Grim and Evil thread

DESTROY US ALL!

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VwOC8mOIp1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HiPdcFCBTGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user, just because someone looks differently than you or acts differently that doesnt you should be afraid of them. YOU SHOULD BE ANGRY AT THEM. WHAT?! MY WAY OF LIFE AINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM?!

DESTROY US ALL!

I'll take the chicken

Remember that one episode with a stand?

Attached: ded.jpg (960x711, 62K)

So was this actually supposed to be a JoJo reference, or was it just a coincidence?

Coincidence. Jojofags will say otherwise.

Is it true there was a fma reference in billy and mandy?

>I love you user
>do you love me?

Attached: bunny_cursed.jpg (210x240, 7K)

My dad would get easily irritated by the sounds coming from cartoons and I distinctly remember him getting the maddest he'd ever gotten when this scene was playing. Mad enough to storm through the kitchen to the den to turn the tv off and yell at me to go outside. Can't say I look back fondly on Grim Adventures.

>I put my foot in it!

No.

hONK HONK

Attached: female-clown-johnny-bravo-9.05[1].jpg (210x240, 16K)

Remember when Jojofags couldn't keep it in their pants? Oh wait, that's every day.

coincidence, no one in the West knew what was JJBA until 2010s

Best scene in the entire show. Prove me wrong.

Link for reference: youtu.be/VwOC8mOIp1Y

>But we don't always watch TV. Sometimes we make Triple decker sandwiches! OOH THAT GIVES ME A GREAT IDEA.
>You're gonna make a triple decker sandwich?
>No, I'm off to drop a deuce.

feel like i'm the only one who prefered evil con carne

You dirty whore

I wanted both as a kid. I was upset that they stopped making it. Got a huge laugh whenever the cast made guest appearances though.

The doctor is IN

Attached: 1443643119775.gif (533x400, 858K)

You could fit all those characters into the show for some fun hijinks. I don't know why they went with only Skarr for a neighbor.

I remember this episode, but the bunny voice...not so much. Is it the dude from Donnie Darko?

youtube.com/watch?v=HiPdcFCBTGA