Netflix movie when?

Netflix movie when?

Attached: 9F2A4897-2046-48F7-84E2-CC637D144338.png (480x720, 239K)

I'd watch it just to hear Janice Kawaye again

Would they reference the show's Yea Forums fandom?

CNT MUSCLE FIBERS AND A SYNTHETIC SKIN

>Jenny has a fan website full of perverts sharing extremely lewd schematics
>Sheldon is the admin there

Fuckin pottery

Were we supposed to root for Sheldon? Rewatched some of this show recently and he was a fucking creep.

He is Yea Forums personified

So he was /ourguy/ all along?

I haven't watched it since it was over but i though you were supposed to root for the ginger guy.

Play the new Fire Emblem.

Didn't it have an actual ending, that was satisfying to its story and wrapped up its plots conclusively? Why would there need to be more?

>brad
>the guy that constantly fucks shit up

>Netflix movie when?
considering the flood of tears cascading down Rob Renz' face whenever you filthy autists ghost the everloving fuck out of whatever obscure cartoon show he's currently staff in to remind him on Twitter how much you ruv his robot daughterfu ...
I'm gonna guess "Fucking Never".
Property of NICK in perpetuity, baby.

Yes (according to Rob, they were supposed to hook up)

Nope. According to a recent tweet, he never actually confirmed that.

Which means I still have a chance.

Attached: 1557626164748.gif (440x440, 1.35M)

>according to Rob, they were supposed to hook up

Attached: huehuehuehuehue.png (632x462, 46K)

I hope the movie involves Queen Vexus and ends with Jenny and her making out, because why not?

Never, if there's any justice left in this world. Noone should have to suffer his waifu getting woke'd.

After a while, they decided to do plots where Sheldon was downright antagonistic in his obsession, culminating in a plot where he was stuck in space essentially his whole life due to time dilation (though when he came back they didn't laugh it off, Jenny wanted to but Sheldon didn't let it slide, the show could be nice and self-aware sometimes). Sheldon got straight up abused by the writing staff, shit was brutal. I guess it's just the other swing of the pendulum, the "you don't *deserve* a relationship" side. They could have had an episode where they make Sheldon grow as a person and realize he's just fetishizing Jenny, instead they decided to repeatedly punish him for doing so, despite him being a fictional character and entirely at their whims. It's sad when writers take out their frustrations on constructs like that, it doesn't do the viewers any good.

Eartha Kitt is dead and no human alive could possibly replace her. One of a kind.

>censoring the name

Jenny deserves to be with Vega.