The big 2 are getting outsold by this

>the big 2 are getting outsold by this

Attached: 1565971299234.png (1389x891, 1013K)

I want to impregnate Ochaco and provide for her and our children for the rest of my life.

>story for adolescents have a lot of adolescent angst as a core theme

Good job pointing that out OP

Manga does fights better. Look at the recent Champions issue. They've been teasing Nova coming back and beating up his alien yandere warrior, and the fight lasted exactly one panel becouse "not worth it, noting personnel".

Who cares? Movies and tv shows are where it’s at. Print is dead anyway.

Why is this single user on Yea Forums so upset with BnHA?

>the big 2 are getting outsold by this

Attached: smurf.jpg (1000x1374, 160K)

I want to have sex with Mina Ashido. But I would get dissolved by acid.

You also have to provide for her parents.

You actually believe the Big Two cares about sales? If they did, they wouldn't try to sell characters that don't sell well like Captain Marvel or Riri. No, they're political ideology and hatred for their fanbase inspires their actions. For God's sake they both hired fucking Zoey Quinn to write for them. She's a terrible dev, and never had prior experience in writing for the entertainment industry, let alone comics.

Fuck the Marvel and DC. If you still support them despite making it clear that they hate you and would sell you out for casuals, women, minorities and the LGBT who don't buy comics, and you deserve all the suffering you receive. The comic industry would be better off without those two clons.

it's a reddittor that snapped one day when Yea Forums told him to fuck off with his vendetta. He has a total meltdown every week to these days, and sometime spills it on Yea Forums to "recruit" people that hates it as bad as him.

what makes you think he's upset with it? he's an Yea Forums fag trying to start east vs west thread #4573857

Nerd

I really don't get why capeshitters and weebs pretend their shlock is any better than the other. This is all shit, manga only sells better because it's better distributed and there's usually an anime to go along with it (as someone with almost no interest in anime, I can tell you that discussing non-animated manga is a useless effort). This is just shit.
>But the art is better
full-pages of nothing but some dude prepping a punch and speedlines around them aren't better, it's just quick cutting in manga form.
>Fight scenes are better!
Who the fuck cares if said fight takes 70 fucking pages to end with all sorts of retarded dialogues and screaming in between
>But the stories have an end!
Yeah, 25 years after they start.
This is all just so tiresome. Action / adventure comics should be banned as a whole, comics should become a pacifist medium for a few years just so people try to make and read other shit (and I say this as someone who mostly reads action / adventure stuff).
You don't sound like you care or enjoy comics anyway.

>For God's sake they both hired fucking Zoey Quinn to write for them
I can't still believe Marvel hired her after she failed working for DC. There are far better writers out there, even webcomic artists, that should have gotten the job. Instead, they hire people who no experience, no talent, and no real desire to work for comics, other than just some job they need to earn a living for.
>You don't sound like you care or enjoy comics anyway.
Considering the continual decline of physical comic sales, and the stagnation of digital subscriptions for comics, I would argue both the fans and publishers don't care about the comic industry. Writers only want in because they want their comic to be the next big TV show or film. And most comic fans are really just cape fans who never dream going outside of superheroes and would opt seeing their heroes on screen instead.

>Considering the continual decline of physical comic sales, and the stagnation of digital subscriptions for comics
Big two shit isn't the entirety of comics and floppies are on their way out but tpbs are selling like crazy. Why the fuck do you want to see something you supposedly care about fail so much? Don't you think that the fact that you are this assblasted about people different than you being in comics books gives a little credence to the people who spent 50 years complaining there weren't people like them in comic books?

Momos womb belongs to Mineta

Attached: __mineta_minoru_and_yaoyorozu_momo_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_kiwa_pokemonwars__4267eae47b911568 (992x1403, 127K)

Only if I get to plow her mom will I be okay with that.

When the fuck is Stain gonna break out of prison?

>being an edgelord
>teenage angst
Pick one

Because I am an Yea Forumsfag, and even in the BnHA threads, this series isn't very popular.

HunterXHiatus is better

>It's another shitty east vs west thread

Attached: 1558731391910.png (814x565, 668K)

1. I'm not a fan of the Big Two. But don't kid yourself, Marvel and DC represent the comic industry, whether anyone here likes it or not. They even both legally hold the term superhero in print, just to inform their competition how much clout they have in the comic book business. When people are talking about the comics' industry in America, they're really just talking about Marvel and DC and how their sales are a clear indication of the health of comics in general. And guess what? In 2017, the comic book market size for North America was just over $1 billion with digital sales being flat, book stores having a 1 percent decline, and comic book stores having a 10 percent decline over 2016

2. Why are you upset about all this? I made my peace with their domination of this industry a long time ago when the courts decided Diamond wasn't running a monopoly on comics, even though they practically own the distribution channels that most comic book businesses and the publishers are forced to go to. With the Big Two benefiting more from it than their competitors.

3. I never was fan of DC and Marvel, because I was never a fan of capes in general, and I never will be. Because I never was interested in superheroes. I was raised by Flash Gordon, Donald Duck, Archie, Dredd, Star Trek, and the occasional G.I Joe issues. Even now, I'm reading Quantum Mortis, Elmer, and Trese: comics most comic readers, including you, have never heard of. The last two are written by Filipinos. Which I bet you can't point the capital of their country in a map, let alone the country itself. I never cared about the Big Two, and I never claimed such a thing.

Never make assumptions of strangers you never met, user. And you certainly don't try to attempt to accuse them of your ill pre-conceived notions of them.

>Marvel and DC represent the comic industry
they are fucking dwarves in the actual industry on worldwide levels. they just hold the USA closed to competition. And even then the local sales are poor compared to what other publishers can do in other countries, especially Europe.

If you hate Diamond so much you should realize that the main reason to hate them is their insistence on relying on the direct market above everything else. TPBs are selling more than floppies because they are getting space in actual book stores, which is why your intel only claims direct market sales have been going down. Again, if you hate the Big two so much, you should also know that a lot of the increase in tpb and ogn sales come from mostly non-big two stuff (from the top of my head, Walking Dead, those wimpy kid and dogman ogns, those girl detective books) and so on. It just sounds like you wanna complain. Also, yeah motherfucker obviously I wasn't read filipino shit very much like you weren't reading O Judoca or Holy Avenger. If you weren't interested in superheroes, still aren't, if you don't rely on diamond distribution, if all of this means so little to you, why the fuck do you care?
I know the Filipines are one of the only places outside of the big ones (US, France, Japan) to have a self-sustaining comic scene, why the fuck do you care about Zoe Quinn and Riri Williams you spastick fuck.

MHA is in a pretty meh state right now. The main cast is pretty dull and the past few months pf chapters have been getting carried by most of the side characters. Read Illegals instead.

Attached: 004.png (764x1200, 208K)

pics or it didn't happen

>for casuals, women, minorities and the LGBT
but i am all of those.

>why the fuck do you care about
because he is larping as a filipino

Every day we have this thread.

Does that not cound as spam?

Always was. It’s bland shit.

>I WANT TO KILL EVERYTHING
How is this any different to Carnage? A popular villain that now has yet another event built around him.

1. >Diamond discussion
Which is a by product of their near monopoly of their distribution influence they have in the industry. What’s your point? You seem to have a problem with me not hating the company for the reasons you have against them.

2. I don’t understand how you believe declining comic stores and their businesses, as well as flat digital sales, is somehow negated by trade backs or graphic novels. I go to my local comic store and it saddens to see its decline of customers and sales. Because I know the owner of that shop and I discuss with him about comics and the industry, despite not being interested in his taste of comics. That’s why I know so much of the industry. Comic stores are declining all over my country, and Disney and Warner are partially accountable for it.

3. Again, see above. You’re wrong about your assumptions about me. I don’t care for the Big Two, but I certainly don’t carry negative feelings towards most of them working for them, just that their hiring practices are questionable. And their decline means friends I know in the industry that depend on them to earn a living are affected. In fact, I was introduced by Alan Moore through DC at a time.

4. read filipino shit very much like you
I only pointed this out because you claimed I was racist who secretly held bigoted views against minorities. Did you honestly think I would take comment from standing:

>about people different than you being in comics books gives a little credence to the people who spent 50 years complaining there weren't people like them in comic books?
Newsflash, pal: I’m Filipino. Your false projections and accusations don’t work on me. The fact that you assume people need to be a certain ethnic background or culture to understand another person’s struggles is pathetic posturing that no one, not even you, believes in. Empathy can happen towards anyone.

>If you weren't interested in superheroes, still aren't, if you don't rely on diamond distribution, if all of this means so little to you, why the fuck do you care?
Again, because I care about the industry in general. I don’t need to personally care about EA or Activision to know their declining sales is terrible for the video game industry, and those who rely on them. You know, like how Gamespot is suffering partly due to lack of sales for the latest Battlefield game.

5. I never mentioned Riri. That’s the user I was responding to. And I know about superheroes because I have friends who are interested in the subject, including comic book store owners. I mentioned Quinn because of video games, which I am interested in because I have other interests, and her efforts in creating one via funding failed. And I’m not all shocked she failed with DC, nor when it happens with Marvel.

I’m Filipino from my maternal side. I can even tell state the ethnolinguistic Filipino group of the one particular island out of the 7641 she specifically belongs to. You anons are terrible at making assumptions of other people. You attempt to sound condescending, but you’re just awful and terrible at this. None of you are hitting the mark. All of you are failures at it.

This a response to this

Good, fuck capeshit.

Was he the grape fag?

>I don’t need to personally care about EA or Activision to know their declining sales is terrible for the video game industry
>hahahahahahahahahaha
Not only a larper but a Yea Forumsermin shill

>It's another shitty east vs west thread
bonus points for every autist that doesn't understand why people are put off by comics and for starting a thread with fucking my hero academia of all things

it's incredible how many people believe that MHA is about superheroes, it really is just Naruto with superhero nomenclature.

I don't care if MHA is outselling comics or not, western superheroes are outselling everything around the world.

Attached: 1559713495095.png (1024x768, 1.05M)

I wish we had more pirates and non-cape mainstream titles. And no, the Walking Dead doesn't count. That series was terrible, and zombies are a stupid mythological creature to base a post-apocalyptic society in. Especially, the slow, non-sentient, non-airborn virus spreading kind.

They are if your landwhale on a mobility scooter.

I want to get dominated by Midnight and get my prostate pegged by her every day for the rest of my life.

Attached: _34941da34e09d194125383ef79342e11.png (1080x1920, 2.03M)

>schtroumpfs
All those letters for a single syllable. What a shitty language.