Nick Nostalgia Special Ranking

rank em

Florpus > Static Cling = Hey Arnold

Attached: go back to the 90s.png (3180x1380, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dYoj8_LBavQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Florpus > Arnold > I have no investment in the third.

Arnold had a weird resolution, the key to save everyone from a sleep that didn’t starve them to death was weak.

>a sleep that didn’t starve them to death was weak.
coming from a show in which a man fly using pigeons, the same movie which used cellphones in a way that is not even possible, let's not forget that children were lost in the jungle and were not killed by some animal or caught some disease.

Florpus> everyone else shouldnt have tried

well, if you want realism of a bunch of city kids lost in the jungle and captured by criminals, boy was PalComix more than eager to have you covered my friend

Rocko > The others

1. The Jungle Movie
2. Enter the Florpus
3. Static Cling

arrnolds movie was so bad it almost killed the other two
let it go, it was awful. You will be happier remembering the show than autistically defending thhis piece of shit

Florpus > Jungle > Static

Wasn't Enter the Florpus just an adaptation of the comics?

Florpus > Static Cling > Jungle Movie

No, the opening scenes adapt the first issue, but the majority of the movie is an original story.

not my point, is just silly to nitpick one thing while ignoring all the other flaws. i did enjoy the movie despite of all this.
literally "stop liking what i don't like.jpg" post

Florpus > Static Cling > Jungle

>Me, I liked all of them equally.

Enter the Florpus>Static Cling>Jungle Movie
Arnold's finale just didn't hold up to the hype, maybe it was futile to try to begin with.

>literally "stop liking what i don't like.jpg" post
stop autistically defending a movie you dont even like

Static Cling was nothing but nostalgia pandering and boomer jokes. I can't imagine the other two are worse if they are at least funny or have something interesting happen with the characters. Ether or.

I haven’t even finished Zim yet but I already know this is the best one

Zim > Arnold > Rocko. All 3 were good though.

Attached: 1557197556381.jpg (500x369, 34K)

Hello Tranonymous!

Dilate

The fuck are you talking about

Hey Arnold! the Jungle Movie (Phenomenal) >>>>>>>>> Invader Zim Enter the Florpus! (Mediocre) >>>>>>>> Rocko's Modern Life Static Cling (Extremely mediocre

Zim is tops.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-16-16h12m14s551.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Jungle Movie. It maintained the atmosphere of the series, upped the stakes, and provided a conclusion to an actual unfulfilled plot line. It was the only one of the three that NEEDED to be made. And it had no LGBTQ bullshit agenda, which was a plus.

Zim was just more Zim, but softened to be more like the recent comics. It was alright. Neat even. But it was basically an average episode of the show.

Static Cling was a weird pointless thing that ignored how one episode ended just to justify its own existence and facilitate an overbearing message. The production of the thing was nice and they put a lot of working into making it look and feel like the old show (more than Zim did), but then the tranny shows up and the whole thing turns into an LGBTQ lecture, shaming you into accepting something that is genuinely harmful to people but is currently trendy.

>no LGBTQ bullshit agenda
It had the faggot teachers hugging but at least it was not shoved in our faces.

It was the same faggots from the original series and they did as much as they did in that (hug). And even so, the whole movie didn't derail into a central plot about homosexual acceptance, the way Rocko started out about trying to get a show back on the air and then turned entirely into some BS about trans acceptance.

>Pic Unrelated
Didn't watch the Arnold one, but Enter The Florpus and Static Cling we're pretty good. Enter The Florpus was just a really long episode of Invader Zim, but a pretty good one at that. Static Cling was pretty okaym My only real problem with Static Cling is the fact that Ralph is gay now just felt forced, luckily it gets treated as a "oh yeah hey guys this is a thing now". Also Rocko's modern Life has had more risque topics before. If the show can have an episode where Rocko worked at what might as well have been a sex hotline as evidence here: youtu.be/dYoj8_LBavQ then I don't see why Ralph being a literal tranny all of the sudden can't happen.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-1257-1431376704-13.gif (500x270, 178K)

Only one I watched was static cling.

Florpus > Jungle > shit > Static Cling

Sure

Jesus > family values > zany humor >>>>>>> a turd in the street >>>>>>>>> Tranny propaganda

>family values

Hah! Zim wins again, babe.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-16-17h28m20s154.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

What’s Jesus though?

Mega to Florpus?

mega.nz/#!cThETIDL!sEvTLoxfeJy7M2IdYghEFwrLnP1_MfpIzOU89g4LAVU

Hey Arnold = Static Cling > Florpus