Based Xavier and Rightclops letting in a mutant that constantly tries to commit genocide into an X-Men team

Based Xavier and Rightclops letting in a mutant that constantly tries to commit genocide into an X-Men team.

Attached: excalibur.jpg (670x1030, 168K)

So is Evan just gone for good?

>Apoc without his Celestial armor. He's just going to be gray Mr.Fantastic

Betsy is Captain Britain now? I’m ok with that

No. He was on the list of characters who will show up in Hickman’s book. Both he and Apocalypse are around now.

No Kurt? I bet they aren't even going to come across the X-Babies are they?

They became friends :)
Just like Batman became friend with a guy who actually made genocide and made him part of the JL.
It is totally fine, Marvel is going for the DC's audience.

I mean, if it doesn’t have Kurt, Kitty, and Rachel it’s just a random X-Book set in the UK and called Excalibur. Nothing wrong with that, but it’s nothing to get excited about unless it’s quality on its own terms.

>X-fags when free amnesty is given to mutant serial killers and supremacists vs X-fags when a non-mutant superhero shows up in an X-Men book.

Attached: I sleep.jpg (640x631, 73K)

Kurt is apparently in a wave 2 book

>Batman condones genocide
>Won't kill the fucking Joker

that’s Betsy? Now I’m interested

I haven't been reading Marvel in years... so, what's "Muh Fittest will survive!" doing with X-Men team? how did he turned face? did he?

Another mutant nation has been created, they're offering free amnesty to any mutants because being a mutant gives them a free pass for all of their actions.

But Excalibur has always had a non-mutant main member until now.

Attached: 20190816_100738.jpg (1076x1048, 694K)

ITT people that clearly have not followed the four issues if the relaunch
Par for the course

This

why apocalypse good now? and is it smart putting a former one of his deaths on the same team?

That was back before X-fags and X-Men writers had a autistic hatred of non-mutant superheroes.

>giant robots authorized by the government to hunt and kill you
>no superheroes lift a finger, let alone say anything about it
i wonder why

He get raped in a sex dungeon by Nate Grey. So he is now a good boy.

Attached: UNCX_Page_5.jpg (1265x1920, 195K)

Because modern X-fags and X-writers believe wholeheartedly in segregation. It's terrible and spits in the face of Xavier's dream.

Hickman is putting Corsair and Brian in his X-Men at least.

>Magneto goes on one of his mood swings and kills scores of innocent humans.
>Namor is currently on one of his genocidal kicks in Invaders.
>Apocalypse is always trying to commit genocide.
>Mutant telepaths are free to mindrape whoever they want.
Cyclops: "They're mutants, they didn't do anything wrong, I see no issue with them joining my X-Men team!!!

>no superheroes lift a finger
When exactly has the X-Men helped out Banner with the Hulk (a telepath could actually help him out a lot) or Spidey with his problems?

NotMyCaptBritto

Pretty sure that's Caucasian Psylocke

the new plan is to have ALL mutants united under one banner, no matter their past crimes

That's really a fair comparision, just because Spider-Man went broke again doesn't compare to fucking genocide of a species through giant robots. Literally 60 foot machines shoot lasers at them and cyborgs try to kill them and you're comparing them to Spider-Man and Hulk. Why would one heroes problems outweigh the issues of an entire species

Everyone gives Namor a free pass for the stupid shit he does.

At least for the current story he has the excuse that everything he's doing now is because Xavier mindfucked him.

Half the damn Sentinels were built by Sebastian Shaw, Genosha was genocided by Sentinels created at the behest of a mutant, and I'm pretty sure at some point Trask and his family were retconned into mutants. Sentinels are literally a mutant created problem that they blame humanity for.

Attached: F98B424E-6A8F-4AF9-99A1-6AD0221A9CB5.jpg (659x1000, 258K)

based

Cassandra Nova is a mummudrai, not exactly a mutant

lol that's gay

She was inhabiting a body cloned from Xavier.

fuck xavier. magneto all the way bitch

that doesn't count as her being a mutant

>has the x-gene
>has duplicate powers of Chuck
>not a mutant
It'd be like saying Emma Frost stops being a mutant when she turns diamond form because diamonds don't have genes.

Nimrod is best boy

>Brian
Is he? I haven’t seen any mention of him for a X-Men yet?

Which is why this constant focus of a mutant utopia that segregates humans is hilarious. Not only does segregation spit in the face of the whole purpose of the X-Men but do they think that people like Magneto, Apocalypse, Shaw, Mystigue, or Sabertooth are going to be perfect little citizens and not do anything wrong?

Wat.

Going by your logic, if Doc Strange possesses Cyclops’ body, he’s a mutant.

Which is retarded. Cassandra Nova has no physical body. She’s just psychic energy. Not a mutant. Just cause she’s inhabiting a mutant body currently doesn't’ Make her one.

Nimrod is a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

Magneto, yes, but not the others.

they will when Xavier's brainwashing them or whatever the fuck is going on

He's in the bottom corner.

Attached: 1563659947952.jpg (2048x1536, 569K)

Magneto will when a mutant tries to bring their non-mutant spouse or two mutants have a human baby.

you ever think it's weird that Corsair and Forge have basically the same design

I wanna fuck that omega sentinel

It's her only body. Unlike in your example, where Doctor Strange has a regular body and is temporarily controlling another. By your logic, Maddie Pryor isn't a mutant because she's a disembodied psychic entity after Inferno, nor is Quentin Quire. Hell, I'm pretty sure Jean Grey wouldn't count as a mutant under your logic.

>Pete Wisdom
>Brian
I really wish they'd stop dragging tangentially X-related characters into the middle of X-Men stuff then pretending they're 100% part and parcel of the franchise, no take backs.

What if it's a good Apocalypse from a different universe

not like anyone else is using them

Not really.

Attached: 20190603_080311.jpg (720x752, 239K)

you're arguing that Maddie, Jean, and Quentin didn't stop being mutants after going through a change in form, while also arguing that Cassandra stopped being a mummudrai and became a mutant after going through a change in form.

I'm saying that regardless of her origin, Nova's body, her only body, is a mutant and thus she is a mutant. If Jean or Maddie or Quentin came back in a human body, they'd be human. Think of it like Iceman, he wasn't gay before but he is now.

And? Now if anyone wants to use them they're going to have to deal with X-editorial and fans.

Best way to be in a mutant utopia is to call Reed Richards to make you a new world/dimension to live in or (the best way imho) space base.

Damn what happened to Strong Guy? He’s old as fuck

so you're saying Jean and Maddie and Quentin all stopped being mutants the minute they left their bodies

No, because the bodies they came back to are also mutants. Except for maybe Maddie since it's never really clear exactly how she works since her death and the whole "clone of Jean Grey" retcon is bullshit anyways.

The Mutant Cause is inherently genocidal. You can claim killing humans en mass isn't genocidal, but attempting to replace them on a population level until the mutants are the majority and humans are essentially non-existent and unnoticeable minority on sight screams genocide.

Think of this: if just 1/10 of the entire Chinese population migrated to a SEA country like the Philippines. How long will it take for them to displace the Native population and make it another Chinese colony that only cares about Chinese interests via out breeding them or intermixing with them until the Chinese genetic pool is the majority and dominant?

>X-Fags likes Bendisshit
I miss Pre-MCU Stark...

Fuck muties and there defenders

Attached: c8cb7566079e0093956333821e5950c8.jpg (474x474, 43K)

Well said, Old Sport.

Attached: olsport.jpg (390x400, 48K)

You just know Stark would totally have a harem of Mutant concubines

It was just a readily available image of two black haired guys with facial hair, user.

Attached: 1563021716039.jpg (1040x1599, 689K)

I agree Gambit is a douche.

Nate Grey... but he.... ok this is how Steve Rogers felt when dropped back in the world...

Mainline Stark? Not really. He's never shown any particular liking to Muties and he's a security/control freak. Really, Tony's not really freaky in his preferences. It's his contrast with his villains like Tiberius Stone. Superior Stark on the other hand would put Muties like Jean Grey, Surge and the like, meaning human passing, in Power Dampening Collars and just get off on it as he's fucking them.
Hm, forgiven then.

Wolverine is the best X-Man ever. There literally is no argument.

There is no longer a caucasian Psylocke. Now Kwannon had the title of Psylocke for her only. That way Psylocke is the de-facto asian representation in the X-Men. Betsy is Captain Britain and as usual Brian gets fucked in the ass.

X-Men really went off the rails over the past 7 years huh

Living with a weak heart ages ya man

>as usual Brian gets fucked in the ass
I wouldn’t expect anything else with that hair.

Attached: 34BA251A-9461-4464-92AC-685D4DD118E6.jpg (1041x746, 368K)

Stark is a mutant ally.

>Kwannon's alive
>Betsy's in her original body

All of this is fine, but why would Kwannon call herself Psylocke instead of Revanche?

>rich white man
>ally to oppressed folks
LOL

Mainline Stark has shown a liking to redheads though, he'd be on Grey like white on rice if she wasn't perpetually in a relationship or dead.

The guy has fucking Iron Sentinels laying around. he put them in a Concentration Camp and had Sentinels guard them. He's the least "Ally"-like mainstream Cape.

Attached: 1530089790243.jpg (1988x3056, 2.48M)

Dude built a moon laser to blast apart the entity that was foretold to help the mutants

He says he likes reds, but has fucked equal numbers of brunettes and blondes. It's just that his best relationship was with Bethany Cabe.
>Jean
He'd be too worried of her Telepathy. But really, he wouldn't go near Muties; he's just not the type.

Apparently Betsy is gonna a pass the name to her.

Stark for mutants!

Attached: 1557802456991.jpg (1280x1968, 705K)

Christ you faggot, you don't get to claim everyone. The fucker tried to kill all Muties, didn't manage it and then backtracked on it. He created a giant canon and used it to bomb the shit out of the Mutie Bird.

Attached: Stark On Mutie Patrol.jpg (696x1070, 183K)

>It's a 90's-esque Rogue design.
>Betsy.
>Jubilee's in a get-fit-vid getup.

These pants can only contain so much, gents.

Because the whole thing is only happening because modern comic readers are too stupid to get a simple body swap origin and the whole thing pisses me off.

Attached: 3eb410adfa9d84027a65a8df30b0d04b.gif (190x207, 48K)