History of the Marvel Universe #2

History of the Marvel Universe #2
MystiquexDestiny confirmed canon as Claremont intended

Attached: IMG_20190816_095715.jpg (738x1120, 197K)

>more SJW garbage from MarLEL
Why am I not surprised?

This thread was close to dying so thanks for the bump outragefriend

And now Mystique outright despises Destiny's very existence because Marvel wants her to burn all her past bridges and become their version of The Joker.

Someone please storytime this

It’s out next week user, but then again if there are any time travellers I wanna know too

Finally, now can they retcon Kurt’s origin?

And make him the son of Mystique and Destiny? I don't think he's going to do it.

Just because Mystique had a relationship with Destiny doesn't mean she couldn't also have had one with Azazel at some point as well. If any character was gonna wind up being bi or pansexual in Marvel, Mystique makes the most sense. She can be whoever she wants, male or female or something in between. So I think Kurt's origin still works.

What's the SJW part??

The first issue already blew it for me, but whatevs. It's not like any writer will take it into consideration.

>It's not like any writer will take it into consideration.
>implying it isn't requested by hickman

>now Mystique outright despises Destiny's very existence
When did that happen?

You're a fucking retarded idiot and I hope you die before this comes out

>What's the SJW part??
Mystique and Destiny being lesbians.
Theirs should ALWAYS be a profound platonic friendship that ever so slightly borders on romance.
But NOPE, let's just retcon them into being LGBTBBQ so MarLEL and Jonathan Hickman can slurp up those "#WOKE" points that they will never cash in.

>Theirs should ALWAYS be a profound platonic friendship
Lmao imagine being this much in denial the entire time

>Theirs should ALWAYS be a profound platonic friendship that ever so slightly borders on romance.
This is how you get outed as a casual who never actually read X-Men and missed all the subtext that pervaded these books. Stuff that was always there is now "sjw woke propaganda" etc etc to these guys.

You dumb fucking REEEEEEEtard.

1) As you can see, those two were always carpet munchers.
2) How the fuck is it 'woke' to have a pair of murderous mutants who happen to be lesbians in your book?

Now, why this warrants three quarters of a page is another matter, of course?

The funniest thing to me was the "profound platonic relationship" part. Like just how the fuck do you miss that?

>Now, why this warrants three quarters of a page is another matter, of course?
Hickman has just set up something big with the both of them with Moira

>Mystique and Destiny lived together and raised Rogue like their daughter
>Claremont has made it clear that he intended Mystique to be Kurt's father and for Destiny to be the mother
>"TOTALLY PLATONIC, GUYS"

Will they make Destiny hot or is she going to remain gross and old?

>being THIS angry

Attached: aplus.gif (728x426, 128K)

I do have one question though: Who's the "old man" on the second panel to the left covering her eyes? I can see the one on the right is shapeshifted Mystique but not him.

Was this really only confirmed in Canon now? I thought it was confirmed when that shitty necrosha story happened.

Anyways about time.

Imagine being this stunted

What other Claremont stuff should be re-added?
Mystique being Kurts dad? Orphan Sinister?

He’s also mystique

>The first issue already blew it for me,
How so?

As an autist and a comics fan I resent your post.

It's also mystique. She's playing a "who's this covering your eyes?" game and cheating like a jerk.

I guess that makes sense since both hands are brown then one turns white.
Hahaha, thought so.

End of Wolverines. Mystique gave Destiny a hearty "Fuck You!" because she was tricked into very nearly reviving Wolverine thinking she was going to get Destiny back instead.

I just didn't like it.

That's a very coherent response, thank you!

Nothing, some of Claremonts ideas are better left in the trash where they belong.

>ALL of Claremonts ideas are better left in the trash where they belong
ftfy

It's been canon for years now, people are making a big hubbub about it because it's the first time that they've been shown kissing on panel, that's all.

Now if only they can make Nightcrawler into their futa baby as Claremont originally planned.

Look, mom!

Attached: 3053592095_1_3_wYU4fXub.jpg (400x300, 36K)

Who's baiting? I'm writing the absolute truth. Mystique and Destiny has always subtly hinted at a romantic relationship. Going full lesbians now is just more pandering to SJWs that will NEVER read a comic.

Posting the rest of the preview

Attached: 02.jpg (675x1024, 165K)

I like lesbians and I’m not an SJW

Attached: 03.jpg (675x1024, 158K)

Never going to happen, his daddy is going to remain mutant devil, who's a pirate now for some reason. Maybe the hell lord of the place seamen's souls go to was on vacation or something.

Attached: IMG_5593.jpg (421x640, 65K)

No, you're just a disgusting pervert with a worthless existence.

>happy kid Namor
Awh

I suppose the later pages of this issue will be about the Invaders and maybe the adventures of Howard Stark with the SHIELD. Also nice to see the Iron Fist stuff is there, some anons were worried last time when Waid didn't mentioned it.

Btw end of the preview.

Attached: 04.jpg (675x1024, 147K)

Yeah, where do you think you are?

I assume it's a non-edible fish, but which one is it? Silly that this guy went and killed all these poor fatty, probably venomous fish and didn't even bother to check.

Go away, Bendis

Its carp

>carp
Well look at that, I didn't know... I thought they looked rather inedible but turns out it's a staple in seafood.

I keep forgetting Namor's mom was green.
>Years later that cute little Boy would be both a hero and a villain to the world.
oh they grow up so fast

Waid better not forget about Jim Hammond...
(I know he won't, but he should've been sandwiched in there between Namor and Steve)

I had no idea that Blade was born around the same time as Namor and Steve. Guess I just didn't know much about him.

When was the last time a Union Jack showed up? Has he been in Invaders?

Did everyone forget the entirety of Claremont's X-treme X-men confirming they were in fact lovers like 15 years ago?
Everyone in this thread's a retard.

Nobody aside from the retard who whined about SJWs forgot.

Come on user, you should know by now that no one here actually reads comics.

Yeah, but they weren't shown kissing there.

Last thing that I can remember him appearing in was a war of the realms tie-in comic.

Attached: IMG_5594.jpg (1008x1600, 749K)

Which tie-in is that?

Not him but I think it was Strikeforce #1.

user, never think for a moment that the retard who just keeps complaining about SJW in comics actually reads them.

Wait...Destiny is Irene Adler?

But you are ok with this guy?

Attached: mraf.jpg (300x383, 43K)

No. I just resent you calling him an autist.

Yes.

So many angry incels

No, just one angry retard.

Not THAT one, I don't think.