Could Steven Universe make Darkseid change his mind?

Could Steven Universe make Darkseid change his mind?

Attached: Darkseid.png (350x263, 105K)

Stevens ability to make people surrender by talking and crying at them is clearly an ingredient to the Anti-Life equation.

No

No.
But Steven would fit right in in Supertown.

No, but the Gems might become new shock troops for Darkseid

"I am many things, Steven Universe. But here... I am God. "

Attached: Darkseid_Superman10-600x364.jpg (600x364, 27K)

Absolutely

People who think he can haven't watched
Superman/Justice League
and people who think he can't haven't watched
Steven Universe

In all seriousness White Diamond would probably provide a solid proof of Anti-Life. The ability to make all things YOU and YOUR will, with the only limitation being how much of YOU can be spread without disseminating.

[(SELF*PRIDE)^EGO]/WILL=DOMINANCE

>Darkseid seeks the ALE to dominate the minds of all sentient beings
>Finds himself bent to the will of this pathetic, fat, overgrown baby because it’s bawling in public without shame or restraint
>realises this is what he’s been looking for all along
>”reforms” and asks Steven to teach him his powers
>In his next fight against the Justlice League he doesn’t bother to get up from his chair, just smirks triumphantly...
>And falls to the floor bawling his eyes out
>The JL have no idea what to do, they can’t just beat up this grown man crying at their feet, how would that look? He’s not even fighting them, it’s just awkward and everyone’s embarrased. The parademons refuse to even look their master in the eye.
>It’s 5 whole minutes before they just can’t take it anymore. “Stop Darkseid, please! We’ll do what you want, just stop fucking crying!”
>A month later and Darkseid has taken over Earth’s internet, constantly broadcasting the live image feed of himself in a diaper, bub and pacifier.
>Mankind must do as he commands, lest they all be witness to this 8-foot gravelly monstrosity throwing a tantrum on a magnitude that could make any toddler blush.
>Darkseid smiles for his victory is now absolute. This week, Earth and the next, creation.

Attached: F9A9F136-A44B-474D-92B9-B15733A97942.png (755x695, 953K)

>Darkseid is.

He's going to make Steven wear this.

Attached: DarkseidandSupergirlbyTirsoLlaneta.jpg (837x1250, 250K)

This but with Whitey instead of Darky.

Attached: speech.jpg (1002x744, 201K)

CRY FOR DARKSEID

It seems that he does, at first. But as soon as they are celebrating, he does some fuckery that corrupts the Gems and turns them into an instrument of His will.
Never trust Darkseid
Darkseid Is.

Gay?

Darkseid is.

Don't leave us yet, Steven. I want you to see your adopted homeworld bow down before me.

Only then will I allow you death's sweet release.

Attached: dksdvsu.jpg (600x338, 119K)

Based.

Attached: 3ea.gif (540x280, 1.87M)

FUCKING BASED AND DARKSEIDPILLED!!!!

>He's going to make Stevonnie wear this.

ftfy

DARKSEID IS

You knew for a fact this was somebody’s fetish.

Graffiti by Himon adds the word 'gay' to all signs proclaiming that Darkseid Is

By all means, let us celebrate the absolute victory of tyranny, horror and despair over freedom, joy and hope.

Sure, about time the Gems had some competition in regards to slaughtering the galaxy for their own gain, rather than playing it easy and giving them no challenges whatsoever.

He wouldn't make it two minutes before Orion stomped him on his face.

Orion doesn't play around.

Funny. For all the Darkseid shit on Yea Forums it's rarely referenced that Orion was supposed to kill him - that, under Kirby, he would have.

WEAK TO STAIRS!

Attached: stairs beat darkseid.jpg (515x800, 71K)

Darkseid ends up using Steven as a way to stream the Anti-Life Equation.

At least they are following a natural instinct, and more because they never questioned it than pure malice.

Again: are they worse than humans? Definitely not. What they do to objectively inferior alien races that are completely different to them - and they do so gradually over a period of centuries, ideally without any direct confrontation - we humans have done to each other since time immemorial.

Impossible, it is anathema. Steven is practically the embodiment of the Life Equation.

Attached: NewGods1-09.jpg (1269x1881, 441K)

>Orion charges into the throne room on his gay e-scooter, resolute in his decsision to murder his own father
>And is met by Darkseid, wearing a gargantuan diaper, sitting in a high-chair and sucking milk out of a bottle.
>’Ahh, my failed spawn. It seems you have finally came to me: the final, orgasmic doom that is-‘
>’You know what Dad I think I’ll come do this some other time’

Attached: 23713F2B-81B6-44A5-8980-4DEEFB175843.jpg (400x460, 56K)

I reiterate: he wouldn't even finish that sentence before flying kick to the face.
Orion doesn't fuck around.

Everyone knows that. Orion was also supposed to die and DC couldn't let FICTIONAL CHARACTERS die because then they wouldn be able to revive them for more stories, right? So they shelved the new gods for what, ten years, before finally letting kirby write hunger dogs

>natural instinct = zero malice
Great. You've just excuse all of Darkseids actions. Because Darkseid is literally tyranny incarnate and does what he does because of this.

Its in his nature to enslave and conquer others, and in this regard, he himself is a slave.
>Humans are the real monsters
Yeah, its taken us thousands of years to push are planet to where it is now.

The Gems have gutted who knows how many planets with similar biospheres in the millions of millions of years they've existed.

They're outright worse than anything we could dream of.

>Bottle
We all know he would breastfeed from Power Girl

Orion’s nothing but a little bitch-baby

Attached: BA53AC40-6B06-4210-9A1D-FE98CB258A77.jpg (592x921, 152K)

No way. His only successful redemptions were very dependent on the situation.
Peridot grew to care about the world after being exposed to it a bit, Lapis was grateful for Steven's friendship and willingness to help her even after she attacked him and his friends, the Diamonds were turned by his connection to their sister, Bismuth was turned by uh... something something gay wedding important.
Darkseid is actually an evil asshole and none of that would ever come close to swaying him.
Then again I hear Darkseid is on a fucking hero team now so what do I know.

Nope. Instead Darkseid would break him and turn him into his enforcer. And that's just him being generous. But before that, Darkseid would Omega Beam Steven's dad...while sitting on the most comfortable chair. He also claims the chair. All chairs Darkseid sits on are automatically his.

DARKSEID IS!

>Then again I hear Darkseid is on a fucking hero team now so what do I know.
[spoiler[He ended up betraying everyone.[/spoiler]

You failed at spoilering but it didn’t even need to be, it’s what Darkseid does.

Honestly a little surprising.
I have been reading a lot of Marvel lately and stupid shit sticks for a lot longer over there so I guess that messed with my expectations.

>Because Darkseid is literally tyranny incarnate and does what he does because of this.

Even Grant never wrote this. And Kirby certainly never did. They may have emphatic character traits, they are not 'the god of this' or 'the god of that'.

>They're outright worse than anything we could dream of.

Absolutely not. The scale, maybe. But the Borg assimilate cultures in hours, defiling the intelligent beings into mindless drones.
The Gempire gradually converts the life force of planets into new Gems, so that crops very gradually fail, game animals get fewer and fewer in number until, after about a thousand years, the last human dies, never having known any better than that hunger is normal.

And what are we to them? Monkeys, and I am being charitable. They are a completely different form of life. Whereas we habitually abuse and destroy our own kind, and are in the process of gradually rendering our own planet uninhabitable without turning it into anything better than a graveyard.

Don't he will be drinking a glass of milk

>that look on Supe's face like he just unloaded a solid 2-ton brick of lead in his red undies

No. But his optimism and love of life, could be a good barrier agaisn't anti-life.

>: are they worse than humans?
Objectively? Yes.
They conquer entire planets. Humans only fuck themselves.

Because we don’t have the technology, if we could do it, we would.

Okay... I don't think you understand what 'objectively' means.

Nononono. Don't give me bullshit excuses. The Gems are worse and nothing will ever change that.

Sounds like she's been hanging out with that D-bag Chopra

They are not worse, user.
The scale of their actions is different.

But ethically? It's no comparison.

If we could, we would.

What the fuck is a Rebecca Sugar, why is the name so prominent, is it an LLC or is it a fat bloke in a Doctor Who scarf?

She made a cartoon called Steven Universe.

>When your friend's child is acting up so they have to yell at them, but they yell at them just like your parents yelled at you

Yeah but S.A. Corey is about as real as Franklin W. Dixon, a legal entity designed to generate The Expanse / Hardy Boys royalties, respectively.

Show us a picture, let's see it. A picture of S.A. Corey is a picture of a nerd and a money guy.

Next time, use google, asshole.

Attached: 94E54C2C-60E0-440B-8464-9CE1750269B4.jpg (400x400, 29K)

No, Steven will just make Darkseid reconsider his positions and act more like a benevolent dictator to the masses. The tyrant then fries the Crystal Gems, and Diamond Authority with his Omega Beams and give him female furies as sister figures.

Now show me the birth certificate.

Nah

>all these Steven redemption threads

Based Yea Forums