Lisa is the personification of all your what ifs

youtu.be/StqUCZyPy-c

Attached: 1565898118613.jpg (719x1112, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maddoxfanx.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's better than all the arthoes in Scott pilgrim and instead is just a straight slut so that's good too

Good taste OP

Attached: the_nightgown_by_sgtmadness_dc89mu7-pre.jpg (757x1055, 78K)

I want a Lisa gf!

Get in line

Well?

Attached: 1565709910730.png (319x671, 116K)

Why are smokers so insufferable?

Threadly reminder Lisa fucked Scott that night and didn’t tell him afterward and nothing can change that

>Doesn't understand banter
Why are non-smokers much easier to trigger than than a tumblrite raised in an echochamber?

>amv
please no

It's not an amv, just listen to the song

it's an amv.

If everyone around them isn’t constantly sucking on cancer sticks, it might mean they made a mistake. So they aggressively badger others to avoid facing it.
Same with alcohol.

Ur an amv

Go choke on em if you want but don't force your shit on me

Seething

Dead.

Bryan Lee O'Malley's assistant himself is obsessed with Lisa.
He did Scott Pilgrim r34 under the name AutismExpress, all his stuff is on sadpanda. On his SFW Tumblr the guy draws Lisa every two weeks. maddoxfanx.tumblr.com/

Christ

Attached: lisa.jpg (900x1800, 196K)

I would think so, but really how different is she than Ramona? Ramona had cheated before, and she cheated even during the Lisa episode. Remember when she told Scott that she and Roxy "only made out a little." Now compare that to Lisa, who was willing be the one Scott cheated on Ramona with. Bad people all around.

Yeah but Lisa's a qt

Redpilled

>Bad people all around.
Yeah that's kind of the point of the entire series.
All that is done in the name of love goes beyond good and evil, right?

Did anyone even "love" each other?

Scott and Ramona did, I mean even if it wasn't enough to stop Ramona from making out with another girl but, eh. Double standards I guess, I wouldn't complain if my girl made out with another girl.
Knives did love Scott so I guess she's the biggest loser in the series, poor her.
Could say Scott did love Envy back when they were dating, but well we know how that ended.
I dunno, maybe they did but as always love can die.
I just want to fuck Julie Powers, myself.

>I wouldn't complain if my girl made out with another girl.
I bet that would be part of a shared, sensual experience meant for the three of you to enjoy. Roxy was openly hostile and contemptuous to Scott, and tried to kill him.

>I just want to fuck Julie Powers, myself.
Ironic that Scott could basically have any girl he wanted, but Julie was the only one he gave no attention to.

>I bet that would be part of a shared, sensual experience meant for the three of you to enjoy. Roxy was openly hostile and contemptuous to Scott, and tried to kill him.
I guess you're right, user. On the hostile part not the shared part, even if she did it behind my back or drunk if it was a girl I'd just go like uh OK.
>Ironic that Scott could basically have any girl he wanted, but Julie was the only one he gave no attention to.
I remember how they interviewed Aubrey Plaza about this and she thought Julie was the biggest bitch because Scott kept fucking all her friends but not her. That shit was funny cause Bryan Lee O'Malley got super angry about it and went like "no that's BULLSHIT"

>even if she did it behind my back or drunk if it was a girl I'd just go like uh OK.

Really? It's different than if she were to make out with a guy? What if she were to leave you for another woman, would that not count too?

>Really? It's different than if she were to make out with a guy? What if she were to leave you for another woman, would that not count too?
Yes, to me it's different. If she left me for another woman it wouldn't matter if it counts or not as cheating since, well, the relationship would be over by then. I understand your point user, I would look out for any woman who's actively predating on my woman and trying to take her away from me, if that's what you're asking.