Could Steven redeem him?

Attached: 9896B3AB-A76E-4069-A4B1-6E0AEA031C25.jpg (900x1350, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/news/2467508/friday-the-13th-writer-says-the-franchises-legal-battle-is-a-nightmare
youtube.com/watch?v=g_y15ozNchY
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Jason-vs-Leatherface
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jason is literally retarded, so he'd be about the only person that could be swayed by one of Rebecca Sugar's faggoty little songs.

Would Jason even target Steven? Steven isn't really the kind of overly hormonal teenager that Jason tends to go after.

I doubt Steven could get him to stop killing teens, but Jason likely wouldnt make a point of trying to kill him either.

Could Steven redeem Jason property rights?

cinemablend.com/news/2467508/friday-the-13th-writer-says-the-franchises-legal-battle-is-a-nightmare

Jason discriminate, he’s killed a guy in a wheelchair before.

>Would Jason even target Steven?

Yes. Being a Good Boy/Girl only improves your probability of survival with the universe. Jason-himself doesn't give a shit and tries to kill everyone. As he buried a machete in the skull of a cripple and shoved him and his wheelchair down a staircase. And that cripple even went out of his way to talk about how he was in training and wouldn't do any drugs, drink any beer and did his best to avoid having sex.

Jason is a retarded force of nature and would need functioning brain cells, let alone functioning morals, to be swayed by anything.

God dammit, Jason only has ONE RULE: Stay the FUCK off Crystal Lake.

If everyone just stayed the FUCK off Crystal Lake, he wouldn't murder ANYONE. If you go to Crystal Lake and get fileted then it's your own fucking fault.

jason would slice the fat boy's head off

Attached: jason3.gif (500x261, 1.98M)

Jason died drowning because the councilor were busy fucking (broad daylight in the open too) but Jason wasn't even there. Why would he care about people fucking, drinking, smoking, ect. It's more of a shark thing, your in his eye sight your dead.

>implying Jason needs redeeming
Jason is a GOOD BOY

Attached: otomejason.png (750x750, 181K)

>Jason takes Manhattan for 10 min then spends the rest of the time in Vancouver

Whats the matter voorhees? can't even kill a fat kid?

Attached: freddy3.jpg (1000x1000, 219K)

Jason killed like 20 people in that crossover and Freddy killed 1. And Jason fucking won at the end, too (winking is not winning, Freddy).

is that real
why do i want it to be real

But before he was a cripple, he was a chad.

I thought the winking implied it was a dream, where Freddy had a bigger edge over Jason.

Jason fan is salty
Freddy vs Jason vs Ash still the best

It's not real, but one day, I want to make it real. When I'm better at draws.

Attached: jasonvoorhees.jpg (2048x1462, 280K)

It was ambiguous, hence all the smoke on the water. Could be Jason walking away with Freddy's severed head in the real world, Freddy trapped in the real world but unable to do anything because he's stuck as a severed head. Or it could be the Dream World and Freddy is fucking with Jason again.

But the reality is that the fucking teenagers won the fight because they blew up the pier. Neither Freddy nor Jason won.

Jason tried to rape a girl in the flashback from Part 3. Ans as the Hellbaby, he slithered up the snatch of his dead sister so he could be reborn in a fresh body.

Jason knows what sex is and he wants some.

Ah yes the teenagers. Remember NotJay

Attached: fj8.gif (615x260, 1.82M)

I remember that stupid bitch saying "Freddy died by fire and Jason died by water, how can we use that?" and even though blowing up the pier was sort of what she was talking about, it was so goddamn stupid it out-stupided the gif scene you just posted.

If Freddy vs. Jason had been made in the 80s, that scene would've used Based Stop-Motion instead of Shit CGI. Oh well...

Jason did not rape Chris. Not only would it be entirely out of character of him, there's no sexual nature to which Jason is shown 'assaulting' her. Her fear of intimacy isn't necessarily from sexual assault, rather than ptsd from what must have been a terrifying experience, as any run-in with Jason is.
If you want to count Jason goes to Hell, I can also counter that with the attempt being one of rebirth, not of a sexual nature. I don't even know if you've watched these movies, if you can't make these distinctions.

Attached: mychildren.jpg (960x960, 80K)

>If you want to count Jason goes to Hell

And why wouldn't he? Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it isn't canon. Maybe you should set your fanfics aside and watch the films.

More like
>Jason takes a cruise ship then fucks around Times Square for 5 min then teleports to Vancouver

>And why wouldn't he? Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it isn't canon.

There's a subset of autismos out there who insist that the New Line movies don't count because they weren't made by Paramount or because they don't have "Friday the 13th" in the title or just because they don't personally like them. Ignore.

You didn't argue against the points I made, only claimed I read fanfictions. There's nothing inherently sexual in the interactions between Chris and Jason, and in Jason goes to Hell, it's specifically about rebirth.

You will never be a teenager living in times Square to see Jason walking around full make up- costume, and wave at him while he looks back at you not breaking character.

Attached: tumblr_n65lgeBmzM1rp0vkjo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

Maybe? They both got weird mother problems.

Jason may have a big body count, but he's still a softie momma's boy.
This sociopath on the other hand.

Attached: Michael_Myers-0.jpg (2040x2700, 3M)

Something that always bothered me about Micheal Myers are his weird death shrine he puts up dragging bodies at some point off screen.

It works like a jump scare, but Micheal did you really need to drag that Tombstone upstairs?

Attached: 9~2.jpg (740x440, 56K)

At least Jason's motives have been consistent throughout the series.

Michael was just a random killer in one movie, then the took of the Cult of Thorne in another movie, then he just wanted to kill off his family in another movie, then in the Zombie remakes he was a mamma's boy just like Jason, then he went back to being a random killer except now he's fixated on the one that got away.

Get your shit together, Michael.

He’s not exactly sane.

Not really.
First Friday ain't even him, it's his mom
2nd movie still doesn't have the hockey mask
Also you have a kid that drowned then adult
Reboot, he never died he was just in the forest.
Then Jason actually dies and starts body swapping
Then fucking space

I meant more in that his reason for killing in all the movies was "mommy". Except Jason Goes to Hell, I guess, where he was killing because he was actually part demon and wanted his old body back (but even that has a Mrs. Voorhees implication, since the Necronomicon is at the Voorhees house, implying that she cursed him to have immortality).

Jason done similar shit like nail a corpse to a door frame in The Final Chapter.

>since the Necronomicon is at the Voorhees house, implying that she cursed him to have immortality)
I 100% believe Jason is a deadite

Michael is eldritch evil wearing the shape of a man. Him constantly shifting from one backstory to another is pretty fitting.

it's because Michael Myers thinks. He kills people for no gosh damn reason, then thinks "I'd enjoy making a weird little tableau using this guy's body for someone to find." It brings him a small measure of enjoyment to fuck with people like that before/after he kills them, like the time he dressed up like a sheet ghost.

Considering how he ends up every movie. Why not have some fun, before the climax

I like what he did in the new one with the cops. Made me smile in the theater.

I can't believe they retconed Michael and Laurie being siblings in the new movie just as they could add a 20 minute sex scene between the two of them.

Jason's machete looks like it's made out of stone or glass or something.

What about Bubba Sawyer?

Attached: BD5AA3DB-4410-4D57-AD12-2232A30336D8.png (747x735, 1.13M)

a Friday The 13th/Texas Chainsaw Massacre crossover would probably involve Jason joining Leatherface's family, either adopting him cause they see him as a kindred soul and/or revealing that Pamela was related to the Sawyers, making Jason part of the clan, it'd be one of those scenarios that is both really messed up but also kinda heartwarming

come to think of it, that's basically how a F13/Addams Family crossover would go too...

one idea I've had for a Halloween reboot would be to merge together the Cult of Thorne stuff with the Silver Shamrock Druid Cult from Season of The Witch

baby baby boy, he's a good boy, no redemption there either.
I want both of these things now that you've mentioned it.

Could Steven redeem her?

Attached: 045.jpg (680x680, 78K)

that scene was bullshit, weed smokers dont dream. in fact that entire plot line was bullshit for the same reason.

Considering he's a tranny in 3, they'd probably get along.

So what you’re saying is that Jason no longer cares about vengeance and just likes being a fucking asshole?

this

Attached: kitty.png (1281x405, 308K)

greg can

It’s more his pathology is different. If you’re a teenager, you’re bad, you’re just bad and just like those counselors.

I was figuring until the second movie because I think he died in that one.

Considering how cleanly and efficiently it cuts through flesh, it might actually be supernaturally empowered.

4 was the tranny one, though he wore female accessories in 1.

A deleted scene in Jason X where he mercilessly slaughters a hologram of his own mother was going to imply that.

He no longer cared about anyone or anything and just existed to kill at that point.

He does it to fuck with people and scare them

He's all about tormenting which is why you have scenes of him being a dickhead and playing with his victims before murdering them

>you will never be the teenager who owned that boombox

Maybe. Otherwise the alternative will be grim.

Attached: Justcallmejason.jpg (680x860, 79K)

He would've been 10/10 if he just tucked his mask under his shirt

I mean of all the major slashers I'd say Jason is the most redeemable, with Michael probably being the least. Like Jason and Leatherface are redeemable, Freddy and Michael aren't, Chucky is kind of a fringe case since he has interests and hobbies outside of murder but at the same time he really fucking loves killing people (and so does his family).

>Chucky is kind of a fringe case since he has interests and hobbies outside of murder but at the same time he really fucking loves killing people (and so does his family).
Chucky, and I'm talking about Charles Lee Ray the lakeshoy strangler is probably more in line with Freddy. As in when he was human he was horrible.

In the first couple of movies he had an actual goal of being human, so killing at least had some reasoning behind it. In seed and Bride he fully accepted what he was, a killer doll. Also can't wait for they Syfy show.

Yeah but at the same time it's very clear that he's grown as a character over the course of the movies. He loves his family and legitimately cares about them in his own weird and ultra-violent way. Even though I still think the best Chucky crossover would be with Hazbin Hotel, I still think a Chucky/Steven Universe would be a great crossover, it would be something like that episode of Spongebob where he tried to make friends with Plankton: youtube.com/watch?v=g_y15ozNchY

Also yeah I'm excited for the show and I hope rather than be a straight horror film it's just a domestic sitcom, like Married with Children but about a family of killer dolls.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Jason-vs-Leatherface

I could get into an SU/Hellraiser crossover. But based off the first three movies, not the mess of the later sequels

I've always wanted a Batman/Hellblazer/Hellraiser crossover where Constantine shows up at the batcave, sees the Lament Configuration and is like "oh fuck, not this shit again" and then later on Pinhead sees John Constantine and has the exact same reaction.

If we were to do a Freddy/Micheal/Jason movie...I think for micheal it would be this

>Micheal clearly can't out power Jason, but he can out stealth Jason. Micheal just can't take a clear blow from Jason.
>Micheal feels like literally the only person that couldn't be affected by Freddy's dream powers. He is pure evil after all.

>one idea I've had for a Halloween reboot would be to merge together the Cult of Thorne stuff with the Silver Shamrock Druid Cult from Season of The Witch

I always kind of thought that basically the Shamrock Druid cult is basically what caused Micheal to go insane, instead of killing him.

Of course the original halloween is just a movie in that canon.

Being legit I am disappointed we never got the "Camp Crystal Lake Chronicles" tv show. Where it's like Gotham but with a real world jason that influenced the movies.

Just stop going to his fucking camp and everything will be good.

For fucks sake he’s killed literally hundreds of people and almost no one that fucks with him lives. Napalm that shit off the map or put a wall around it.

Attached: 4A1C8624-C97F-46B9-9A10-056587963650.jpg (1400x700, 157K)

I doubt Michael even actually sleeps.

Since when did Jason have a sister? How did he get from New York back to Crystal Lake after he melted? Where did Crayton Duke come from? Why the mystical dagger bull shit.

“What? Where am I? Never mind. Must kill the kids from All my Children!”

Funny, he doesn’t act like one.

Attached: 0734E283-CE83-4073-8C90-970A5263C4DD.jpg (259x195, 8K)

Could the Gems stop Jason? Never saw the show, so I don’t know much about them.

Attached: 4D83DD0E-2759-4C3E-9E0F-F4C77C70530D.jpg (2576x1932, 1.1M)

this

he did nothing wrong

god i love jason so much, i just want to cuddle with him.

Jason is CUTE!

Attached: 2019-08-17 12_01_12-[Muki Pomera (Kaidou Kana)] My pretty pet - Friday the 13th dj [Eng] - MyReading (647x880, 747K)

I wish

Probably, I think Garnet is stronger but he has soul shit.

I’d prefer a straight up supernatural Jason desu

He spares children in Part 6.

Reframing the question: who among these would Pearl behead right in front of Steven?

Michael, Freddy, Jason if he doesn’t know their relationship maybe.

Yeah but Steven is a teenager. Fourteen has the word Teen in it.

Aren't they all like impossible to kill via conventional means? You could probably do a lot of funny slapstick where Jason tries to kill them but they shrug off his stabs and slashes and shit

Nah, just shatter their Gems

Attached: jason.jpg (667x1000, 69K)

Jason could one shot him

jason doesn't tend to kill little kids, everyone itt never watched a single movie
and don't say little tommy was in danger, jason was just fucking with him to get to his sister until he pissed him off

I'd like to redeem her with my dick

Attached: sweating.png (219x177, 40K)

Gems are strong enough to beat him up and bubble him sadly

Steven is 14, 16 as of the movie

These movies are so fucking bad but for some reason they're held above Friday the 13th

Most people I meet who think that say it’s because of stuff like Jason X, but frankly Michael got beat by Busta Rhymes so they don’t have room to talk about.

wait, what? really? jesus i thought he was a little kid. that makes this show even dumber

Well he gets a growth spurt

Attached: DB77FF95-93F6-4A73-BFBA-A565438C7813.jpg (1200x676, 74K)

>Jason X
everyone talks shit about this movie but it was unironically great

jason goes to hell is the biggest stinker of the franchise, it's totally incoherent. 8 is the next worst just because everything feels weird and out of character/canon. and then 7 and 3 are just mediocre.
x is pretty good, yeah, since unlike all these it doesn't take itself seriously at all while still having a little bit of respect for jason at the same time.

There's really nothing to bubble. If Jason's current body ever expires, he can just jump to a new one.

He has to be destroyed for that.

Are we talking about Steven fucking them in the ass with these threads?

The best part is that he didn’t even drown in that lake apparently, at least according to part 2.

Like redeem Jason in this scenario I guess.

>jason slides his murdercock in prosess into jason
>As jason starts getting into things and giving into the pleasure he relizes
>"this is what i was killing people over, why this is great"
>He realizes for a moment before becoming stevens eternal cockslut that everything he did was wrong
>his mind dissolves into stevens cum

Reminder that sportacus could solo any version of Jason

Attached: sportacus.png (832x305, 105K)

What about the Mortal Kombat version of Jason?

yes

He'd have to find Steven's chunky little faggot bitch boy neck first.

There was some serious speculation about that before H3 came out in Famous Monsters of Filmland and Fangoria, since the original script by Nigel Kneale involved mind controlling masks. If I wasn't banned from image posting I'd go find those issues on Archive.org.

The Thorn thing has it's origins in the novelization by Curtis Richards, where Michael was possessed by the spirit of a druid boy named Enda who was cursed to wander the Earth and became The Bogeyman. The "Mrs. Blankenship" scene in Curse is based very heavily on an early chapter where we see Michael talking to his grandmother.

'Creighton Duke' whose real name is Reggie, first became aware of what Jason was when, as a child whose granddad worked at a halfway house, he survived an attack by a madman named Roy Burns who was possessed by Jason, then witnessed his friend Tommy also almost become possessed by Jason.

both freddy or jason would 1 hit kill steven.
michael myers could win against 'human' retard strenght jason (movie 2, 3 & 4) but would lose hard against immortal super zombie jason (movie 6 and onwards)
freddy would not even mess with michael as there is nothing inside michael mind to even fuck with. freddy would find him boring

Attached: freddy vs jason.gif (500x195, 2M)

Steven has dream powers though

it's also a faggot shit show that only retarded man babies watch.
that alone would cause freddy, jason or who ever to win. simply by being superior

Attached: who gives a fuck.gif (500x242, 991K)

he didn’t care about Laurie in the latest movie

Redeem Jason in what scenario?
Being a power bottom?

>godzilla is staggering around the city
>its dark and foggy
>he's afraid of something
>he's stumbling backwards over trucks, tripping over his tail, peeking carefully around buildings
>a jumpscare makes him skreeonk out of his skin, but it was just a harmless missile exploding against his shoulder
>he's grinning over how frightened he was, things seem to calm down
>but then with a horrendous scare chord and a dramatic zoom in, there he is: Jason on the second hundred and fourth floor of a skyscraper watching godzilla through a window

Why am I not surprised Jason’s into it shota boys

What about Jason takes Manhattan? Or Jason X? Those people weren't near Crystal Lake

>What about Jason takes Manhattan?
The first pair of kids were on Crystal Lake and woke him up. Then he went after their friends. When he got to New York, Jason didn't give a fuck about the New Yorkers and still focused on the Crystal Lake kids.

>Or Jason X?
The research facility he was imprisoned at in the prologue was in Crystal Lake and the girl he tried to kill before getting frozen was from there. He got unfrozen in the future and went after her, specifically, just killing whoever got in his way.

Was that in the novel or something?

What was he supposed to do when he woke up in the future? Not kill?

This reminds me of some dude on Deviantart who made several edited Final Fantasy 16-bit screenshots with various heroes from horror franchises that included Ash, the Frog Brothers, and Zap Rowsdower.

Become the once and future Flash, obviously