This was a cool idea, can we do it again but with a real artist?

This was a cool idea, can we do it again but with a real artist?

Attached: 1548284726812.jpg (3337x3920, 2.97M)

Go fuck yourselves you entitled ungrateful faggots. Someone takes time out of their day to draw free art for you and you still shit on them? You don’t deserve anything.

You do it OP :)

>another forced OC thread
Return to discord

I'm hijacking this.

Can we do this again, and everyone draw their own page?

this

Sure! I'll do it!

I was about to disagree with you, but then again, we were kind of acting like assholes in the last few issues.

as far as I remember the guy also went trough a lot of shit, car accident I think.
fucking /pol/ is kinder at this point

His friend died and he got in a car crash where he had to go through physically therapy and a court case.

damn..

The silver lining is that he wasn't seriously hurt and he also probably earned a nice sum of cash since the accident wasn't his fault.

this shit still Sticks with you for a while

His friend died after volume one was finished. The annual happened because he wanted to do something to keep himself from falling into utter depression.
The drunk driver hit him during volume 2.

The annual was announced with him stating his unfortunate loss and intent to make a comic, Yea Forums did not push him into doing it and to say so is an inaccuracy.

As callous as it feels to have to point this out, it's better than the disservice of spreading false information and tainting the perception of comic he produced with blatant shitposting.

Trust me buddy. I know.

Attached: 1564487427786.png (487x416, 232K)

LMACanon was great, it's not easy to draw a whole comic that fast. His loose style was perfect for it.

This is a good idea, and we already had something like that (though it's usually a single panel per person), but those threads tend to die because there are fewer contributors than its written counterpart.

shit.
you got hit by a drunk driver?

No. I got hit by a regular driver. I was trying to cross the street, but the guy was driving over the speed limit. My left leg got destroyed by a Chevy Avalanche. The doctor said that if it was any worse, there wouldn't be any leg to save.

Attached: 1555373887923.jpg (236x346, 15K)

Don't any of you remember that anons have no morals!

Atleast you still can walk right?
I once had a patient aged 35 whose been in a coma since he's 23,keeping him alive was more inhumane than letting him die.
Cars are quite horrifieng sometimes.

Yeah I can still walk.