Why did all sups had big butts?

Why did all sups had big butts?

Attached: theboys-12.jpg (815x548, 79K)

Does this mean Maeve had fake tits?

Attached: RCO022.jpg (1327x2048, 427K)

Market research demanded it

yes, pretty obviously dude

photoshop

shame, I kinda liked her, she was a massive whore but still in the end she saved the new girl

Attached: da boards.jpg (720x1115, 221K)

imagine sucking on those titties
also besides when he was born did the Homelander kill anyone before Black Noir drove him mad?

Are accurate is the show?

How women irl would react to the white knights on this board who spend hours defending them

He was occasionally called upon to kill rogue supes

wow, someone finally united the seven

Zero
the story has been softened
the actresses are skeletons and only the men are naked in this shit

>impenetrable skin
>somehow got implants

Attached: 20190621142353_1.jpg (640x444, 39K)

Why did they made Maeve into a good guy

They didn't have the balls to make her genuinely bad, or like she is in the comic?
Or maybe it'd take too much time to make her work the way she did in the comic

he killed the family in the car

This 'fight' pissed me off. We were told Maeve and Homelander were the 'real heavyweights' of the seven. Yet she goes down with one punch? Fuck that

I've always wanted to see a comic about a cosmetic surgeon for superheroes/villains. We've seen comics done about their tailors so why not other stylists? Especially considering how often capes get punched in the face, there must be someone helping to make sure their noses aren't crooked afterwards.

Man>Woman

It is a bit of a pity, though they did establish a little while before that that Maeve wasn't as powerful as Homelander

How fast was A-Train in the comic. Idk why he was so scared of Homelander. Couldn't he outrun him or nah?

Someone in youtube comments for a clip of the stadium race calculated he could do 800 mph.

Attached: 1426686408187.png (261x271, 187K)

squats are the most effective way to train

I was really disappointed at how thin all the actresses were. I swear hollywood hates thiccness

Like Superman and Wonder Woman, they are the heavy hitters but the cape is just so beyond everyone else it makes the lady seem powerless by comparison

Wouldn't A-Train get tired before Homelander though?

They give you the info, you just got to math it.

Attached: The-Boys-Season-1-Episode-3-A-Train-Shockwave-Race.jpg (1920x816, 91K)

Well, Homelander threatened him when he was on their flying base. A-Train can't fly, so his options for escape are limited.
Also, how long would he be running from him? Being on the 7 is his life, could he really spend his whole life running from him?

On top of that, he's probably not all that used to people legitimately threatening him. The anxiety and fear could've paralyzed him

That was after black noir tricked him into going crazy