What you do you think will be next?

since there have been three Nickelodeon specials of shows with a cult following, what do you think the next one is going to be?

Attached: .....png (745x377, 605K)

And what character will they turn into a tranny for it?

Catscratch but they're depressed and Gordon kills himself, leading it to become a family drama

Noice

nothing

Remember Rugrats??!
Again?!

wasn't there supposed to be a CGI/live action special or something?

Jimmy Neutron, Catdog, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and Doug are the best bets. I'd say Jimmy or catdog next.

What about Making Fiends?

Rugrats, they already announced that.
But that´s it. The plan to bring back old shows was killed when the channel changed the higher-ups. That´s why the Rocko and Zim movies were delayed and are only available on Netflix. The new bosses of Nickelodeon don´t want anything to do with these properties so don´t get your hopes up for more Rocko or Zim.

Does that have a dedicated fanbase? I never watched it

It seems like they want to do bring back the live actions shows now, like all that, and Are your afraid of the dark

i think so?

>thinking they'll ever do this again

They literally dumped them on Netflix because they realized there wasn't a market for them on their own network. That they sat on all three projects for years doing nothing with them speaks volumes

i think it was cancelled because of changes in the higher ups and it was in limbo for the longest time, and then it got dumped to nicktoons. It had potential

Angry Beavers, Nick still needs to redeem itself for that.

We live in a world where Hey Arnold! got a better ending than Samurai Jack.

IKR

>Jimmy Neutron in modern CG

I can't imagine.

I can, it's called Planet Sheen

>MegasXLR movie never ever just because copyright exists
Fuck this world

Attached: 2D2F7FE5-3661-470A-879C-2D8077D131CE.jpg (960x1440, 232K)

Rugrats is a complete reboot in CGI.

I'd love to see a Real Monsters special. Even though they're going to have to replace some voices.

My Life as a Teenage Robot
Sheldon gets together a non-binary (GET IT?!) robot

I wonder if they could do more with the universe of Avatar the Last Airbender that doesn’t suck like Korra did.

Wasnt it confirmed to be Rugrats?

if it's not one of their other cashcows like rugrats or fop then maybe MLAATR? I hope and pray they can get Trigger in on it. Only other thoughts are maybe Chalk Zone or Angry Beavers.

Holy fuck, I forgot that show existed.

>Trigger MLaaTR
>Cross over with Luluco, who is now Trigger jumping between universes

One can dream.

They did these specials ten years too late.

user, you operate under the idea that these people aren't just going through their backlog of 90's stuff looking for the next IP to squeeze and wring until it's as thin as a hair.

Hell, i think they'd do the same for spongebob if it wasn't as popular

>Doug
Disney owns it, but the creator said he wants to do an episode with all the characters in their 30s and where they all ended up. It would be a high school reunion. Maybe will answer the question, did Doug ever get with Patti?

Quite literally never ever. Poor amy.

Yeah, she works on BoJack now doesn't she?

>Rocko
>A cult following when compared to Football Head or Zim

rugrats where they're all 15, written by the people behind euphoria

>rugrats where they're all 15
Didn't they already do this?

Didn't Catdog have a proper conclusion though. They had a movie where they finally met their parents or something.

Believe it or not they were supposed to be 10-11 there.

kinda, Angelica and Susie were 13, Chuckie was 12 and i think the rest were 11

With Nickelodeon finally not being a pussy anymore and getting Zim back.
So it's time for the only logical revival.

Attached: Jimmy+Neutron+2.jpg (591x975, 136K)

You had your chance with Planet Sheen, and you blew it! Nobody wants anything Jimmy Neutron related anymore!

Attached: IDIOTS.jpg (347x384, 19K)

the funny thing about this is that the creator of jimmy neutron as well as the va cast are all for it, it's just nick doesn't give a shit.