Would you love more about Frank Miller's Wonder Woman?

Would you love more about Frank Miller's Wonder Woman?
It's the only time she has been what a warrior that got raised in a matriarchal and only female island would be like: a warrior goddess of femalism

Attached: RCO002_1462338484.jpg (1041x1600, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQHtP3ce3IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>leaked Frank Miller's Wonder Woman story
She would be born by the result of Hades and Zeus both raping Hippolyta, leading to questions of who was her true father, Themyscira would be an S&M, lesbian, orgy-fest, she'd use her invincible gauntlets to ricochet bullets back into her enemies, Steve Trevor would be torn in half in front of her by Cerberus, there would be some graphic scenes of bestiality, Wonder Woman would fail at saving a young girl from being kidnapped and drawn into a prostitution ring (whom we would later learn was Donna Troy), and in the end, after killing Batman and Superman (who remind her of Hades and Zeus, respectively), Wonder Woman would hang herself from a burning Statue of Liberty with The Lasso of Truth.

It seems he was going to do that back in the day – 1986 to be exact – Frank Miller was touting his upcoming Batman: Year One storyline to Amazing Heroes and he explained a concept that he and the late great Steve Gerber were pitching to DC at the time:

Actually, “Batman: Year One” has its origins in Miller’s concept for the original Dark Knight series some years ago. It was then that Miller and Steve Gerber proposed to DC their idea for the “Metropolis” line of comics, which would revamp DC’s three principal characters and start their continuity over again from the beginning.
The new Wonder Woman series would have been titled Amazon
The new Superman series The Man of Steel (which, of course, would not have been the same as John Byrne’s series of the same name)
And the new Batman series would have been called Dark Knight. “I plotted the first four issues of the Batman title,” Miller says, but the Metropolis line was never launched, and he later used some of the ideas he had worked up for the Batman in his recent graphic novel series.

However in saying that ..maybe that’s what DC’s Earth-1 graphic novel series is trying to do, but I hold out judgment.

You think she could dom me?

OP image is exactly what wonder woman should be like
When she first leaves the island.
And over her adventures she sees the good in men and the bad in women and comes to reconcile with the fact that people are people and in the end should be judged by who they are and not what they are

And then she and powergirl make out while touching each other's butts.

Attached: RCO003_1462338484.jpg (1041x1600, 627K)

Attached: RCO004_1462338484.jpg (1041x1600, 592K)

I'm about to ding dong diddly nut

it was retarded and you are retarded

She is a stronk woman

Attached: RCO005_1462338484.jpg (1600x1230, 733K)

Will she makes me learn my place under her feet?

her bare feet, i trust?

Of course! Her feet are made to be whorshipped by inferiors like us!

Oh my....

Attached: Blank+_bb6bc2cabc1932d2fefd3a54bf923bac.jpg (325x274, 17K)

>>>
She'll never call you a sperm bank

Attached: 1555493685038.gif (320x240, 827K)

Why? This is actually gold for a movie

someone with 2,000 years old wouldn't talk like that
by this time miller had already lost all his talent as a writer

I forgot how gay this shit was.

How do you think someone that lived in matriarchial society for all her life should talk like?

she wouldn't hate men, because men would be more like amusing novelties, weird looking women with more hair. hating them would imply emotional investment she does not logically have.

no
>Not even girls want to be girls so long as our feminine archetype lacks force, strength, and power. Not wanting to be girls, they don't want to be tender, submissive, peace-loving as good women are. Women's strong qualities have become despised because of their weakness. The obvious remedy is to create a feminine character with all the strength of Superman plus all the allure of a good and beautiful woman.
But also this idea of WW being a barbarian is all wrong.
Edgy WW is a fascist philosopher-king in the style of Plato's Republic.
>The only hope for peace is to teach people who are full of pep and unbound force to enjoy being bound... only when the control of self by others is more pleasant than the unbound assertion of self in human relationships can we hope for a stable, peaceful human society.

plastic man seems into it

God, I just want to die between her perfect boobs, so comfy and soft

What kind of greek cold blooded anti-hero should be the inspiration for Wonder Woman’s personality?

Attached: 1537673722111.jpg (1280x818, 130K)

This has to be drawn by Jim Lee, it just had to.

Why is supes just standing around bending bars of steel. Where would he even get one down there. Did he bring one to the meeting just for a show and tell for the guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=qQHtP3ce3IQ

every idea for WW later writers had are coked up, perverted excess.

It's ironic because WW's original creator was a sexual deviant, and he made her friendly and polite.

Because we are in the realistic era, we just want real greek anti-hero Wonder Woman

She should be more mature
because she's been through situations a thousand times
she has been wrong thousands of times
because she has a greater life experience
Even Frank Miller doesn't understand how Amazon and Diana really are
Even Gail Simone and Patty Jenkins didn't portray her as she should be

Meh, honestly Frank Miller was being realistic with Wonder Woman, look at her. It's what a woman of femalism would really be in real life. Gail Simone (curse her) and Patti Jenkins (curse her twice) just made her a generic lighthearted good and pure of heart superheroine. I take Frank Miller's gritty Wondy over the most generic female hero ever.

>She should be more mature
because she's been through situations a thousand times
she has been wrong thousands of times
because she has a greater life experience

You're talking about her in general, in All Star Batman and Robin she just came to the man's world, she is new to the world, she doesn't know that men can be good and women can be evil. She just see women as superior and men as inferior, like the femalism agenda.
But what kind of greek or roman cold blooded anti-hero, goddess, philosopher should be the inspiration for Wonder Woman’s personality?

I "might" have an erection

I kinda wanted to see what the Miller/Gerber Superman would've been like.

y-yes

>I kinda wanted to see what the Miller/Gerber Superman would've been like.

Honestly but like unironically honestly it would have been a mix of the current Superman Year One and Zack Snyder's Man Of Steel. Kinda surprised Zack Snyder didn't wanted Frank Miller to get some script ideas in his movies.
I also read in some leaks that Zack Snyder's Wonder Woman was going to be called "Amazon". We were seriously robbed by Warner Bros's greed.
Zack "The God" Snyder deserved to write and/or direct every single dceu movie ever so we could have had the gritty, realistic and Frank-Millerian superheroes we deserved

Hot.

Attached: 1C0C5070-390C-4BB5-AD8A-F801DB9D61C9.jpg (752x823, 488K)

>the femalism agenda
oh this is one of those threads huh

At first it was annoying but Plastic Man would make it all worth it. What's she gonna do about it?

How would diana know what a sperm bank is?

Almost, buddy. Too bad she'd never be able to kill Superman.

>Diana hates men and thinks Themyscira is superior
Excuse me princess, I don't see Themyscira making video games. Heh, guess that's what happens when you live in a stagnant society.

Attached: memed-io-output.jpg (471x471, 148K)

>Almost, buddy. Too bad she'd never be able to kill Superman.
Don't understimate Frank Miller's hate for Superman, he will make Wonder Woman able to cut his dick. arms, legs for just making him a head and a torso for showing how much he hates Superman

Jason or Perseus

>How would diana know what a sperm bank is?
We can just assume that she already known what sperm is and what banks are.
Plus she knows english, so she just know it by the way to understand modern world and what men are

Attached: R+a+r+e+f+l+a+g+a+_84fb0f0e20058f67b658a2a899571102.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Yes. But with Daddario doing all that in live action.
>tfw we had the perfect WW
>instead we got a kike
Fucking KikeWood.

Attached: 1565984690185.jpg (1175x1920, 180K)

"Miller hates Superman" was a meme. DKIII was Supes's redemption and now he's doing Year One.

>"Miller hates Superman" was a meme. DKIII was Supes's redemption and now he's doing Year One.
He is fooling us, I read DKIII and Supes Year One, it's what an hater of Superman that says he is boring because he is op would write

I'm happy we don't live in the timeline where she was Wonder Woman.
She can barely act if not some "nobody look at my face so who cares"
And...........fucking a-mazons are supposed to cut their tit you unculturated fool!

Who cares you fucking nigger? Gadot can act? Gadot cut off their tit? One second you faggots are all "nuhnah it makes sense for chinks and niggers to be in Themyscira because [insert revamped origin]" and then you're all "muh historical accuracy". Daddario's actually Italian, unlike the Kike Sticc.

Dude, Io sono italiano sottospecie di euro-meticcio
Did I ever said I was happy with Patti Jenkins apprpriating Mediterranean culture for her "woke points agenda"? I fucking hate it! Even black people hated it because black people in Themyscira were just oversexualized and useless. They hated it because they were just there for woke points, they prefer not representation at all if is just and only for woke points and is horrible representation. No black people is better than stereotypical and useless black people. And I agree, they put even danish and germans just because for you americans they're interchangeable (and it's bullshit because they aren't).
But at least Gadot is middle easterner enought to be an iranian amazon like their mythological place.
And I prefer Gadot because Alexandra Daddario is an euro-mutt, not fully italian but fully mutt (italian, irish, english, hungarian), while Gadot is at least some east european for compensating the mythological place of the amazons.
So the amazons should have been fully greek or middle easterner near to Greece.

Wondy being thousands of years old is a super recent idea, though. Back in the day she was basically a teenager rebelling against her mom by getting a job in a city mom thought was a crime ridden dump.

Even if she is a frillion years old, WHAT experience? She lived in literal paradise until some dude showed up and made her realize that there's more than a bunch of immortal women cosplaying for eternity.

And I don't see the Man's world making Invisible Jets and Mental Radios

Attached: Mental_Radio.JPG.jpg (405x371, 50K)

I'm not American, Pasta, I'm your less refined and poorer cousin.
>calling niggers "lack people"
>defending a Kike
You might be a Sicillian Muttbaby, but I'd rather look at Mammario than some Israeli Sticc.

Please kill yourself, for the good of humanity

>I'm not American, Pasta, I'm your less refined and poorer cousin.
So what are you? A spaniard? A greek?

>You might be a Sicillian Muttbaby, but I'd rather look at Mammario than some Israeli Sticc
Look, south italians (sicilians) and south greeks are the closest relatives of ancient greeks and romans.
And again, amazons should cut their tit if we're going with the greek mythology version and not the persian one. Gadot is in par with a persian amazon for her africasian jewess

Femalism is a movement lead by Melissa Maher & Anai Melenez. The essence of the movement encompasses the idea that the female form is superior to that of males and males therefore must be used for reproduction only or killed. Those used for reproduction are to be locked up together and may exercise and eat normally on the 'inside' but may never leave. As children, females will be educated and nurtured towards appreciating only the female form and it's sexual attraction. It must be continually stressed that those beautiful and athletic males on the inside are for reproduction only..to continue the beautiful race of women as we take over the world.

>So what are you? A spaniard? A greek?
A Denbtlander.
>Look, south italians (sicilians) and south greeks are the closest relatives of ancient greeks and romans.
What does it have to do with Gadot being a Kike Sticc? Dunno about your family, but Daddario looks more like my aunt that Gadot. I'm not even getting into "muh blonde hair/blue eyes" territory, I'm saying that Gadot doesn't look South European. She looks like an ugly kike rat.

>A Denbtlander.
Then why don't you "surrender" to my right facts?

>What does it have to do with Gadot being a Kike Sticc? Dunno about your family, but Daddario looks more like my aunt that Gadot. I'm not even getting into "muh blonde hair/blue eyes" territory, I'm saying that Gadot doesn't look South European. She looks like an ugly kike rat.

No, Daddario look like an euro-mutt as she is. Gadot is....cute and sexy, I said it, she is adorasexy.
She got some east european blood by grandparents part, and considering her jewish blood we're near to the geographycal Amazon's location.
So support our Choosen Jewish Goddess as Julius Caesar wanted us to be: philo-semitics.

>Then why don't you "surrender" to my right facts?
Because fuck your "right facts", Imma do my thing.
>No, Daddario look like an euro-mutt as she is. Gadot is....cute and sexy, I said it, she is adorasexy.
Either you're a Kike "Italian", or you have shit taste.
>She got some east european blood by grandparents part, and considering her jewish blood we're near to the geographycal Amazon's location.
>So support our Choosen Jewish Goddess as Julius Caesar wanted us to be: philo-semitics.
Julius would've been ashamed to see you bowing down and licking that musky Kike bush.

Attached: katerina_geronikolou_nefeli_vasiliades_7.jpg (502x750, 44K)

Everybody shut the fuck up and look at my waifu

Attached: gal-gadot-spotlight-miguel-reveriego-vf-02.jpg (1079x1440, 356K)