* steals your boyfriend *

* steals your boyfriend *
Nothing personal mate

Attached: bf07cfcdc79430c6b0c6b0939ad5571f.jpg (500x741, 81K)

Bump

Oi, you have a loicence for that?

Ok azza lad, ah might smoke a few fags, but ah ain't a fag. Stop telling people i am.

I'm a Scouser mate, not a fucking cockney.

>ah ain't a fag.
He ain't a southern belle either.

has there ever been a worse tumblr-pandering flanderization than his Doyle book a couple of years back?

Attached: flaming_john_constantine.png (1000x1000, 1.34M)

Azzalellos run was pure wank, but that was before Tumblr. Never read anything post vertigo.

didn't he only go gay for a con in that Azz story?

yeah, iirc he never even showed interest in men after this in vertigo run

Yeah but was had the worst run in all of hellblazer.

until Mulligan's was a thing, maybe

They made him an lgbtq pride fag. Even tho John would never march with those fags ever. If anything he would despise them for being such annoying cunts. John is bisexual because he's a sociopath who gets off on anything. Also irl there's a correlation with bisexuality and aspd. And John would probably fit that category considering he's a con artist and all

RIP my boyfriend, I guess

Ellis was pretty bad too

Anything post vertigo has been shit. I think writers don't really get Constantine anymore. They think he's a magic based superhero like doctor strange even tho early on he was never really supposed to be a magician just a really good con artist who manages to convince idiots that he is including magical creatures. His main superpower in a sense is that he is able to charm anyone into believing anything he wants. He's closer to Charles Manson than doctor strange

uhh no sweetie, he's fireball wielding sassy gay af superhero now

This genuinely makes me sad. Because the next Constantine adaptation he will be a faggot with pink hair who fights evil demon nazis

* Casually throws pink fireballs at you *
Eat this bigot

>Even tho John would never march with those fags ever. If anything he would despise them for being such annoying cunts.

I love how none of you guys have read Delano's Hellblazer.

Constantine has already dealt with neo-nazi demons.

I liked the yuppie demon arc. Honestly political shit has always been Constantine's wheelhouse but like
said people miss the point of his character. He can't go after demon trump or demon thacher or whatever, he shouldnt be able to. In the end he's just a con man who usually fucks up more than he doesn't. He can't change the world.

>Scouser
Yikes

Did he and Zat do the hammer and nail??

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (364x670, 132K)

>He can't go after demon trump or demon thacher or whatever, he shouldnt be able to
Wasn't there an arc about him going after demon lincoln

I like to view John as someone who knows magic and is pretty good at it for a more-or-less ordinary guy; but hates using it because he knows what that sort of shit ends up costing you. Only very rarely does he break out legitimate occult stuff, but when he has to he can. I prefer that reading to the pure con-man who actually can't do much if any magic.

>Asshole first, magic next
How hard is it to get that?

He's left wing but 20th century working class left wing not the Californian "fight the evil white males" left

Attached: Heckblazer.jpg (1044x1600, 595K)

Main Earth John isn't a fag tho.

Oi bruv?