Will he ever have his own cartoon again?

Will he ever have his own cartoon again?

Attached: cd75cc33f0f3e387d5c27184bbe4972363ddbc6a.jpg (640x410, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://screenrant.com/superman-animated-artwork-genndy-tartakovsky/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjw86Tzo4jkAhWpK7kGHQTlDhwQFjAKegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0tlQwK4Aq39O6dNDVqqI1W&cf=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope

He almost got one recently, it got turned down though. Superman is kinda stuck with a “has been” status. It’s all about Kara atm.

>DURR I WANT ANOTHER BATMAN AND SUPERMAN CARTOON HURR

Man fuck that! Give me a goddamn Flash cartoon already

Attached: 250px-The_Flash_Vol_5_60.png (250x386, 200K)

There’s already a fucking tv show

Gay.

I want a cartoon!!!

hey it's shazam!

Attached: freddy laughs.jpg (288x288, 34K)

You idiot! That’s the kid with crutches, he’s wearing blue!

He got 2 fucking TV shows RIGHT NOW

well at least he got a cool name
freddie-man!

Attached: freddy2.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>That pic
Ya know, Freddy could make a good villain for Billy

What shows?

freddy is good with kids.

Attached: freddy reading to jason.jpg (620x707, 91K)

>Freddy being a father figure to Jason
I sorta kinda want this, imagine the potential. Freddy could inhabit Jason's mind every time he gets "defeated", meanwhile Jason, trying to please papa, makes sure to hunt everybody who's still on the list.

>flash show without wally as flash
Nah

Jason doesn’t really need a dad. He’s somewhat grown.

he kinda does in freddy vs jason vs ash.

jason 'died' when he was a kid. his mom ressurected him with dark magic.
and then when he got killed again, he ressurected as an immortal super zombie

Attached: freddy lectures jason.jpg (1010x1600, 449K)

I kinda want more to be honest. I know it'd be impossible, but the image of Krueger actually warming up to Jason sounds really cozy and fun.

he's annoying and using jason for the most part though
although he does keep he end of the bargain and increases jasons intelligence.

Attached: freddy fucking jasons mom.jpg (1027x1600, 442K)

Calm down, Wallyfag

I'm don't care if it's gonna be Barry or Wally

Why not Jay?

What for
Lois will be black, Jimmy will be a woman and Lex will be gay

Now that you mention him, it would be pretty daring to let Jay get into the spotlight again

Might as well make a whole universe for golden age heroes, including the golden age versions of Superman and Batman. It would be kind of difficult to have it set during the old times storywise, but it would be quite a novelty.

Fuck that gay shit son! Give me my mutherfucking Captain Marvel/Shazam: The Animated Series!

Attached: The Cast of Captain Marvel.jpg (798x600, 185K)

Like how Brave and the Bold was for the Silver Age?

Yeah, but set in the same time period. The difficulty would be that no one is alive from that time, so we'd have to work with past stories.

Based

>Two cancelled games in a row
>Cancelled animation made by Sakura Jack creator
>Movie in limbo
>Krypton cancelled
>Bendis and Frank Miller doing Superman comics
Bring a Superman fan is suffering these days. No wonder people these doesnt like him, they are a bunch of fucked ups that thinks the concept of being "good" is bad(Christ followers) and claims he is OP(Saitama fags).

Attached: 1554888344925.jpg (960x828, 205K)

>tv shows
no one cares about that shit

>>Cancelled animation made by Sakura Jack creator
You talk about that silver-agesque cartoon about Superfamily that was canceled cause Harleyshit is better idea, right?

Well, at the other hand we have return of "Return of Superman" Superman in CW Crisis crossover. I really love that movie.

This one
>google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://screenrant.com/superman-animated-artwork-genndy-tartakovsky/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjw86Tzo4jkAhWpK7kGHQTlDhwQFjAKegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0tlQwK4Aq39O6dNDVqqI1W&cf=1

The least they could do, now wait for the batwanking and Harleywanking.

Superman hasn't actually had that many cartoons compared to Batman. He's had, like all of three, four if you count LoSH, and one of those, the 80's one, no one really remembers. He genuinely deserves another cartoon, one that honors Superman's entire legacy better than S:TAS did, like give us Kara Zor-El proper, Kon-El, some DC One Million stuff (I'd kill to see Kal Kent in a cartoon), Jon Kent, a proper General Zod, etc. And that's coming from someone who thinks that Wonder Woman, Aquaman, the Flash, Shazam, and GL all deserve their own cartoons as well (and obviously in GL's case, another one).

>It’s all about Kara atm.
Shame. I'm a huge Karafag but Kara doesn't work 100% without the context of her cousin. I'd rather we get a proper new soft-rebooted Superman movie than that Supergirl movie they're doing.

>Motherfucking Superman, one of the most iconic characters ever
>Not having a cartoon ever again

In a few years he will have another one, it's cyclical. What you should be asking is if GL will ever have another cartoon, or even better, if pic related will ever get a proper ending.

Attached: GL.jpg (187x269, 9K)

>Bendis and Frank Miller doing Superman comics

This hurts the most. I don't know what was DC thinking when they brought Bendis with them. I want Waid on Superman.

Why not Bart?

Who the fuck are these people?

I miss cape cartoons so much. All of Marvel's cartoon look horrible and DC only has YJ and DCSHG which are alright but I still want more. Why does everything have to be live-action now?

He hasn’t had one in over 20 years my man. I really don’t see anyone but Batman getting another one, and even Beware the Batman flopped.
He’s getting two animated movies next year though. Red Son and Man of Tomorrow. I’m hoping Man of Tomorrow adapts the Golden Age portion of Morrison’s Action run.

>I’m hoping Man of Tomorrow adapts the Golden Age portion of Morrison’s Action run.
My fucking man. Those and the new JLD movie are going to be the first DC animated movies I buy in a while.

I don't like superheroes in live action, I kinda never have. It just seems wrong to me. Superheroes don't look right as real people.
I'm probably just autistic.

The cold hard truth is people hated him when he had good movies and shows. MoS didn't get people to hate Superman, the Donner movies did.

>Cancelled animation made by Sakura Jack creator
WHAT

Name of comic?