BATMAN? EVERYONE KNOWS HE IS A CIA-BACKED VAMPIRE! IT IS AN OPEN SECRET!

>BATMAN? EVERYONE KNOWS HE IS A CIA-BACKED VAMPIRE! IT IS AN OPEN SECRET!

Attached: 50A3B0F0-2373-4B87-A86F-D47C0A8BFCBF.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5X9RUOEOoNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CLARK KENT IS A HACK! THAT NERD HAS INSIDER KNOWLEDGE ON SUPERMAN, HE IS 100% A PAID SHILL!!

>GREEN ARROW IS A ONE MAN LEFT-WING DEATH SQUAD

the fuck you think you doing, son?

Attached: j-jonah-jameson-spider-man-1967-92.8.jpg (210x240, 19K)

The CIA? Get with the times, Grandpa, everyone knows that ARGUS and the DEO are the ones really running the show now.

His "insider knowledge" is that his wife cucks him with Superman.

CYCLOPS? WHY DOES HE ALWAYS SLEEP WITH ONE EYE WIDE OPEN! I AM TELLING YOU, HE IS RUSSIAN SPY!

>SHANG CHI? MORE LIKE CHING CHONG! GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY, YOU BUCK TEETH ZIPPERHEAD!

Why is bing paranoid in a world of people with super powers, aliens and mind jackets a bad thing?

I'd wear a tin foil hat and never leave he house if I lived in the DCU or MU.

You think there are superheroes in the UFC? I mean can you test for that shit?

Also, think they smoke weed?

Attached: Joe-Rogan.png (1758x1035, 524K)

Good job Clinton shill, everyone knows he outed Epstein a decade ago and was right about every accusation.

You idiot, tin-foil hats don't protect you from telepaths. You think the Juggenaut's helmet is made of tin foil?

You think I have the strength to wear a lead helmet?

You know he acts crazy so he can get the true bits out in-between the crazy because of he was as chill and calm like say Joe Rogan he'd be popped by via, but they know him being crazy makes him unreliable except to other crazies.

Not anymore, Leviathan just took them all out. Now, why would a terrorist organization take out all of the major intelligence agencies in America EXCEPT for the CIA? That's because Leviathan is clearly part of the CIA, he's not a disgruntled superhero like everyone theorizes, the CIA is taking out the competition so that they can be top dogs again.

>Implying being paranoid is a bad thing. period.
Sure, coincidences happen every day, but only a brain dead zombie trusts in coincidences

Attached: 1519210657329.jpg (1880x2880, 1.98M)

Are you saying that Event Leviathan is just an introduction for CIA into the DC main universe?

Attached: CIA.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Is (((Magneto))) the leader of the Jewish cabal, or just one of their many puppets? Keep in mind, he is a jew himself (something he tried to keep secret by pretending to be a gypsy in order to prevent redpilled people from connecting the dots), and he even claims to be a Holocaust "survivor", so that right there is a red flag, he's one of the promoters of something that never happened. Not to mention, we now know that he used to live in Israel, how come the Mossad never took him out then? Because they recruited him, that's why.
It's quite clear that the Jews are backing mutant terrorists in order to destroy Western civilization. The X-Men, the Brotherhood...all of them pretend to fight each other in order to create a narrative that there are "good mutants" and "bad mutants". But of course, they just want to genocide the white race. Israel isn't even trying to hide it, their biggest "superhero" is a mutie called Sabra. Krakoa is all part of Israel's endgame.

Alex has been right too many times already
Fuck batman you glowing CIA nibba

Bane tried to warn us!

they probably do dmt

He's conservative that's why he's bad not because he's crazy

We all know that Wonder "Woman" isn't even a woman at all. She's clearly a genetic experiment aimed to indoctrinate the masses into a state of passivity, allowing the elite full control with no threat of resistance whatsoever.

Attached: alex-jones.jpg (817x613, 42K)

I DISCOVERED BATMAN'S SECRET IDENTITY!
HE'S CLARK KENT

Lol

All superheroes are just (((their))) tools. Captain America is the biggest example. There is no "real" Captain America, unless you consider the original Steve Rogers to be the real one, and he died in 1945. Here's how it goes.
>Steve Rogers was given powers by the Super-Soldier Serum in 1941, he served as Captain America I until his death in 1945 at the hands of Baron Heinrich Zemo
>The government didn't want to lose such a powerful propagand tool, so they dressed up William Nasland, aka the Spitir of '76, to be the Captain America II, and fooled the public and the Axis into thinking it was the original
>William died, so Jeffrey Mace, the Patriot, was recruited as Captain America III
>In the 1950s, the government recruited William Burnside as Captain America IV, but he went crazy so they had to put him down
>After this, it became public knowledge that the original Captain America had died before the war had even ended
>Despite this, the Avengers decided that they could fool the public into believing that the "real" Captain America had been frozen and was now one of their members. We still don't know who this Captain America V was, some theorize it was Carl Zante, a villain also known as the Acrobat. Regardless, the government was clearly in on this, through their puppet Tony Stark.
>This Captain America cracked under pressure after the Secret Empire incident, so Roscoe Simons took his place as Captain America VI, only to get killed.
>(((They))) eventually found a replacement Captain America VI or "Steve Rogers" whose identity we still don't know for sure
>This guy was too much of a liberal, so John Walker (who had been a hero called Super-Patriot) became Captain America VIII. John also cracked under pressure, so they had to bring in a Captain America IX.

Are we not going to talk about the spike in rape crimes in Gotham of minor thugs?

>CA IX's super soldier serum failed, and eventually required an armor to move around, but he eventually died in public. At first (((they))) considered keeping Cap dead, but they changed their minds and came up with a bullshit cover story that the Red Skull of all people brought him back to life (lol, as if). And in came Captain America X
>Captain America X lasted quite a while, but was eventually killed in action against a bunch of Red Skull worshippers, he had a funeral and everything. They didn't even bother coming up with an excuse for Captain America XI, he just showed up one day and all of the heroes, the government, and their media allies acted like he had never died, hoping the sheeple would lose track.
>Captain America XI was the one that fought on the Pro-Reg side in the Civil War, but it was all a hoax. He was serving as a face of public opposition in order to rally all the criminal heroes to his side. Once the time was right, he "surrendered", thus ending the "war" and destroying the fighting spirit of the Anti-Reg side. However, just to be on the safe side, (((they))) had him killed.
>At this point, a Russian operative known as the Winter Soldier, who claimed to be Bucky Barnes, as if, took over the Captain America XII role without permission. (((They))) weren't happy, but if they went after him it could expose the hoax.
>They thus orchestrated the "resurrection" of Steve Rogers, who was put in charge of National Security, waiting for the chance to take over the mantle again, which they did by orchestrating a false flag attack where CA XII was killed by the Red Skull's daughter, and thus CA XIII stepped in.

>Captain America XIII was eventually turned into an old man by a commie called the Iron Nail. Instead of just recruiting another blonde white guy and pretending that Steve Rogers had become young again, (((they))) decided to try something new. Sam Wilson was made Captain America XIV, as the black Captain America, thinking that appealing to SJWs would make him a powerful tool.
>It didn't work, CA XIV was a failure. Enter Captain America XV, who unbeknownst to (((them))) was actually a Hydra Agent all along. Said Hydra Agent undermined the Jewish Cabal from within and took over Hydra, then led their armies against America. Captain Hydra then took advantage of the hoax by claiming that (((they))) had used the Cosmic Cube to alter history. This is tempting to believe, but if that were true than the white race would have been genocided long ago, so I don't buy it.
>(((They))) were BTFO. So they had to quickly cobble up together Captain America XVI, claiming that he was the real one who had been trapped in the Cosmic Cube.
And that's where we are today. And who knows, it's possible that some of these Captain Americas had died and been replaced at other times without anyone noticing. Like the Onslaught incident.
The Avengers are so full of shit.

Jamie bring up that video of Superman. You know, the one where he fights Atomic Skull.

Yeah that's it. Look at that shit man, look at those moves! No way he doesn't have professional training. And look at those muscles, you honestly think he gets all those gains from sunlight alone? What do you think his workout routine is? What's he eat?

Attached: joe_rogan.jpg (650x402, 51K)

So Joe, let me tell you about this one time I was in Keystone and had to leave because I owed some cat with a freeze gun some cash, he was a bad mutha, so I bailed, went to Gotham and ended up working for this one fucker, I'll never forget him, joker, guy wanted me to be muscle INA job he was doing, you gotta remember Joe, I was young and had a coke problem and this cat was offering a good wage, just to stand and look intimidating, so Joe I go to do this job and I shit you not, this guy has a kid in a suit tied up and I'm like fuck this, you know me Joe I'll work with some fucks but I wasn't gonna work for a kiddie fiddler, so I tell him I'm out, you know what this wacko does? He lets me. Joe I tell you my heart was pounding I thought he was gonna kill me. So a few weeks later I'm walking down by the Wayne building and this cat in a batsuit picks me up starts screaming what do I know about the kid, Joe I fucked that cat up and told him ask the clown fuck. You gotta know Joe I was crazy then. I swear this is true.

Attached: 16-joey-diaz.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 40K)

i bet i could make telepaths go AAAARRRRGH

This mad because someone satirized Alex Jones? Dude, get out of the basement and get a life.

These don't really work since they are just true.

Green arrow kills more people than joker, but still leaves the "bosses" alive so they can recruit more grunts with families to feed for him to kill.

Batman does get funding from CIA, although indirectly and you can most certainly describe him as a vampire, only instead sucking blood he's sucking black haired orphan buys.

Attached: 1521064785506.png (1000x927, 434K)

I love these threads

>mfw Infowars is owned by Tony Stark
>mfw Jones shills S.I. and trashes BainTronics and HammerTech
>mfw Danvers appeared at the show to REEEEEE about Alien Scum
>mfw Nick Fury ranted about Muties behind closed doors and Jones leaked it
It'd be kino.

Attached: 1506631420480.png (350x442, 199K)

>You know he acts crazy so he can get the true bits out in-between the crazy because of he was as chill and calm like say Joe Rogan he'd be popped by via, but they know him being crazy makes him unreliable except to other crazies.
This, but unironically. It's why (((they))) also muddle the water with crazy conspiracies. It's all part of the plan and he knows how to play the game.

Isn't there actually an Earth with a vampire spy Batman?

>Leviathan just took them all out

That's one thing I hate about Bendis and other writers, they do some big ass sweeping shit that happens off panel or only a page or two.

Nevermind the nova core, they get all taken out in one attack, nevermind that betaeen cadamus and the other organizations they probably habe enough metas to beat the justice league twice over, nevermind danny rand losing his company because of one single bad accountant. Don't think how absurb it is because it was just shit to get to the actual story the writer wanted to tell!

Attached: 27149044962_695712b39d_b.jpg (1020x726, 334K)

Kino if it will happen

OY VEY THE HUMANS KNOW

The Hulk is a Skrull plant. Look it up.

>everyone knows he outed Epstein a decade ago and was right about every accusation.
Epstein was arrested a decade ago. Where was he when Trump appointed the guy who let Epstein go to his cabinet?

"Super-heroes" are modified human agents of the Archon reptilians sent to make sure we don't unshackle our minds from their deep space psychic prisons.

Attached: 1550948095151.jpg (1279x998, 156K)

>Jamie, pull up that video of Superman fighting a gorilla

Why can't more conspiracy theorists be as based as Icke?

I heard Batman is really that millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne.

>CIA-BACKED VAMPIRE
That's... actually an interesting concept

>t. telepath
Obviously he has foil lining on the inside, the hard shell is so the telepath's minions don't get it off.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Shit the fuck up Boco. Everyone knows Batman is really Lex Luthor.

Attached: 7BAC9357-352F-47B3-888D-66263E5998C9.png (960x453, 283K)

Can't really blame her, I mean it's well known that Clark Kent cheats on her with Volcana and Livewire.

Alex Jones is a national treasure and in a hundred years people will realize the genius of his performances.

>not a cybernetic pedophile
you had one job
youtube.com/watch?v=5X9RUOEOoNQ

He's talking about Batman not the Vision

Why the fuck does Metropolis treat some podunk two-bit reporter as some kind of home town hero? They put this guy on the level of Superman, for Christ's sake.

>I'm just pretending to be retarded

5/5

Who is Bruce? I thought Superman's best friend was Jimmy Olsen.

>Jamie, pull up that video of Gorilla Grodd ripping that guys arms off. Jesus, look at that, man. Like he was tearing cardboard apart.

The Snappening was a state-sponsored MK Ultra psy-op. You think all that happened? Why did New Zealand tourism spike, huh? The government tells your big purple guy with acne scars snapped his fingers and you believe them?