I realize how late I am, but I guess all that effort to make Captain Marvel relevant was in vain, huh?

I realize how late I am, but I guess all that effort to make Captain Marvel relevant was in vain, huh?
>changed her name from “Ms.” to “Captain”
>gave her a more sensible costume (yeah, I TOTALLY don’t miss the old one)
>stuffed her debut movie with as much “girl power” as possible
>that cringe shot in Endgame, you know the one
Did I miss anything?

Attached: D5389081-5EA5-42D3-825E-65612EDE2E7C.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-numbers.com/home-market/bluray-sales/2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't make movies to promote comics, based retard user.
They make movies to sell tickets to crowds.
I'd say that Captain Marvels 3x Shazam!'s sales points to some level of success.
Why don't you go do one of your chores, impress your Mommy?

Attached: Shazam.jpg (3531x1506, 966K)

I liked Captain Marvel. She's basically Superman as a cute blonde. I don't see what everyone's issue with her is. It's a shame she had such a minimal role in Endgame.

I don't see what the hype was about. Her movie was mediocre, her powers were generic and she didn't even help much in End Game, other than blowing up a space ship containing no character in particular.

>empty theaters of bought out seats
Shame about the consecutive continent-wide blizzards that trapped ticket pre-order patrons in their houses, though, they didn't get to see the movie and never refunded their unused tickets amicably with the theater chains they bought them from when the weather prevented them from leaving their homes to see the movie.

> single-handedly destroy a battle cruiser that was bombarding the planet and pinning down every other marvel hero

>> didn’t help much

> mad about all heroes balanced time on screen, not just capt carol-saves-the-universe

You are sad

I AM sad. I was expecting a lot more out of a character with such media hype. She just felt like a cameo.

>>stuffed her debut movie with as much “girl power” as possible
You didn't watch the movie.

Attached: 1631928-0219.jpg (350x350, 41K)

How I can tell OP is young....

Does this bitch even have a rogue gallery of her own???

>>changed her name from “Ms.” to “Captain”
That's... Not really what happened, unless you don't know about the legac--- Oh you don't know.

>>stuffed her debut movie with as much “girl power” as possible
The movie had lots of issues. Mainly Carol herself. But girl power shit was not one of them.

A whole lot, in fact. For example, FUCKING MYSTIQUE debuted in her book.

Shame the "private army" was composed of retards who can't even hoax worth a shit.
But I guess you take what you can get.

Attached: PROOFS.jpg (603x700, 62K)

Yeah but mystique is more known as an x-men villain like kingpin was a spidey villain but had his iconic moments when he became a dareveil villain

I haven't seen her movie, I hated every scene she was in in endgame so I don't think I'll pay to see her movie

So being a silly cunt isn't personal, it's just a hobby?
I guess we all need hobbies.

Attached: 1379520578766.png (405x405, 153K)

>I haven't seen her movie, I hated every scene she was in in endgame so I don't think I'll pay to see her movie
You do know her movie has been out of the theaters for months, right?
Also she might be more known as an "X-Men villain" but she's the direct culprit for some of the most important moments in her life, as well as Rogue... But if you wanna play like that:

>Moonstone
>Minn-Erva
>Yon-Rogg (shared with Mar-Vell)
>The Brood
>The Kree themselves sometimes

He's already said he's not interested in Captain Marvel. His interest is in creating a Captain Marvel thread for good old nostalgic shit-posting.

Attached: Le Troll.jpg (700x512, 47K)

You noted two bits in this but i do not understand what im looking at

Dipshit is taking a picture of "an empty theater" a full two hours before the first showing of the movie. FOR PROOFS

That's the alleged "evidence" of empty seats across the entire nation during Captain Marvel, except that person arrived earlier.

Ah. Aye. I was overthinking what the hoax actually was.

So a bunch of villains that are completely outclassed by the current iteration of charmless marvel. Sounds exciting I can't wait to hear about another movie that she doesn't struggle or grow through because character growth is sexist

Exactly. It wasn't even something clever, just dumb cuntery.
They also had pictures of empty theaters with the screen closed and nothing showing.

Moving the goalposts I see. I'm sure that if I had named a lot of cosmic-tier threats you'd still claim she outclassed them even though it's not the case.

We know you don't care one way or the other. You're just shitting in the board because you heard from other dumb cunts that she was "anti-alt right/Daddy Trump" and you feel obligated to be bothered about it.

No one has any interest in selling you anything, except for this one underage poster who hasn't copped to your game yet.

Attached: 1482036551382.png (369x369, 6K)

Well those cosmic tier threats aren't her stories so I imagine they'll be her next movie. Maybe we'll see her ruin the Shirar this time

I guess you didn't see the "Don't Feed the Trolls" sign on the way in here. Tourist.

I did, I've been saging every single one of my posts. But it doesn't work when it keeps getting bumped, so...
lol. Okay pal.

I thought this was to help distinguish Carol from Kamala.

It was mainly to fully install her into the mantle of the old Captain Marvel, who is dead, and to keep a tight grip on the brand that DC foolishly fucked up with. They gave the Ms. Marvel to Kamala because it otherwise wasn't being used.

"anti alt right?" She was anti fun in her brief appearance in endgame, if that was the culmination of her character why would I ever want to see where she came from? I understand it may be hard for you to fathom but the fundamental concept of current carol is flawed, Stan Lee specifically never wanted Marvel to ever have its own superman. A character who can fly in and deflate the tension of the moment because "shes so strong and doesn't afraid of anything". Its fine its just a shame because the lesson she seems to teach little girls is "If someone doesn't agree with you violence is the only option" which is a shame. But I understand modern feminism isn't about what you stand for but who you stand over. I hope it gets better but you seem to only want to succeed to spite people rather than accomplish something, which is a motivator I suppose

I can literally feel the desperate tamped-down anger and loneliness in this post.

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (3538x3424, 1.76M)

Why would you care? I'm supposed to be lonely user.

Maybe when you come into your full Wizard powers you can be her new arch-nemesis.

>Stan Lee specifically never wanted Marvel to ever have its own superman.
My dude, the very first iteration of Captain Marvel was indeed written by Stan Lee and was, for all purposes, a Superman stand-in. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Nah I can't I lost my v card already, the have sex anons are lying to everyone it just makes everything worse

She did but the big ones (Deathbird, Mystique, Rogue) got eaten by the X-Men.

Because people forget she crossed over with the X-Men all the time.

>a whole lot
>names only one
Alright user, how about more of this whole lot?

I proceeded to name others afterwards, but I guess that's not really convenient to the thread dedicated exclusively to base shitposting.

Sad that he's trying to troll this movie all the way into August.
What happened to Far From Home? Or maybe some good pre-Trolling of Black Widow? It has women and blacks and everything!

Weirdly enough all the discussion about FFH lapsed after the last two weeks. I guess people really didn't care much for it? There was definitely way more discussion about CM and EG before, during and after.

CM has alt-right ass-shattering, Endgame was the biggest movie of the last decade.
The OP should have started a thread about how post-Endgame MCU was FINISHED or something.

its easier to talk about something you hated or you loved than it is to talk about something you just liked

Sure but we don't see anything about Hellboy either, and that was downright BAD.
>The OP should have started a thread about how post-Endgame MCU was FINISHED or something.
I guess. But it would be a lie considering we'll have
>Doctor Strange & The Multiverse of Madness
>WandaVision
>Falcon & The Winter Soldier
At the very least.

Superman is usually empathetic towards others it more or less defines him. CM was never that sort of person even as Ms. Marvel. Though it seems that the people that are trying to push her are less inclined to let her show that type of empathy. Because god forbid their girl power icon is seen as "soft".

Attached: gettyimages-479027538-612x612.jpg (465x612, 44K)

yeah but it bombed so who saw it to talk about it?

shit character
no charisma, no defects
unlimited power
who created her and put at mcu and marvel comics don't know the basics of comics

Aww but it's fun to have the
>No one wants Toy Story 4 it will...
breaks a billion
>Okay, but Aladdin will flop and...
breaks a billion
>No one every like Holland, FFH will under...
breaks a billion
>W-well TLK is souless, muh twitter feed said
breaks a billion easily

It's like a Yea Forums tradition now.
I NEED to be told ow badly Black Widow will do!

Attached: Ted_groovy_gang.png (250x299, 119K)

>Did I miss anything?

Yes, female to male

Attached: Captain-SJW-Marvel.jpg (638x460, 56K)

>breaks a billion

And can't sale any blu-ray movie

Attached: gtwerrf.jpg (224x225, 7K)

What are you mumbling about, take the cock out of your mouth and speak clearly.

have sex incel

Attached: Never Gonna Keep Me Down.webm (720x300, 2.92M)

She doesn't even look like that in the comics currently. Get some new material.
>And can't sale any blu-ray movie
I see the pajeets logged in. Anyway, wrong too.

Attached: file.png (843x879, 1.23M)

No, no, he totally lost his v-card
they were both super-hotties too! Both at once!

>shit character
>no charisma, no defects
>unlimited power
I mean, that kind of *is* DCEU Superman.

tfw no uber-powerful mommy gf

Attached: Hey Peter Parker, You Wanna /ss/.webm (1200x500, 2.71M)

good point, but have you considered that you're just a stupid faggot shit cunt?

Join the 41%

Show some evidence, Carolfag

>No argument
Typical

Maggots like you keep pointing to the (highly spurious) box office results of the movie, apparently constantly forgetting we have seen the movie and thus know it means nothing: it simply is not very good, and people defending it are either trolls or shills.

No I wouldn't say she was super hot but she was attractive. A nice girl with problems of her own that I didn't see myself with forever. nothing negative to say about her though, we just wanted different things

Attached: AAAAAAALWAYS!!!.png (837x569, 813K)

Is that some code for the San Francisco bathhouse community?
Because no thanks.

Literally 5 seconds on Google.

Attached: bluray-sales.png (739x592, 268K)

Based Chadzam

>She's basically Superman as a cute blonde.

No, she really, REALLY is not.

>You are sad

Many of us are sad. But at least we are not maggots, like you.

No.

>(highly spurious)
Not highly spurious at all. You can shitpost about it all you want it doesn't change the facts.
You need to do better than some phone-posting imbeciles to create "evidences" of a world-wide collusion between Disney and all the theater chains across the globe.

S-she'll be relevant in Phase 5!

Right?

9 movie deal. She's the new Fury. She's already confirmed for being in Dr Strange 2

That is literally what happened.
And mixed signals here: does she want to be her own woman or does she want to be a legacy heroine?

Why didn't she stay Warbird?

Yon-Rogg - whom she has faced exactly once - and Minerva are Kree, she hasn't fought the Brood since Brian Reed wrote her and Moonstone... just might be Star, but otherwise hasn't been her villain in ages.

Carol does not have a real rogues' gallery.

That's for a single week, where Shazam is new.
Here's the yearly total so far.
Shazam! ain't doing so hot.
the-numbers.com/home-market/bluray-sales/2019

Attached: Blu Ray.jpg (734x451, 88K)

>all those Aquaman Blu Rays sold on markdown

Attached: 1384395184693.png (505x477, 270K)

Just realized I put the US chart, here's the worldwide chart.

>That is literally what happened.
She didn't simply change from Ms to Captain, she was using the vacant "Captain" legacy, down to the costume.
And your entire ass post is a whole bunch of goalpost moving, imagine pulling this shit.
>Yon-Rogg - whom she has faced exactly once
Twice, The Enemy Within also happened. And what's wrong with Minerva being a Kree? Who do you think she takes after?

That page didn't load for me for some reason, I could only pull cached results.

Attached: bluray-sales_worldwide.png (740x717, 328K)

So is Cap Marvel going to be the link that introduces Mutants to the MCU? She is dealing with a situation and then helps up a little girl, but suddenly loses her powers and goes comatose.

That little girl - Rogue

Do you enjoy looking like a flaming cunt in public, user?

..For the period after her powers were stolen by Rogue until she became Binary, so about a year.

>I proceeded to name others afterwards

It was a feeble list, especially for a heroine who has been around for 42 years.

Again, you are jut pulling the weeklies.
Of COURSE the brand new movies are selling more units THIS WEEK than the 4 month old films.
Are you this poor at the internets?

Aquachad outrageous as ever!

Movie needed some stakes or some shit.
It was the most static arc I've ever seen.
I think her friend needed to die or have her failures affect everyone else. Doesn't matter how strong you are if you cause others harm.

Honestly the snap being the thing that jump starts human evolution is the thing that makes the most sense

>I think her friend needed to die or have her failures affect everyone else.
UNKA BEN!!!!!

Attached: Babykeys.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

>..For the period after her powers were stolen by Rogue until she became Binary, so about a year.
No, way, way more. Cockrum's run with the Starjammers lasted until the 90's.
>It was a feeble list, especially for a heroine who has been around for 42 years.
What's the point, I could keep naming them but then you'll be like "nuh uh it doesn't count because they're ___ villain!", as if the concept of shared villains is somehow new.

I TOLD YOU THE PAGE DIDN'T LOAD, I know it's the weeklies.

Based Aquaman

It could have made two billion, it would still not have been a very good movie - it would simply be more of a mystery.

Getting kidnapped and used as bait is not 'facing someone', user.

I pointed out Yon and Minerva are Kree because you named the Kree separately.

And she simply changed from Ms. to Captain. If you think a costume change is a big deal I guess you must be a huge Iron Man fan.

No, that's pretty much all the talking points the unfuckable goons in this board have been REEEEEEE'ing about for the past 6 months. Nailed in in one, bro.

>I could keep naming them

No, you couldn't. Because Carol does not have a rogue's gallery of her own. Because, I am sorry to say, she has always been a B-lister, and now they are trying to force her into being an A-lister, and it's not going to happen.

>Getting kidnapped and used as bait is not 'facing someone', user.
Nigga THE ENEMY WITHIN was a thing that happened, just because you don't know what I'm talking about doesn't mean it wasn't the most recent example of Yon-Rogg messing with her.
>I pointed out Yon and Minerva are Kree because you named the Kree separately.
I mean we literally had a mini where she had to fight a Kree Kleaner who killed her mom, but what do I know, right?

/thread

>Stark accidentally unleashes the mutie menace on humanity as his last act
>deep down he remained a warmonger to the bitter end

fucking kino

Dilate

Please, tell me it's a bait.

Attached: 155345645318.png (496x358, 192K)

Sorry M'am, I don't speak buzzword.

That would have been nice if she, you know, mentioned any of that. I'm sure the other avengers would have liked to know if the kree are trying stuff or if there is a horde of giant space wasps wiping planets. After all they established that she isn't around when she needs to be.

for

Attached: The Jericho.webm (960x400, 2.86M)

>I'm sure the other avengers would have liked to know if the kree are trying stuff or if there is a horde of giant space wasps wiping planets.
Doubtful considering the X-Men rights were still under Fox control by the time of the filming.

I just wonder what motivates maggots like you.
Is this like that SU rumor from a while ago? Some piece of dogshit won the lottery and decided to use the money to troll other people... so he hired three or four losers to shitpost on every SU thread until the admins shut it down?

The one time I was referring to WAS 'The enemy within', user.

>I mean we literally had a mini where she had to fight a Kree Kleaner who killed her mom, but what do I know, right?

I should think an artificial life form with 'Kree' in the name would be covered by the Kree moniker, user. So what you're basically saying is that her rogue's gallery is... the Kree.

Let's see.

She has tangled with MODOK, and with AIM, and MODOK's son, at times.
There was Cru, but she wasn't really a villain.
There's the Brood, but as I mentioned it has been years and they are the enemy of everybody.
Deathbird... haven't seen her in years...
Mystique... fully claimed by the X-Men...
Moonstone... no idea where even she is...

Tanalth SHOULD be a perfect foil for Carol but I don't think they ever had a real face-off and anyway she is a Kree, too...

They tried plugging Mahkizmo and fumbled the ball in truly epic fashion...

Super-Skrull, but he is a total whore when it comes to supervillaining. He'll lay down with anyone. Still, one of her best stories involved him.

BTW. thanks for reminding me of 'The life of captain Marvel', a comic book which makes me wonder whether women should be allowed to write capeshit at all.

But then again I am starting to wonder the same about men, too.

>Aquaman and Queen double decking captain marvel

Why would it be bait? It's literally what she did.

I don't know why. Her rank is Colonel.

Bohemian Rhapsody selling this much is ridiculous.

That Elton John biopic will probably sell big too

maybe it comes with the sound track

>Stan Lee specifically never wanted Marvel to ever have its own superman

That's why hyperion makes a great villain. Besides being a sock puppet for supes vs avengers debates he is the epitome of being drunk with power.

Attached: 2802158-hyperion.png (602x1105, 1.74M)

Attached: Stan Lee.webm (960x400, 2.43M)

Rocketman was better.

>Endgame was the biggest movie of the last decade.
>Last decade

Its not january yet, chief.

I don't doubt it, I just couldn't watch too much of BR, I felt it was too cringey.

homophobe

Thanks, that was the only part of the movie I wanted to see

Trust me that wasn't the problem, it was Rami Malek's performance, it crossed onto uncanny valley territory in a way that definitely felt parodical, and the lip-syncing was weird.

Nah, her beating up a group of guys whilst I'm Just A Girl by No Doubt was fucking kino of the century

They did Freddie a bit of a diservice. He was sort of an asshole in the movie where in real life, when off stage, he was much more quiet and reserved.

tbf Malek is jsut awful, so I can see this

as I said the stan lee tribute was the only thing I wanted to see

That's why everyone is getting so suspicious and thinking of conspiracies. Its weird to see so many remakes or sequels break a billion in one year from thr same company.

For me it was her boastfully destroying ships in low orbit, when she finally let go and went through them while doing pirouettes. I don't know, it felt really cathartic to me.
Oh also the part where she stopped a rocket, the sheer size of it was cool.

I need to remake this with the blu ray release but I can't be bothered

Attached: Epic Space Battle.webm (716x300, 2.95M)

Does she have a condition where she can't blink? Have you ever seen this women blink?

>Its weird to see so many remakes or sequels break a billion in one year from thr same company.
Not that weird as soon as you see what else is playing. Not difficult to pull these numbers when there's so many godawful movies in other studios at the same time.
If there was some solid competition I'd get suspicious, but seriously... An animated dogs movie, some shit about damaged toys, these terrible horror movies... Godzilla? C'mon.

I can make it, I have it here... Give me 5mins.

Why is Stark the gadget man for all these people? Isn't he actually against handing out advanced tech irresponsibly because of how it can be abused?

SO you're saying what you like about her is not struggling at all while killing ships full of people simply because they're bad?

She never even struggled once in the whole fight, how exciting

So its not about earning your strength its about getting mad when people don't automatically acknowledge your superiority?

Not off the top of my head, but this goes for most people. I rarely notice people blinking unless it's especially pronounced

She's powered by an inifinty stone. Same as Wanda and Vision and they didn't earn their strength either.

The Stones are basically cheat codes for people using them.

Attached: Wanda Kicking Thanos's Ass.webm (720x300, 2.95M)

>SO you're saying what you like about her is not struggling at all while killing ships full of people simply because they're bad?
Are you dumb? Honestly?
I loved the spectacle, the fuck does it matter if she "struggled" lmao
What is this shit, do you even read comic books? They pull crazy stuff all the time, and usually cosmic-tier heroes do this on the regular. The fuck outta here with this "struggling" bullshit, they shouldn't be nerfed.

This was catharsis though, we saw in the last film how much emotional turmoil thanos put her through. Carol just swooped in did ten times the amount of damage wanda did even though she literally had no stakes in the fight, she just seemed mad that thanos showed how completely incompetent she is

It's not about nerfing it's about seeing a hero overcome themselves and their opponents. The moral here seemed to be that "anyone who opposes me has no value"

>we saw in the last film how much emotional turmoil thanos put her through.
Except it wasn't even "her" Thanos though, so the whole thing was deflated when he said he didn't know her. Just a random villain to her.
>The moral here seemed to be that "anyone who opposes me has no value"
Hahaha oh wow, imagine trying this hard to find offense in a movie.

>That one user beating the shit out of Carolcorpfags

>AAAAAAAWWW YEEEEAAAHH!!!!

Rocket reacting to Carol's was fucking amazing

How would Wanda know that Thanos time traveled? There's a legitimate explanation there that their isn't with why carol didn't stop thanos in the first place. Besides at the end of the day see she's the man who killed her lover and has an emotional reaction the audience wants to see. At the end of Carols film she struggles with her own emotional immaturity and when she's confronted on that at the end of the film, in a moment that could've shown character growth she says "lol no" and proves the person she's fighting right and kills him anyway powerful. Then we see her 20 years later in endgame where she's bitchy to the only people who actually attempted to stop a threat that she should've prevented

Attached: Carol 'Literally Jesus' Danvers.webm (720x300, 2.93M)

Okay, here it is. Took me longer than necessary because of Yea Forums's size restrictions. They should increase them for webm at least... I hate that I can't upload a crisp, crystal clear version of this without losing quality/length.
>Then we see her 20 years later in endgame where she's bitchy to the only people who actually attempted to stop a threat that she should've prevented
Same as Tony acting like a dick towards Steve when they all lost, but hey, at least he knows the team, so there's asshole privileges!

Attached: EpicBattleSceneCaptainMarvel.webm (640x268, 2.42M)

Just like a woman, achieve victory by undercutting another woman. Pretty wonderful Feig

Back in the days when editors still walked the Earth he was.

>that moment when Thanos realises he dun goofed

kino

Do you really want to compare Captain Marvel to Iron Man, user? Is that really a place where you would like to go with this?

>the earthbound hero who only went to space once to fight a genocidal titan and lose is understanibly bitchy when his charge died in his arms

compared to

>I could've prevented this whole thing and I know it but I didn't because of reasons, but I'm still better than you and I know it because he producer told me I was

Nice, saved

No, I'm saying that he was an asshole who constantly gets a pass because "he's funny" and quips, but I honestly can't stand him and I'm glad he's gone.
See what I mean? This is dumb.

>I could've prevented this whole thing and I know it but I didn't because of reasons, but I'm still better than you and I know it because he producer told me I was

She was in another galaxy helping the Skrull refugees settle in their new home. It's not like she was lying on a beach ignoring Thanos, she was busy

He "gets a pass" because family fights and they're allowed to be bitchy to each other after a loss. Carol is basically the long lost mom coming in to wipe everyone's asses after being gone for their whole lives, again for reasons, how does that make her endearing?

Reminder that this is a thing

Attached: The Revenger Initiative.webm (960x400, 2.85M)

her retconned movie shows us that a person she specifically puts on notice not only worked for Thanos, but had one of the infinity stones that proved what he was doing in the long run. If she was an actual galactic protector why didn't she ever bother trying to stop the genocidal madman systematically wiping out planets?

>No, I'm saying that he was an asshole who constantly gets a pass because "he's funny" and quips, but I honestly can't stand him and I'm glad he's gone.

Oh. Well, that's that, then. There is no possibility of a quality discussion with an actual, real-life coprophile.

>Carol is basically the long lost mom coming in to wipe everyone's asses after being gone for their whole lives, again for reasons, how does that make her endearing?
I don't care if it does or doesn't, to be honest. I just don't like Tony.
>not liking Tony makes you a coprophile
Oh here's a Far From Home fan, nice to meet you.

And then the colony was hit by Thanos and half of them are dead.

And then the Snappening happens and now it's just a quarter left...

It's an idiotic plot hole for Carol to not do a goddamn thing about Thanos in the TWENTY THREE FUCKING YEARS between her crappy movie and Infinity War.

what makes you like carol more than tony?

Though I'm not that user but I liked FFH, it wasn't perfect but it had its moments

Galaxies are big. It's not her fault that Fury waiting until the Snappening to page her, rather than when he send an army of aliens to rape New York

Not in my MCU, which ends with 'Endgame' and does not include CM.

She specifically left earth in order to prevent things like that from ever happening. She failed everyone and then blamed the people who actually tried to stop it

Meh not gonna bother explaining myself to people who don't actually give a fuck about my opinion, sorry. Just gonna post this webm I had made previously and call it a night.
>She failed everyone and then blamed the people who actually tried to stop it
Although I will say, this never happened.

Attached: PeaceOutCaptainMarvel.webm (1024x429, 1.15M)

Come on the discussion has been fun, I like comic carol (pre 2012)

Because Thanos was completely unknown throughout the galaxy. He'd only been killing half of the population of every planet he encountered for at least decades.

It's bullshit, user.

They could not have messed up MCU Carol 's introduction worse. Everything wrong. Timing, character, star, writers, director. Every goddamn thing.

C-lister masquerading as an A-lister. Target audience women who wish they were men. Gets a movie and they get an actress in her late 20s that looks like she is 40.

Maybe people don't care about your opinion because your opinion is trash.

Carol is supposed to patrol the entire universe alone? This is why shit like the Nova Corps exists

>Endgame without Captain Marvel

lol, enjoy your ded universe

Attached: Cpt Marvel Saves The Day.webm (960x400, 2.93M)

Carolfags really have no taste

No one likes your shitty character

Honestly if she was replaced by Nova the movie would make a lot more sense

Though honestly what should've happened is they should've removed her part entirly and the movie would've been way better. You could've given more time to tony and nebula at the beginning with them getting home through repairing the ship, you could've let Nebula get one win against her father by having her destroy the home she's been tortured on her whole life and you could've given the last punch em up against thanos to hulk and have him redeem himself for his bullshit in infinity war

>Target audience women who wish they were men.

Actual audience: men who wish they were women but don't have the balls (ha ha) to go through with the surgery and hormones.

...In the context of the MCU I would say that that is precisely what her job is.

She is the fastest thing in the universe. That is practically what her power set is. Nothing can outrun her. There is nowhere she can't get to.

As demonstrated in Endgame, she is ridiculously OP.

And Thanos was known and feared throughout "the universe'.

So this is simply a huge gaping plothole. This was handled terribly and the handwave was fucking bullshit.

She had the Gauntlet, why didn't she put it on? I bet it wouldn't have killed HER.

Not only is the character poorly conceived and written, it is also deployed in a very bad way.

>She had the Gauntlet, why didn't she put it on? I bet it wouldn't have killed HER.

She is powered by the Space Stone, her wearing the gauntlet would fuck things up

Cap's actress has really nice breasts

Do you mouthbreathers have any idea how big galaxies are?

Wearing the gauntlet fucks anyone up, but with the power she's shown she would've been strong enough to withstand a snap

Thanos is maximum and Hulk is gamma maximum. nobody with stone powers had used the gauntlet

She was able to go to a ship out in the galaxy from earth and bring it back within 12 hours, her speed is broken. Also if shes powered by the space stone shouldn't she be able to teleport. Or is that power addition to creative than what her screen writers were going for?

Thor could've withstood the Snap too, but he didn't do it either, and we know why.

He wanted to but he never got his hands on the gauntlet during the fight, unlike some charmless marvel we could name

>He wanted to but he never got his hands on the gauntlet during the fight
Right, I forgot the Gauntlet wasn't created before the fight even started and he could've just fucked everyone up just to actually step in and do it... Oh wait.
No user. Hulk wore the Gauntlet and fucked him up because they wanted to bench him (he did nothing during the fight) and only Tony was going to get the honor of actually doing the Snap because they were wanking him off. You're complaining that the movie didn't do anything with a new character when they never had the intention of allowing anyone BUT Tony do it.

YOU COME TO MY HOUSE...?!

Arc words, user.

Seriously, what is left of this universe now?

Tony did it because RDJ wanted out yes, if the fight actually went like it should've Marvel should've taken the gauntlet off of the field but she didn't because she's incompetent

She tried to take it back in time because that's what Cap said, but Thanos fucked their hot tub time machine

Attached: Avengers With Vaginas.webm (720x300, 2.93M)

>Marvel should've taken the gauntlet off of the field
user why do you think she was flying towards the Ex-Con truck? For shits and giggles?

that plan in itself made little sense though, what were they going to do just send the whole gauntlet back in time? to when?

I don't know, 65.000.000BC or some shit. Who cares? The point is that it was definitely gonna be out of reach to everyone because the gauntlet had no GPS tracker.

Attached: Hulk.webm (720x300, 2.93M)

She had destroyed the enemy's space flight capability.

She is the fastest thing in the universe.

Hmmm. What else could she have done...

Stones have to go back

Moving the goalposts, I see.
What's better, getting lost in time-space by tossing the Gauntlet into a portal a mile away from them, or just flying off into space where Thanos would eventually find her? Decisions, decisions...

you put the gauntlet somewhere thanos couldn't get to it, or take some of the stones out and then return to the battlefield to wipe up the rest of the mess

>you put the gauntlet somewhere thanos couldn't get to it
Like an indeterminate place in history/time? Oh wait you mean some asteroid, great, cool, very smart.
>or take some of the stones out and then return to the battlefield to wipe up the rest of the mess
What part of THEY WERE NEVER GONNA DO THIS don't you understand?

Thanos could not follow her. No spaceflight capability, remember?

She could have left the gauntlet somewhere only she could go - dangerously near a huge black hole, in a spot so hot with radiation no space ship could go near - and then return to Earth to aid in killing Thanos. Wanda had him on the ropes, he needed the power gem to take her on, together they would have pulped him.

You can't have it both ways, mr.goalpost. Either she is OP as shit, but then there's a lot of questions which will never be answered because this was handled the worst possible way, or... well, no or, because the fact she is OP as shit is firmly established.

She should not have been in the movie. She should not have been in the MCU at all in this way. This was a terrible idea. The pooch is demanding child support.

yeah but the plan sounds better than just ditching all of the stones at once in some point in time doesn't sound nearly as good. That entire movie captain marvel literally scoffed at the idea of working with the avengers, why did she chose then to listen to their incredibly shoddy plan?

>That entire movie captain marvel literally scoffed at the idea of working with the avengers
That's not true
>why did she chose then to listen to their incredibly shoddy plan?
Wait so it's not cool when she ignores them but it's also not cool when she listens to them? That's incredibly retarded.
>You can't have it both ways, mr.goalpost. Either she is OP as shit, but then there's a lot of questions which will never be answered because this was handled the worst possible way, or... well, no or, because the fact she is OP as shit is firmly established.
Oh I'M moving the goalposts? Not the guys constantly saying she should've done this or that when they never wanted to give anyone the chance to use or get rid of the gauntlet aside from Tony, and you're complaining that only SHE had the responsibility to do so when Thor was RIGHT FUCKING THERE? Just fuck off.

>No, way, way more. Cockrum's run with the Starjammers lasted until the 90's.
The Starjammers weren't making regular appearances anywhere, they made occasional guest appearances in books.

Carol appeared as a powerless civilian in Uncanny X-Men #150, #153-154, #158, & #161-163 over 1981 to 1982, before becoming Binary in Uncanny X-Men #164 (1982)
After that, her appearances were:
Uncanny X-Men #166-167, #171, #174-175 (1983)
New Mutants #19 (1984)
Marvel Fanfare #24 (1985)
Uncanny X-Men #200-201 (1985-1986)
New Mutants #50-51 (1987)
Excalibur #17 (1989)
X-Men Spotlight on Starjammers #1-2 (1990)
Uncanny X-Men #266-267 (1991)
Quasar #33-34 (1992)
Avengers #348, #350-351 (1992)
Starblast #1-4 / Quasar #54-57 (1994)
X-Men Unlimited #13 (1996)
Silver Surfer #123 (1996)

She becomes part of the regular cast of the 1997 Avengers series, but before that she had only 31 appearances over a 14 year period of 1983 to 1996, and some of those are just one page cameos. The rest of the time she was in limbo.

>Brie 'Fungal resting bitch face manjaw no ass' Larson
>cute
She hit the wall already, and she was "okay" at her peak.

Attached: t-the-hollywood-issue-brie-larson-video.jpg (350x350, 22K)

What isn't cool is how she shit talked every single one of them while they heaped praise on her. I'd call her a due ex machina but that would imply that she had an actual connection to the plot

I mean the "empty theater" stuff is obviously bullshit but that could just be that the person taking the screencap is in a different timezone

>She's powered by an inifinty stone. Same as Wanda and Vision and they didn't earn their strength either.
But they spend a lot of time getting beaten and being nerfed for plot reasons so the focus stays on the 'main' Avengers. When Wanda gets to finally unleash her full power, it's easier for an audience to be emotionally invested after watching her struggle and suffer than it is to see Carol's detached smugness in Endgame.

Not only is she okay, she becomes infinitely more attractive once you get to know her.

Sales Rank 6

¨6
!!!6
6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 980x.jpg (380x285, 17K)

Fundamentally what Carol needed was the treatment strange got in Ragnarok. Dr Strange's movie was alright he was a bit of a dick but his movie was servicable where he really got love was in his small bit in Ragnarok where we got to see him play with the cast to see how it would go and he was delightful, he was the exact same character but he was dealing with peers (and a villain) and it was incredibly fun to see him bounce off of everyone. Carol just plowed through all of her scenes belittling everyone she directly spoke to, which was just frustrating

Flop in home video
No suprise here folks

Attached: 2 ba88y.jpg (617x782, 74K)

>She doesn't even look like that in the comics currently. Get some new material.

You are retard?
she still looks like a fucking tranny
>the kind of tranny that lesbians find the ogre's wife
no hips
no tits
chicken legs
bad hair
ugly male face
this is disgusting, do you have to be officially retarded to like and defend it?

>Not only is she okay, she becomes infinitely more attractive once you get to know her.
Brie can't possibly be so insecure as to be posting on Yea Forums and arguing with anons who don't find her attractive.
And yet here we are.

Attached: 1553550638282.png (639x1445, 821K)

ok true story- the day in question went like this- i had bacon,, sausage , 2 fried eggs, fried breads, coffee and pancakes with mayple for breakfast

lunch was McD- 2 quarter pounders ,fries, shake

then dinner i had Pizza and coke..

then on the way to the cenima i had a KFC...

Then in the cinema i had a big hotdog..

anyway about the 1.5 hour mark into Captain Marvel (when Carol gets caught by the Spaceforce)i really needed to crap...i felt a few farts erupt but i held them in..i didnt wanna stink up the place and i sure didnt wanna go to the toilet and miss about 5 or ten mintues...so i held it...however i then heard/felt explosions going of in my gut...i grimmiced..'i..can....hold...it' i thought....and then it happened...something thats never happened to me b4...i felt the fudge FORCE its way out...i gripped the seat handels..'no No NO!!' I thought..it came..there was no turning back..i was empting into my pants and there was nothing i could do about it...it came and came and came and just when i thought it was done it came some more...it started to fall down the pant leg.....then the smell started...it was obvious...the guy next to me (full house) said 'jesus christ'...i got up and squeezed past the line..people were going 'arrgggg..stinking bastard ...fing idiot..disgusting' etc

i went to the toilets went in the cubical..took off my pants and threw my caked underwear away...cleaned my pant leg as best i could..then went out the theatre..got in my car and drove away crying.

i missed the last half hour all because i couldnt stop eating...then pooping

i failed myself.....i fail the theatre audience...i fail

Now I see why Captain Marvel don't sale
And Spider Woman still with that disgusting new costume that fans disapproved

Has anyone talked about charisma?

Attached: 6e8f009b8801822b3aec8b7c995c8d57.jpg (301x450, 18K)

>Not knowing how to read
Carol's already made more money in much less time

Attached: thumbsup.gif (300x300, 2.87M)

Marvel comics under Disney direction have the agenda of dessexualizing women and sexualizing men in Marvel comics
Just like at MCU

Attached: 1564579818168.jpg (592x793, 107K)

Do I tell him guys?

Attached: 1563015958442.png (577x796, 59K)

Go ahead, mate. He needs to know.

I love how peter looks scared and traumatized and she doesn't give a fuck about his wellbeing. She is so far removed from things like pain and fear that she can't emphasise with anyone else.

Is it bad that I think a Black Widow movie will be good as it'll add some realism and have in universe reasons for the female lead being as emotionless as possible

What are you talking about? I think that's the closest thing to a actual smile I've seen her do.

>...
>---
Go back to tumblr

Time zones, boyo. The Twitter clock there is set to YOUR time, not the poster.