that last frame.

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.03M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.11M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.31M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.11M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.31M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.26M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.32M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.35M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.21M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.22M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.27M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-015.jpg (1988x3056, 987K)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.09M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.28M)

As a child, he loved biscuits and gravy, so his OC supplemented his power bands with viscous gravy and exploding biscuits, which he'd throw at enemies of galactic peace. Also he was best friends with the Herculoids because why the fuck not.

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.32M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.35M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.11M)

Fuck you the comics are great

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.27M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.19M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 002-024.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.16M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.04M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.37M)

This is amazing

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.41M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.31M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

>The only real reboot that made any sense was that one time they made Snagglepuss gay
he wasnt before? I thought that was the whole... thing. In a sorta-blackface sorta way

Attached: shat-myself-with-surprise.jpg (321x263, 11K)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.08M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.21M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.19M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-014.jpg (3975x3056, 2.35M)

>he tells the one black dude "cotton-pickin'"
lmao

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-015.jpg (3975x3056, 2.68M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.34M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.37M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.57M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-019.jpg (1988x3056, 922K)

how long until Scooby Doo?
Or QuickDraw McGraw?

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 003-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.06M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.3M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.02M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.16M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.21M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.38M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.11M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.25M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.26M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.41M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.01M)

The panels in this thing are a fucking meme goldmine. Bless you, user.

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.37M)

Test

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.32M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

finished the comic just now; honestly find human-doggo Muttely prior to the finale quite adorable.

Attached: 1560177741722.gif (250x250, 988K)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 004-024.jpg (1988x3056, 1.33M)

>he doesn't know about Scooby Apocalypse
You are welcome
Based previously banned or dangerous poster

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.04M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-002.jpg (1988x3056, 978K)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.28M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.87M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.25M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.31M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.25M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

A few individually sure, but as a whole many of their IP are worthy of legacy as well as HB themselves.

When we remember Toonami 15-20 years from now, we aren't going to be talking about bobobo.

>Next thing you know

The Tim and Eric non-comedy live action lineup and the HB parody were always in my mind two separate audiences. There was a time where there was overlap, like when Moral Oral was in the lineup with T+E, but really Space Ghost C+C is over 20 years old now, these HB parodies are well older than the non-con live action. Hell I'd argue that the humor for those shows are completely different and had different generations watching them for the most part. Now they are trying to recapture some of that same audience back, good for them because that's what made [AS] comedy good back in the day.

I'm all for people taking chances, there are very few occasions where the new material is so terrible that it sucks any life that the old material had. Frankly, most people won't know this new stuff exists and won't seek it out and will have fond memories of the older stuff anyway.

This page was before this one

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.16M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.28M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.2M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.33M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.27M)

I'm gonna guess this is supposed to be Donald, Mickey, Goofy and Minnie?

Attached: file.png (733x485, 624K)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.32M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 005-024.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.09M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.44M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.22M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.3M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.2M)

>VP is named Clooney
Heh...

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.22M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.27M)

Oh man I'm not ready for it and I know what's coming. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what finally did HB comics in

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.28M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.19M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.45M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.31M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.57M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.11M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.3M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.03M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.06M)

End

Attached: Dastardly & Muttley (2017-) 006-024.jpg (1988x3056, 927K)

i don't get it

Christ that's depressing.

>Nuking a city full of muslims in a DC HB comic
No wonder the HB guys got so mad

Well that was a fucking ride. Thanks, user.

Who's this old guy based off?

I've been meaning to commission art of Z with her new body but I've been too lazy

So you don't like fun.

>Diner und Blitzen

Attached: Woka.png (979x751, 704K)

bump because storytime

What a bummer ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=8zTuWPjYDL8

Downer of an ending. Thanks for sharing.