What show makes you feel like this?

What show makes you feel like this?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_50f66c11xgc21.png (960x159, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZsuug-3r_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

South Park.

I know it's the cool thing to hate it now and say how it has been shit for x years, but to me it's always the best writter comedy cartoon out there that still manages to make me smile and amaze me with its insight. Every boy is best boy and it can be both funny and hearwarming. I've been watching it since 1999 and I'm still hype for every new season.

Attached: 1565786781472.jpg (1535x948, 428K)

Steven Universe
Adventure Time

not a show, but Kingdom Hearts as far as video game series go.

Dragon Ball Z

None, it's fucking cartoons. Get a fucking life.

Ok ko. ! You shit taste niggers don't know how to enjoy a cartoon and I really saddens me when I see everyone shit on it

This is a new level of faggotry Yea Forumsmblr, even for (you).

Attached: 1517058274045.png (323x885, 325K)

Shadman

Just Steven Universe really. Hyped for the movie.

>Shadman

Attached: concerned anne.png (695x708, 668K)

its just a post why dont you get a life?

Where do you think we are, user?
Plus, if we really got a life, we wouldn't be on Yea Forums, let alone be watching television in general.

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 8K)

This but also Steven Universe

FiM 100%
I haven't kept up in a long time but it helped me out of depression in 2011.

Reboot

I'm a Woolie tier fan of it.

Also Digimon

Same here.
Dropped it around Season 6 when I stopped watching TV in general for a while, but I enjoyed every moment of it until that point.

Adventure Time
I'm just so nostalgic for the era when it originally came out.

That new Chip and Dale where they just get drunk and watch Clarice every episode, so comfy

Attached: dcbef762f49b54c278345e4c65c7c94b.jpg (1181x1577, 176K)

My Little Pony

Adventure Time and honestly I even find this a high tier comfy relationship, always did. I've read and tried to understand why so much of co hates it but idk I still love old friends becoming lasting love soulmates kinda shit.

Attached: 3c05d774-f656-47f2-a523-034a91a835b9.jpg (1170x670, 123K)

Attached: nathan explosion.gif (498x288, 1.63M)

Honestly though Gummy Bear Show

Attached: DIKg0FAXcAAVCHn.jpg (1200x675, 95K)

>Where do you think we are, user?
no rules that says only friendless, kissless incels on this site is allowed

If i ever feel too comfortable with a show any more i worry i am being indoctrinated into a cult

Why are you in this thread acting like some 80s hs bully cause people wanna talk about things they enjoy a lot? You aren't gonna grow taller because you anonymously make fun of other anonymous nerds.

not a show but the lego movies, they got me out of a serious depression and motivated me to pursue film as a career

Camp Camp, for me.
Every character is likable for one reason or another, the humor is just right, the artstyle is not ugly as all fucking sin unlike most adult cartoons, and there's really only 1 episode I'd actively disown (It's "Reigny Day", if you were wondering).
I get that it's a meme to say that Rooster Teeth never makes anything good, but Camp Camp is something really special.

Dilate

God these shotards are fucking creepy

Batman Brave and the Bold

Amphibia is pretty nice, I guess. Gave me something worth looking forward to.

The star Vs threads in season 1 and 2 gave me solid reason to not kill myself. I miss the quality they brought.

I'm with ya desu. AT has been around for a large chunk of my life, and I still found myself enjoying the ride throughout.

Why have we have had an insane amount of Steven Universe threads the last week or so? Did the show end or something?

i like the show but could that user not have written that post like a complete faggot
i cringe every time user, obviously same guy who wrote it, reposts it

Attached: 374eb6eb0fd301dc6745204a0d44aa391b5cdca1_hq.jpg (640x640, 30K)

What a faggot

Summer Camp Island. Everything said in that image is the same for SCI and how I feel about SCI.

Steven Universe and Summer Camp Island are even on the same floor in the CN office.

there's going to be a marathon in a week or so for every episode ever leading up too the tv movie musical a good chunk of the recent ones have just been shitpost threads though as people are calling for a raid on sugar again.
youtube.com/watch?v=fZsuug-3r_Q

Attached: 1563570819221.png (1600x900, 1.09M)

In terms of making friends, Invader Zim. In terms of positivity, Wander Over Yonder. I like aliens.

Same here anons, I love this show so much

Attached: 1538533152500.gif (1080x810, 2M)